ArmorBruce
7th Dan
#202 “Quote” Edit Post
We need TigerPachi
Signature
Studded gloves
Expert
#203 “Quote” Edit Post
Would like to extend the same question here as I did the other thread: Does it only have to be drawing or can it be something done in photoshop as well?
Studded gloves
Expert
#204 “Quote” Edit Post
Man, this thread is just dead and stale. Since no one is here and doing anything, I'm gonna try and do some photoshop versions of some of these Cross overs. This will be the first:

Originally posted by Aegis
Well... wasn't sure if I wanted to put this here or not, seeing as no one has touched this in a while, but... oh well.

Devil Jun (now in colour)

Ths stuck out quite abit to me so I wanted to see what I can do. Here's the progression at the moment:

Nothing major at the moment, just a small start. Removed the hairband, got the classic purple face and red eyes going just to immediately establish the look. Will be updating the progress as things go along.
Studded gloves
Expert
#205 “Quote” Edit Post
Ok so its been a while and I'll admit, I basically stopped working on this as I didn't see the point in continuing with no one posting in the Fan Art Section (which overall still seems dead). That said, I do see some activity so figured with the renewed energy after the Tekken 7 announcement, maybe I should try to continue on this. Anyhow, here's the progress I originally had done before I just quit on it:

And some work I did today, on a much different size. Now this was abit of an interesting discovery so I decided before I continue to ask which do I continue on with:

The light purple one I've been working with:

Or the Dark Purple I just made:

Assuming anyone is looking at this thread, would like to hear which one people like me to continue with.
sspaajms120
O.T.K.
PSN: sspaajms60
XBL: Steam:PileUpOTK120
#206 “Quote” Edit Post
I think that the dark purple one looks better.But how bout trying a different color,as red usually represents most devils,i think that a deep red/maroon color would look fine on jun
Signature
~ you are limited in what you can do by how much you are ready to do

Put in everything you got to push yourself beyond your limits to a place where there are no limits and you will be ready for anything.
Check out my Youtube videos
Studded gloves
Expert
#207 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by sspaajms120
I think that the dark purple one looks better.But how bout trying a different color,as red usually represents most devils,i think that a deep red/maroon color would look fine on jun

Thanks for the input (so someone is actually watching this thread )

While the red is an interesting idea, I wanted to keep with the purple as not only was I trying to bring this to life, but also tried to stay consistant with Tekken's Devil theme (which I find to be a big departure from most devil depictions).
Ring4200
Tekken Lord Black
XBL: RyuxXxLars4200
#208 “Quote” Edit Post
Whoa Impressed Jun devilish form.
Signature DEVIL KAZUYA: The hero of the [Iron Fist] that never end.
JUN: What a incredible [speech], you say darling.
JIN: You're the best [dad].
LARS: It's nice a word Brother, and here we go for the next [Battle].
📶📘La petite Abeille au Poing de Fer, qui traverse la lumière🐝💧.