Page Splits <12
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Jaguarandine
Dragon Lord
PSN: Jaguarandi
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Just thought I post my 2 cents and a few questions I have on the jfsr.

I think the notation could be f,n,df:4 or f,n,4:df, since you must press df and 4 at the exact same time. You can "delay" after f,n all day (which is why I think f,n:df+4 is wrong). It is kind of confusing though...

Also, as far as advantages are concerned, the quickest jfsr comes out in 18 frames (due to the lack of a "d" input), as opposed to the 19 frame normal sr (in which you must press "d"). Theoretically, this means jfsr is garaunteed after a low parry AND a far wall push...currently my jfsr isn't fast enough to test this out (I've hit 19 frames only once so far). Does anyone out there have an 18 frame jfsr?

Btw, it's taken me months to get my jfsr (65-70%) this consistent. I know that the above 2 jfsr techniques mentioned are amoung the hardest techniques in Tekken. If anyone can do them or an 18 frame jfsr I'd appreciate some advice.
Thanks guys.
Signature Respect, and you will be respected..
PaulPlaya
Iron Fist God
XBL: kalekayn
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
I can get the JFSR of a low parry but that's in defensive training. I'll have to try against the computer or something.
Signature I like the moment when I break a man's ego. <- Best Quote Ever
VR-Fist
Arcade Nexus
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Well, Shinjin told how to do that year ago in General Forum.
Signature VR-Fist 仮想拳 - twitter

Czech Arcade (twitter)
Czech Fighting Games Community
USMCOgre
Money Inc.
PSN: MoneyIncUSMCOgre
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by VR-Fist
Well, Shinjin told how to do that year ago in General Forum.

wow. someone give this retard a cookie.

http://tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/sh...;threadid=58168

if you have any tech traps or set ups, post them in that thread plz.
Signature The search for equality is a search for the lowest common denominator...
Jaguarandine
Dragon Lord
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Well, I've been practicing low parry to jfsr for about a month now and I've gotten it about 4-5 times out of probably 1000-1500+ tries (I can do jfsr 75-80% btw now)...I haven't tried from the wall push because that's a little easier. I'll update with my progress in about 2 weeks or so. If I can't get it at least 10% by then, I'll probably be calling it quits due to Evo coming up. See ya.
VR-Fist
Arcade Nexus
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by USMCOgre
wow. someone give this retard a cookie.

http://tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/sh...;threadid=58168

if you have any tech traps or set ups, post them in that thread plz.

Well i don't think I'm retard just for posting 2 shits. Looks like 1100 serious posts cannot make something. Two post and I will be retard forever? Man, you never needed one more chance?
Signature VR-Fist 仮想拳 - twitter

Czech Arcade (twitter)
Czech Fighting Games Community
USMCOgre
Money Inc.
PSN: MoneyIncUSMCOgre
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
it's that you post shit as facts before you test it. You're trying to make yourself seem like you know the game when you obviously don't.
Signature The search for equality is a search for the lowest common denominator...
SMAKSU
Iron Fist God
#28 “Quote” Edit Post

Here is Mc_Ultima speaking from B4chumts account:

Aenica, should this be a joke. I saw Vr-Fist playing Dynys Julia and he was chanceless. I saw 8 games to 3 bubbles and VR-fist got only 3 bubbles in all games ! (JflS luck) Man this guy sucks, belive me.

Dont worry, Dyny will representing Julia very well and rip anyone appart....including me ....I?ll give a 99% guarantie.....

VR-Fist was there and was ripped appart by us Austrians....not that it was tough anyway...
I only played him in TTT, though.....

Here is a little something I found in another thread that just might be pertain to the argument above. Just thought I'd add a little something.
Signature IF I SEES U I WILL SMAKSU
=
=
Jaguarandine
Dragon Lord
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Nope. Couldn't get it...I'll be trying the wall push to jfsr next, but I think that's probably fairly easy. Far wall push gives 19-21 frames of adv I believe
Trasketor
Kyu
PSN: Trasketor
XBL: Trasketor
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey all,
I was practicing the JFSR last night in practice mode and i was getting it down pretty easily actually. I expected this to be much harder. However im not sure what system everyone is playing it on, but I play on XBOX 360 (Gamertag: trasketor, I will fight anyone who wants!) and on the standard XBOX controler this move is VERY difficult to use, especially if your using the D-Pad. I absolutly hate the standard XBOX D-Pad. So i went out and actually bought the new Street fighter fight pads and the D-Pad is WAY more resposive. So if your struggling with side stepping or any full circle / half circle commands. I recommend this controller. Its a shame they dont have Tekken 6 versions of those fight pads.