Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
PSN: MAD AXES
XBL: Lingxiaowho
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Didn't see a thread like this so decided to post one.

Just state the character you are having trouble fighting and people will help you fight these characters.
EndTimes
Dragon Lord
PSN: Shottanuhmis
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Alisa vs Paul she punishes deathfist at all ranges ?
Signature Yuh know fi mek a ras clot dumpling?
Kiss mi granny mi know fi do it!
Obscurism
Raijin
PSN: Obscure_Darkness
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Alisa vs Jack is really tough for me. But Jack is just an unstoppable character anyways.

Alisa vs Mishimas is tough too. It's hard for me to get in and establish her poke game without gettin' hit by an electric. :/
Signature Ban EWGF.
Team "Next Generation"

I just Obscure'd all over the place.
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by EndTimes
Alisa vs Paul she punishes deathfist at all ranges ?

Yes, with bf+2.

Originally posted by Obscurism
Alisa vs Jack is really tough for me. But Jack is just an unstoppable character anyways.

Alisa vs Mishimas is tough too. It's hard for me to get in and establish her poke game without gettin' hit by an electric. :/

vs Jack: Jack has below average movement so you can circle around him, but don't just throw out stuff. Be patient and wait for df+2. Punish it with 4 (which works on all ranges and gives KND). Also check your opponent's move patterns; specifically db+1. Crush it with b+3+4.

And whatever you do, don't get trapped next to a wall.

vs Mishimas: Just turtle. Poke him out of wavedash mixups if he likes to wave before throwing out ewgf or hellsweep. Use df+4 because this is the fastest poke available. When you block an electric, don't go in; that's just asking to eat another electric. Back off and turtle.
Signature
EndTimes
Dragon Lord
PSN: Shottanuhmis
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Paul has a lot of moves that have pushback seems like b+f+2 is slow while I'm traveling over there I get step back shouldered. F+1+2 seems consistent but not always. Is it possible to buffer b+f while in hit stun.
Signature Yuh know fi mek a ras clot dumpling?
Kiss mi granny mi know fi do it!