Tekken 7. Lets flood this thread with discussions

Page Splits 1...<121314
Share This Topic
Share
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
YUR_GRANDMA
Expert
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 136
From: United Kingdom
#261 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm having trouble with cancelling run into f3,4 for wall carry. E.g. Combos like this https://youtu.be/ReACpKGOlo4?t=8m15s

Inputting ff after db1,4 puts you into run which I then cancel with either b or sidestep to get the f3,4 out. I can't get the f3 to connect though as I seem to be doing it too late. Hao makes it look he's not cancelling anything at all as if feng doesn't have a running 3 but I often see the cancel input moving feng backwards or to the side meaning I'm not doing it fast enough.

Playing on pad. Any tips?
Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 1520
#262 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by YUR_GRANDMA
I'm having trouble with cancelling run into f3,4 for wall carry. E.g. Combos like this https://youtu.be/ReACpKGOlo4?t=8m15s

Inputting ff after db1,4 puts you into run which I then cancel with either b or sidestep to get the f3,4 out. I can't get the f3 to connect though as I seem to be doing it too late. Hao makes it look he's not cancelling anything at all as if feng doesn't have a running 3 but I often see the cancel input moving feng backwards or to the side meaning I'm not doing it fast enough.

Playing on pad. Any tips?

This has been gone over multiple times in the Feng forums.

As I've found out, you can actually do 5 hits before f+3,4 in which case the running animation won't even start. Doing 6 hits or more will make Feng run.

Personally, I feel the run cancel is harder to do on pad than on a stick (and I'm not even a stick player). The only actual tip I can give you is to observe the recovery of d/b+1,4. It recovers super fast so you're able to start the run animation very early. Needless to say, the faster the run starts the more time you have to cancel the run and hit the f+3,4 follow-up.
Signature Originally posted by MysticwinD
Fixed tier list for Lili players only needs 2 tiers, one tier with all the chars better than Lili and a second one with just Lili.
drhwang
Warrior
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 160
From: South Korea
#263 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by GodTierKing
This guy has been posting this thing all over Zaibatsu, someone deal with it..


sorry If I seem so
but there are 12 characters in vol.1
so I posted in those threads
sorry again
S2_Dotoring
Tekken 6 when
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 1577
From: Italy
#264 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by drhwang
sorry If I seem so
but there are 12 characters in vol.1
so I posted in those threads
sorry again


Make a thread with all your videos here

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...php?forumid=262

Great videos though, informative for beginners/intermediate players.
Signature Follow me on twitter if you breathe
https://twitter.com/Macnuzz

Tekken 7 is ass
GodTierKing
Legend
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 536
PSN: GodTierKing
#265 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by drhwang
sorry If I seem so
but there are 12 characters in vol.1
so I posted in those threads
sorry again

Ohh i'm sorry.. it seemed like spam, my mistake
Signature The name says everything you need to know
drhwang
Warrior
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 160
From: South Korea
#266 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by S2_Dotoring
Make a thread with all your videos here

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...php?forumid=262

Great videos though, informative for beginners/intermediate players.


thx both ways
actually I'm not familiar with thread system 'cuz I'm an Asian
so didn't know where I could inform about my video
anyway anyone can make any thread there if he wants?
I dunno I can do so 'cuz I don't have many videos yet

and vol.2 was just made a few hours ago
I'll really appreciate if someone just inform in a proper thread
not in many threads as I did(lol)

https://youtu.be/7gnwZnFNqLM
(Let's punish Asuka's b+3 vol.2)
drhwang
Warrior
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 160
From: South Korea
#267 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by GodTierKing
Ohh i'm sorry.. it seemed like spam, my mistake


it's ok
it can look so enough
'cuz I was worring too when I was posting them lol
LpeX
Kyu
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 2
From: Australia
#268 “Quote” Edit Post
Be careful out there Feng Wei players, he is the whiff king

https://my.mixtape.moe/adpntz.webm

why does this keep happening to me
LpeX
Kyu
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 2
From: Australia
#269 “Quote” Edit Post
Best option for Feng when faced with Gigas Rage Drive

https://my.mixtape.moe/mkrobi.webm
Shakku
2nd Dan
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 23
#270 “Quote” Edit Post
I have two questions
1 .. does ff+3 ,, b1+2 as a wall ender is character specfic ? It works fine aganist feng king and fat ones but not on others...?
2 after launching opponent df+1 db+1,4
4~3 b+1+2. Does this Still works in current version ?
If do so then what is the trick
Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 1520
#271 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Shakku
I have two questions
1 .. does ff+3 ,, b1+2 as a wall ender is character specfic ? It works fine aganist feng king and fat ones but not on others...?
2 after launching opponent df+1 db+1,4
4~3 b+1+2. Does this Still works in current version ?
If do so then what is the trick

You have copied and pasted this same post in three different threads now. Please refrain from doing so in the future.
Signature Originally posted by MysticwinD
Fixed tier list for Lili players only needs 2 tiers, one tier with all the chars better than Lili and a second one with just Lili.
tekkenoldschool
6th Dan
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 66
#272 “Quote” Edit Post
I am a jack7 player and I am looking for a proper solution to defend against feng's b3+4 stance. As whenever i am going to build pressure on feng players(e.g. I hit ws4) they would just go with b3+4 stance. I can't mix-up anything in that situation as feng goes too much back and auto-blocks mids?
Any suggestions please
WangIsKhan
Lone Wolf
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 305
From: United States
#273 “Quote” Edit Post
@tekkenoldschool that stance gets blown up if you read it right. they are at -980475 if they dont do anything from the stance. if you think they are going to do the stance throw a good long range move, preferably one that gives plus frames on block. if you do this fast enough, he can't auto block it. for jack i would suggest ss1 or fff3 if they block it, youre in plus frames and if they get hit by ss1 you get a launcher. the other option is to dash up and duck. 9 times out of 10 the feng player is going to throw either a high or a low. if you duck the high launch that shit and the low is -13. you can also low parry. hope this helps.
BIGBEEZY
3rd Dan
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 35
From: Canada
PSN: MIGHT MAN REAL RULER
XBL: BIG BEEZY BEST HA HA
#274 “Quote” Edit Post



BIG BEEZY SAY WHO BEST FENG??

PC TEKKEN REAL MAN NO HIDE BEST FENG!!

BIG BEEZY WANT DETHMATCH HA HA!!!
Signature BIG BEEZY MIGHT MAN REAL RULER NO PROBLEM!!
FOLLOW @GARYGIGAS HELP SPONSOR!!!

 All times are GMT. The time now is 17:27

Page Splits 1...<121314
Moderator Tools
Forum Jump