FAC Artist Profiles!

Page Splits 1...<678
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Spider-fan
Tekken Lord Black
#141 “Quote” Edit Post
Ya know I haven't posted art, yet..... I tried once, but it didn't work.... Not to say I don't know how to draw.

Name: David C. Aguirre....
Birthday: April 1st, 1990 (Yep..... I know I'm little)
Nationality: American
Ethnicity: Mexican-White
Occupation: Student... I sometimes work construction w/ my dad. I also study Wing Chun Kung Fu
Residence: Dallas, TX, USA!!
Interests: Chatting, Writing Stories, drawing, training
Favorite Games: Tekken Series, Tony Hawk Series.
Favorite Tekken Chars: Hwoarang, Miharu, King, Christie, and any OC that I make up! Ha ha! Oh yeah, Paul's cool too...
Favorite music: Country
Favorite singers: Toby Kieth, Kenny Chesney, George Straight, Joe Nichols.... several more...
Favorite Movie: Uhm.................. Chronicles of Riddick

Note to all: I'M NOT, REPEAT, I'M NOT A STUPID HICK!! ANYBODY THINKS I AM, I'LL RIP THEM A NEW ONE!! For ur own sake, don't be stereotypin'.

I like eating chicken.... I like hangin' out on this site... Hey, I just noticed that bleu ice is younger than me.... I was born in Medical City in Dallas and I've never crossed the border, but I know several Mexican people. I also have several Asian friends, believe it or not. Filipino people at school and in Wing Chun, and a few Korean girls from school. I'm the youngest of six kids.

About my art. I usually do regular standing poses. Lately, I've been doing graffiti art on a piece of paper. Like recently I wrote My name

DAVID
AGUIRRE

In graffiti lettering and I wrote near the bottom right-hand corner in fancy lettering, "progress" And I drew the Wing Chun belts I've earned so far (White, Orange, Yellow) Behind my name I drew an orange Longhorn skull, and to the left, Yin Yang...... I guess that's all there is to know.
Signature Serenity Revisited.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change and courage to change the things I cannot accept.
Rwaar!
Bear Butt
PSN: neongrizzly
#142 “Quote” Edit Post
Name: Keenan Maistry, but people call me Jet or Kei

Location: At the moment: Durban, South Africa. I'm planning to permanently stay in Houston, TX soon enough...

Age and Birthday: 18 years (apparently I look 25), 12/12/86

Favorite Tekken Characters to Draw: King and Marduk. I like drawing muscle characters.

Favorite Tekken Characters to Play: King, Marduk, Yoshimitsu, Anna.

Other Favorite Games Besides Tekken: SNK Series, Capcom vs. Series (well, all of them), Street Fighter, Guilty Gear, Mortal Kombat, Initial D, GT4.

I like fighting games.

Favorite TV Shows:I hardly watch TV. But I used to watch alot of all the shows on Adult Swim on Cartoon Network.

Favorite Movies: I'm not a movies person either. But I REALLY enjoyed Kung Fu Hustle. Too damn good.

Hobbies: Drawing, Music, Playing fighting games, Gym, Good food

Occupation: Not employed, but I'm a student. I'm studing Mechanical Engineering.

Music: I'm a big fan of Trance and Dance music. Occasionally I'll listen to Heavy Rock and what not. Some rock music drives me to sleep.

Other Stuff About Me: Well, I'm not really amazingly interesting. I like animals and have alot of pets myself. I got 4 dogs (Till Boy, Raymond, Karthie, Notrus), 2 cats (Koodie, Nyana) and alot of rats. I had marine fish but they all had a really harsh disease and passed on.

I'm also a gym person. I like to lift weights and stuff, but I'm not truly dedicated. I got my inspirations (like King and Marduk) but I know it'll only take hard work to get there.

Well that's all for now...I'll update ASAP.
Devil Jin Girl
Master
#143 “Quote” Edit Post
Name: Lyndsey Sarah Smith (AKA Kazama Girl, Devil Jin Girl)
DOB: July 1st, 1986
Nationality: American; born in sunny California and lived here all my life
Gender: Just in case you haven't figured it out by looking at my TZ user name, I'm female. ^_^
Height: 5'3
Likes: Bubble gum, burgers, people with an open mind and respect for my hobbies and interests, the fall and winter months
Dislikes: Summer, ignorant people

Favorite Tekken Characters: Jin Kazama (I love you Jin!), Devil Jin, Hwoarang
Characters I find annoying: Paul, Steve, Nina, Julia, Kuma, Asuka and Jinpachi (cheap bastard)
My First Tekken Memory: When Tekken 3 was coming out, I had a magazine that had Jin, Hwoarang, Ling and Eddy on it -- but at the time I didn't know who they were - and thinking Hwoarang was pretty sexy, lol
First Ever Tekken Game played: Tekken Tag Tournament. That's the one that got me hooked on Tekken.

Other Games I like: The entire Legend of Zelda series, Mario games, Sonic the Hedgehog, during his Genesis days. Good ol' 2D. Street Fighter, Marvel vs. Capcom 1 & 2, Super Smash Brothers Melee, Final Fantasy VIII, puzzle games like Tetris, my old NES games and Metroid.

Hobbies/Interests: Drawing, writting (yaoi) fan fiction, listening to music, building Gundam models, working with image programs like Photoshop and Paintshop, creating animated GIFs, and looking for a really cute Japanese guy to call my boyfriend,(seriously!) lol!. Some of my interests include learning about comets and other space-related things, collecting anything with a smiley face on it, and some other things I'm too tired to type right now... O_o

Favorite TV Shows: Seinfeld, The Golden Girls, Roseanne, Cheers, All in the Family, Comedy Central Presents series, Family Guy, the Simpsons

Favorite music/bands: My speciality in good, classic rock n roll music. I also like listening to Swing and Jazz music. The Ramones, Joan Jett, Def Leppard, Aerosmith, ZZ Top, Rolling Stones, the Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin and the Beach Boys are some of my favorite bands

People who know me, know that I can be very quiet and shy around new people and places. I consider myself an introvert by nature, preffering to hang back in the distance rather than be overly social with people. Did I mention I'm not a fan of large crowds? Yeah...or touching things that I think might be "germy". I was diagnosed with Obsessive-Complusive Disorder(OCD) about a year or so ago, have been taking medication for it and going to discussion/therapy groups to get help for it and I've seen a very significant improvement in my OCD since I was first diagnosed.

Upon meeting me, you'd find that I'm shy and quiet, but after awhile, I warm up quickly and am actually a very, very nice person who tends to be concerned about others and helping them out whenever I can. I'm a very compassionate, caring person, but I do tend to stick to my guns on some things -- politics being one of them -- no matter what anyone says to change my mind. You could say that I'm a bit of a hard head, lol ^_^

This Fall I hope to get my driver's license and get a part-time job while going to school
Signature : Jin, what's a penis?
: I'll tell you when your older...
X -- spread the love! ^_^

Eleuterio
1st Dan
#144 “Quote” Edit Post
name: Lenny Gonni (on the net i go by Kozakshii)

age/birth: (well over 13 years old)

height: about 6'5 maybe

nationality/born: i'm american but I was born in Portugal (hence the screen name)

sex:yes please.... kidding...... Im male btw

favorite tekken characters to draw: Jun, Hwoarang, King, Lee, and some others

other games i like: Devil May Cry 3, bloody roar, Dead or Alive (all), Rumble Roses, Phantasy Star Online, Monster Hunter, basicly any Capcom game, there's some others but I can't think of them

favorite bands: 30 seconds to mars, system of a down, staind, puddle of mud, shinedown, offspring, nirvana, hoobastank, gorillaz, chevelle, audioslave, greenday, and some more

im just a normal person, i just kind of blend in with the background.
not a real important guy, average amount of friends.
right now im .Gif animating (hobbie)
my drawing is decent enough to look at, thought i haven't drawn in a while so i must be better now (i guess)
i have a good sense of humor

i guess that's a brief summary of who i am
Tapeda
Kyu
#145 “Quote” Edit Post

Favorite Characters :Tekken 5 "Jin,Devil jin,Kazuya,M.Law,Hwoarang,Lee Chaolan"

T.T.Tournament "Kazuya,Jin,Hwoarang,Ogre,F.Law,Armor King"

Other My Favorite Games : Shenmue , Sonic , Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 ,
Resident Evil Series , Metal Gear Solid Series , Devil May Cry Series...

Last edited by Tapeda on Mar 24th, 2006 at 13:56

opium27
Dragon Lord
#146 “Quote” Edit Post
Name: Jess Ah-Chong
Height: 5'10"
Nationality: New Zealander

Fave characters (gameplay wise): Lee, Julia, Nina and 'Nov.
Fave games: Donkey Kong Country, Mario 64, Super Mario 3, Shenmue, Jet Set Radio, Silent Hill series and Kingdom Hearts
Fave movies: Clockwork Orange (and that includes most of Kubricks' early work)Leon, Sin City, Shawshank Redemption, most Tarantino films etc
Music: Anything goes...
Books: Fish!, The Da Vinci Code and the Harry Potter series

Bio: Pretty much laid-back in general. Likes going to the gym and playing a bit of backyard cricket with fams, or just hanging around town with mates. Travelling is also cool, but it'd be a while before I can go back to Europe again :/

I spent some time doing animation, then 'fell' into pre-press starting off as a platemaker before being shunted over to the typesetter/mac operator role for a printing company. Having no knowledge of design programs beforehand, I learned from other mac operators as well as teaching myself in my spare time.
I may go back to animation someday, but right now I'm concentrating on creating another pathway to fall back on.
Enkida
6th Dan
#147 “Quote” Edit Post
Online Handle: Enkida
DOB: 1978
Gender: neuter. Okay not really but I always wanted to say that.
Height: normal
Nationality: USA
Preferred Medium: I don't prefer a medium, I just weep with joy when it doesn't turn out bad.

Chars: Xiaoyu for the cute, Julia for the pretty, Steve or Nina for the gameplay, Wang for the all around cool

Hobbies: Reading, drawing, writing. And annoying people.

Games: Baldur's Gate series wins, hands down. Shadow Hearts. Some of the Final Fantasies. Civilization / AoM / AoE. And of course TEKKEN.

Movies: Blade Runner, Director's Cut wins. Nausicaa used to be my 2nd favourite, but I'm starting to think Spirited Away is better. KPAX is pretty good too. 10th Kingdom is a good fantasy. Tora! Tora! Tora! is also great. Also, I generally can't stand TV.

Music: Had a big thing for Tom Petty when younger, moved on to Bj?rk when older, graduated to Sting after attending a live concert. Now I just listen to anything that sounds good. Boy / Girl / Pregenerated bands NEVER SOUND GOOD.

Bio: Went to school, worked, got married, moved to Germany, went back to school. Studio Art major the first time, currently Graphic and Design, not that it helps.

Other: I don't actually believe anyone actually reads through all these. :-)
Masamuna
Dragon Lord
PSN: Masamuna
#148 “Quote” Edit Post
Name- Andrew McWhorter aka Masamuna
Where I live- 45 minutes west of Atlanta. GA.
Favorite Tekken Characters to Draw- Asuka, Mishimas, Lee, everyone!
Other Favorite Games Besides Tekken- SC, SF, IIDX, O2JAM, DDR, PIU, FFT.
Favorite TV shows, Movies, etc- Anything on History channel, CSI, EVA, CC.
Other Stuff About Me- Student at WUGA. On my free time (outside of drawing) I play random games, go to tournaments and date. I work at Subway and daresay my the ambrosia of sub sandwiches. Social Drinker and don't smoke.

Ugh, it looks like a personals ad.
Signature Karakusa in 2+ Months!
Gallery de Masa
http://www.myspace.com/masa_drew
Issey
Shihan
#149 “Quote” Edit Post
Name: Zee

D.O.B: June 17

Fav charcters to Draw: Hwoarang, Devil/Jin, Steve, Kazuya, Lee, Christie, Nina, Anna, Baek...

Other Fav Games: Final Fantasy series, Zelda series, Metal Gear series, Soul Calibur series, KOF series, Shadow of the Colossus, Wipeout extreme...and lots more I cant think of right now.

Fav TV programes, movies: Cowboy bebop, Full Metal Alchemist, Inuyasha, Justice League, Batman the Animated series, Teen Titans, Rush Hour and lots of other action and thriller/horror movies. I like documentaries to do with medical/science, the supernatural and history.

Tools: Photoshop. Tablet, Pencil, my beloved Black ball point pens, digital camera, and my brothers mwahahaha ....

Other stuff about me: Im very quiet, and shy. I have a fear of jellyfish and umpa lumpas. I like animals, I am facinated with human anatomy ( but not as obsessed as Michaelangelo ) I like hot food, electronics, paper, comics, the smell of wood, and people with healthy hair. I dont like chatty old ladies, people that complain a lot or have too much to say, I dont like sleeping in the same room as someone (...unless its a really cute guy that doesnt snore, talk, fart or makes any sort of noise when theyre sleeping). I dont like dramatic people, I dont like jelly, I dont like marshmallows, I dont like cucumbers, I dont like it when people interupt me durring a game or while Im watching a good program or movie...
So basicly Im a pretty grumpy person.

Gosh youre right Masamuna, it does look like a personals ad...
...ew.
Signature Incredible means not believable. Incredulous means not believing. When someone's story is truly incredible, you ought to be incredulous.
come on!!!!!
5th Dan
#150 “Quote” Edit Post
Name:Nadia (for short...^_^'')

D.O.B:umm 8th July...1991 (15 years old)

Favourite Characters:Sergei Dragunov,Lee(just love to use him only),Lili(same reason)

Favourite characters to drawragunov,lili and devil jin XX33

Other favourite games:Resident evil 4, Devil may cry 3, darkwatch XXDD

Fav TV programmes:SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS XXDD

My Stats: I am a so-called cheerful girl, and by the way i am a mixed blood...nut i cant tell u anymore but that...i loove to bake....i own a cute cat called *cookie* he's brown....XXDDDi love to read comics but mostly i use it for reference...i love pizza...i am fascinated by russians....(maybe i grew interested in dragunov) XX33..my drea is to go japan..i have never left my small little country before...XXDD wish i could.....
Signature *at stage 4 Sergei's story* stays at the pose for 1 hour
umm could u get your feet of me!!!!!!
hey man i am just a noob :3 so cut me lots of slack my finger hurts when i use the joysitck >_< but i will get over it
clar380
1st Dan
#151 “Quote” Edit Post
Name: Not ready to divulge.

Favourite characters to draw: Hmmm... I can't actually draw anyone other than Yoshimitsu. lol, I've tried but they just never look right.

Other games I like other than Tekken: Halo series, Silent Hill series, Gran Turismo series, Need 4 Speed. All fighting games, most racing games. Splinter cell serires.

Favourite TV programmes: Family guy, American Dad, Simpsons, Mad TV, Ugly Betty (lol) and heaps more.

A little about me: Really, I'm a keep-to-my-self kinda person. I wouldn't normally do this, but I'm trying to make my posts go up. lol. Anout me... Im about 1.80m tall, weigh far below the reccomended and live in a small country just below Australia. I like to draw, laugh and run around, see my friends, go out and sometimes cleaning (shocking, I know!) I can't stand the site of rubbbish, mess and anything asscociated with germs. But I can look at blood and watch CSI without flinching. hehehehe.

Favourite Drawing tools, lol: I prefer to use a good pencil, prefferably a H4. I always need a really good sharpener, because it's hard to find one that doesn't destroy the lead. When painting, I just use any brush and two-day old paint (dries faster). Im not particularly good at computer graphical art (whatever it's called).

Clar380
Signature I dispise you. Hehehe...
Gina Matsuyama
6th Dan
#152 “Quote” Edit Post
Name: Caroline

City, State: Murcia (located in the south east of Spain)

Birthday: August 8, 1989

Favorite Tekken Characters: Hwoarang, Lei, Jin, Lee, Baek, Xiaoyu, Feng, Law...

Favorite Tekken Characters to Draw: Hwoarang, Lei, Jin and many others...XD

Other games I like: Grand Theft Auto.

TV shows I Like: Miami Vice, House, Charmed...and soo many others XD (and anime series like Captain Tsubasa, Hungry Heart, Naruto...)

A bit about myself: Well I love listening to music in radio stations everyday even when I draw. I like sports a lot and martial arts, surf the net, and stay with my friends. I love foreign countries and languages and I'm saving money to study abroad when I go to the university Love all music genres especially the 80's ones. Even in high school I am drawing; and I'm still trying to improve my drawing skills.
prince of world
The Prince
#153 “Quote” Edit Post
Name : Prince

Live : now I'm studying in Indonesia

Birthday : 29 November

Favorite Tekken Characters to Draw : all

Other Favorite Games Besides Tekken : Tomb Raider, RE

Other Stuff About Me :
now I'm studying Graphic design in a university in Indonesia
r0narox
Kyu
#154 “Quote” Edit Post
?

Last edited by r0narox on Feb 27th, 2010 at 15:04

blueyoshimenace
1st Dan
#155 “Quote” Edit Post
Name: Bryan Bradford
<BryBry<3>ARCADE
<blueyoshimenace>PSN

Favorite tekken characters : xiaoyu, zafina, and leo

Birthday Oct 6 1991 (18 years old)

About me: I'm a xiaoyu player that started playing when Tekken 6 came to SVGL. I constantly annoy JT for tips when see him. Oh! I want to be an illustrator one day (yay for dreams), so I'm going to transfer over to the academy of art in a year. I'm also thinking about making a mini Alice in Wonderland comic.

Obsessions - Tekken 6, reset combos, Pokemon, One Piece, Perfume (the group), and annoying my boyfriend

http://blueyoshimenace.deviantart.com/
come check me out!