< >
SSfox
Foxstepman
enko
Lone Wolf
SSfox
Foxstepman
#63 “Quote” Edit Post
Wow MKX is that high? and MK11 being 1st isn't too surpring considering it's a super new game and good game too, time will tell how the game will evolve.

Good to see T7 at the top as usual, still remember the days when i was telling people and friends that Tekken can be the number one fighting game and they were all laughing at me.

For SC6 it's great game and the best right now with T7 imo, it's sucks that's not that high, but it's not surprising as well everytime i check a stream i see some generic made characters fighting instead of real core SC characters, so that ony motivate me to F4.
SSfox
Foxstepman
#64 “Quote” Edit Post
Prepare yourselves for a #SDCC TEKKEN Fighting Game Panel you'll never forget! On July 19th at 10AM

https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/s...137985187614720
Aphasia
Welcome back Julia!
#65 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SSfox
Prepare yourselves for a #SDCC TEKKEN Fighting Game Panel you'll never forget! On July 19th at 10AM

https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/s...137985187614720

Do you think they'll reveal something at this panel or will they wait for EVO two weeks from now?
Signature
SSfox
Foxstepman
#66 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Aphasia
Do you think they'll reveal something at this panel or will they wait for EVO two weeks from now?

I don't think they will reveal something huge at that panel, but there's good chance something big "like season 3" will be announce at EVO.

Aphasia
Welcome back Julia!
#67 “Quote” Edit Post
https://twitter.com/TEKKEN/status/1152277016307294209

TEKKEN community, we raise a glass to you! Thanks to your continued support, #TEKKEN 7 has sold over 4 million copies worldwide! Thank you, and keep fighting 👊

Nice to see that they updated the artwork to include the Season 2 characters as well.
Signature
SSfox
Foxstepman
#68 “Quote” Edit Post
Nice. Season 2 characters looks dope in the artwork.
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
XBL: Steam:FerDeSantander
#69 “Quote” Edit Post
Even three days later still baffles me that Knee didn't bring his Steve to the fight with Arslan. I'm fairly sure he would have mopped the floor with that Kazumi. Also, If that we saw truly was a fight born of fate, he might have also considered using Bryan.
Signature Long Live the King of Iron Fist, Heihachi Mishima.

SSfox
Foxstepman
#70 “Quote” Edit Post
Zafina coming first in September, Leroy later early Winter

https://twitter.com/TEKKEN/status/1159106658351685633
wrazor
Champion
#71 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Fernandito
Even three days later still baffles me that Knee didn't bring his Steve to the fight with Arslan. I'm fairly sure he would have mopped the floor with that Kazumi. Also, If that we saw truly was a fight born of fate, he might have also considered using Bryan.

I think Kazumi has that mid chop move which is plus frames on block, CH launcher and tracks sideways as well. Arsalan has insane movement in closing down but jeez the spamming he did with that move. I couldnt bear it.

High moves can be ducked.
Low moves can be parried.
Mid moves? Broken right if not punishable?
SSfox
Foxstepman
Hasaldo
6th Dan
#73 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by wrazor
I think Kazumi has that mid chop move which is plus frames on block, CH launcher and tracks sideways as well. Arsalan has insane movement in closing down but jeez the spamming he did with that move. I couldnt bear it.

High moves can be ducked.
Low moves can be parried.
Mid moves? Broken right if not punishable?

Do you mean her b2? That's not plus on block (I think even -8). Also her df1 is -3~-2. I'm really curious which move you mean
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
#74 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SSfox
ok that's the biggest hint to Bruce ever. Confirmed :-D

chewbacca
MAH NINGEN
PSN: Senshu573
#75 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Hasaldo
Do you mean her b2? That's not plus on block (I think even -8). Also her df1 is -3~-2. I'm really curious which move you mean

Maybe both, got confused and thought they're the same move.

D/f+1 is where it's at. B+2 is that right hand swipe that's usually married with CH 4.
Signature You Curry Shit Hey The Nah
ゆっくりしていってね!
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
#76 “Quote” Edit Post
Man, I'm right now rewatching the final matches of the evo2019 with Aris commenting..., you folks were right this guy deserves a lot more and be hired for commmenting many more tournaments, specially along Marksman.

But I have detected I little bit less of respect coming from the last mentioned. I'm not attacking attacking Markaman ok?, to me in the eyes of the lesser being I'm eye he's one hell of a professional.., not just commentator, but a professional to everything he does.

Yes folks.., I'm just regreting Arslan beat Knee to fast for the glorious Aris commenting to spawn there at such important event, and once again prove all all those who doubt him wrong.

Was just an observation ok folks.

Of course I will always love Mr Tasty Steve (this dude is serious deal, kudos to you man!, you really know how to make people move and scream!), and..., of course too kudos to you RIP. You man.., you don't know the respect I have to you.

ok so..., my favourite three would Mr Aris and his epic beard; then Fucking Epic Tasty Steveeee yeahh, RIP, and finally of course Markman who I will always mention.

What's your favourite folks among those four?

Yeah I know. Though question uh heheh

But I have had the balls to say it. First Would be a very close call between Aris and Mr Tasty Stevee. But the serious person within me (yeah, still exist lol).., blames me for not saying either Markamn or RIP.., the two actual prosessional voices when you hear them.

omg this Arslan boy..., he fucking beat knee what the heck?, I'm always with knee, but I just drop this here.

Knee is older and Arslan is a lot more younger right?

heheheh

Yes, I'm in motherfucking mode right now

Come on foliks give your opinions. Don't leave me alone. We keep this place alieve.

I say Knee MIGHT (sorry, you know I don't like using capitals) have won If he had used Steve.

Thoughts about my last non-sensical thought?

Dode, I await impatiently your opinion.- I know you think like me here bro. If Knee would have picked Steve..., he could won.., right?

Am I wrong?

Please the best of you. Facts to the n00b I am to prove me wrong.

Thanks in advance : - D

Ok one last time. In my endless ignorance I still believe Knee should have picked Steve.

I cannot be alone in this thought.

Who here thinks likewise!

and ok I will never again bring the "Knee is older" cheap excuse I just farted. I would never dismiss Arslan and you know it

Do you think Knee would have beaten Arslan with Steve?

lightbeast
Legend
#77 “Quote” Edit Post
In terms of Tekken commentators...MarkMan and Tastysteve are all that the game needs imho. The beard is kind of offputting sometimes, tbh.

I rewatched some of the top 8 yesterday as well btw. I didn't recognise Knee there. was wondering if the loss of Green affected his play. Guess we know now.
dodecadozen
Iron Fist God
#78 “Quote” Edit Post
I donno about Knee, man. He seems to be in party mode since a long time. He's playing way too many characters... and winning... mostly. Remember the Lili vs DJin finals in some tournament around this time last year? Who in their right mind picks lili and wins a tournament against qudans? It's not as if Lili's suddenly jumped up a few tiers in Season 2 or anything. And the Lili activity doesn't seem to have picked up much after seeing that either.

It's been ages since I've seen his bryan. IIRC, last time was almost a year ago in when he beat some Pakistani guy's bryan... or was it Mr.Naps's Bryan?

If Knee really wanted to win, I'm sure he would have gone with a more familiar character than Kazuya or Devil Jin. At this point, there's no doubting Knee's skill. But I feel like he's tactically bored with the game, which is why he's using so many different characters. I get the feeling Knee might even retire from tournaments if they don't change the gameplay significantly in Tekken 8.

Don't want to take anything away from Arslan though. I mean, even though my country and Pakistan have had a political enmity since more than 70 years and we hate each others' guts, I have to appreciate the guy for his Tekken. Even if you don't want to believe he beat Knee at his best, Arslan did beat all the others convincingly.

And it's nice to see different regions other than he usual USA, Japan and Korea coming up on tournament mainstages. Personally, I was hoping the Thailand guy, Book, might also show up in top 8 this time...
Signature Bring back [kunimitsu] for T7!
SSfox
Foxstepman
#79 “Quote” Edit Post
Fernandito: When it comes to Tekken commentators i will say Aris is my favorite, then Mark and Tasty Steve pretty tie. Rip is great too.

"Do you think Knee would have beaten Arslan with Steve?"

Did Knee picked Steve during Taiger Uppercut and i think he won less matches and rounds during the GF against Arslan.

So far Arslan hardest opponent is Naps, it's either he lost or it's a close win. Their next encounter should be very interesting.

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHjwFSNy0eg

Based on this video, the guy said that Arslan was immediately sent to losers during WSO because his bus was late, so that means he didn't even play Anakin actually? the 2-0 was just put there but actually they didn't really play? If anyone can confirm.

Last edited by SSfox on Aug 17th, 2019 at 15:08

Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
#80 “Quote” Edit Post
Did you guys know Abel can do two ki charges consecutively?, "9:16"
Double Ki, because more is better