World Tekken Federation - Teams

Page Splits 12>
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
King Yagbolz
1st Dan
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
This might help for those looking for teams or those who wants to add friends in their created team

Post teams here
Signature Yagbolz
Armor Yagbolz
Kepz [Master]
Yagilito
olaHalo
4th Dan
XBL: OZ Tallgeese
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Does TZ have its own team?
Signature XBL- OZ Tallgeese
"WaveDash2Vegas" - A Las Vegas WTF team for XBL
ShinKen
Virtuoso
PSN: NarutoUzumaki /PSon2
XBL: l Naruto l /TGZafina
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
for all those who like electrics /wavedash /lightdash join team called Mishima for domination and punishment
Signature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y4u4I__wHA
ShinKen 神拳(literally God Fist):
"Destroyer of all styles, the one true ultimate style, it transcends the power of The Dragon Style ShoryuKen, and exceeds all human ability."
BTW avatar shows Heihachi with Akuma's beads. Mishimas pawn Shotokans 4 ever :3>\\0//Please sir how do you do the God Fist?Fcuk off bitch!What ur talking about boyDad where's that scroll, its just not the same .In BR its become a pussy godfist .We've become impotent and flaccid **sniffle** The essence of Tekken : speed kills www.twitter.com/ShinK3n Check out my custom stick and watch me win my second tournie at http://www.gamesradar.com/f/uk-tekk...111172228742012
http://www.vimeo.com/5815085
ManggaDuaPlayer
1st Dan
PSN: ManggaDuaPlayer
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
My team: MarshallChina
We welcome all of you to join especially Marshall & Forest Law players. Thx before

Last edited by ManggaDuaPlayer on Oct 7th, 2012 at 14:11

Signature Add PSN ManggaDuaPlayer and beat me(if u can)
mistmatch
Lone Wolf
PSN: AvidMind
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Team: Kites

If you are interested, please read the forums. Thanks
Signature Low Tier ftw.
King Yagbolz
1st Dan
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Join PinoyPenguins!
Signature Yagbolz
Armor Yagbolz
Kepz [Master]
Yagilito
Mr Adam0
Dirty Ninja Tricks
XBL: Mr Adam0
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Topic stickied. Post teams here from now on instead of making new topics.
Kensjero
2nd Dan
PSN: SteveFoxFighter
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
We Are TEKKEN!

We are currently #6 Team on PS3, and i'm looking for active players, who play ranked quite often.
If you think your active, and want to join We Are TEKKEN, PM me on the WTF forums.
My username is WeAreTEKKEN. Or send me a MSG on my psn.

NOTE! Don't bother if you are inactive, or not good.
ManggaDuaPlayer
1st Dan
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Kensjero
We Are TEKKEN!

We are currently #6 Team on PS3, and i'm looking for active players, who play ranked quite often.
If you think your active, and want to join We Are TEKKEN, PM me on the WTF forums.

Lol such an arrogant team.
Kensjero
2nd Dan
PSN: SteveFoxFighter
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
Don't hate if you cant play tekken...
Kilvoctu
Raijin
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Hello y'all,

I made this team a while ago as an expression of my love for Touhou games but was too relaxed to do anything about membership. After ~5 weeks, figured I might as well try recruiting.. It is a bit empty.

The team is for anyone who wants to take it easy with TTT2 and just so happens to want to be in a team, as well. There aren't any requirements for joining or obligations to fulfill afterward, and no ambition to compete with other teams. I'm not concerned with anyone gaining XP, nor am I concerned for the team's win ratio. The Team Goal states it best: "Team Go for it!" (and Attitude: "Relaxed").

Any members can enjoy playing the game whenever, at their own pace with no pressure. If I'm available, I can attempt to provide training to others to my full extent of being a somewhat semi-decent player (I do not own a headset/mic, however). I'm always open to trying to give good advice and answering questions; it's pretty much a third of my posts here.

My local time is GMT-6
http://wtf.tekken.com/team/view/psn/2506
Send me a PSN message or PM here on TZ for any inquiries.

My main character is , and to lesser extent , so I'll probably be a bit more efficient at helping anyone who plays them.

Last edited by Kilvoctu on Nov 7th, 2012 at 00:09

Signature Mains - and
vladymir
Sensei Nub
PSN: PunchOut85
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
Manji Clan

Our name is cool, you know it is.

Join and do whatever you like (preferably win)
Signature "I'll try anything twice"...

"If you take me seriously, then you have already lost"
ManggaDuaPlayer
1st Dan
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
Don't hate if you cant play tekken...

Oh ya? Let's play sometimes, my psn id is ManggaDuaPlayer. If i win, consider what i said about your team is correct. If i lose, then i am a newbie. Simple. Reply this if you dare.
timmo420
1st Dan
PSN: timmo420
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
join ZEDS DEAD
KuruptNightmare
4th Dan
XBL: KuruptNightmare
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
Join Team Osiris:
For Xbox Players,
East Coast players preferred
I'm looking for guys that wanna train, get better and generally learn the game with other dedicated people including myself.
Signature It Is better to be a failure at something you love, than a success at something you hate
Commandoo
Champion
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
We Are TEKKEN!

"We are tekken" is so arrogant, the team " we are tekken" well I played afew of there members that I got to know wile being in the team!! had one message me asking why I left after I beat him on non ranked... I said I got booted!!

The leader Kicked me out the team because I didn't rank up enough.. Never said anything just booted me.. Said I need 100 points to stay in the team I had 98 at the time I didn't rank up because I was trying to learn hwoarang, I guess I'll go online and have 100 losses to 1 win just to keep the team in ranks (no thanks)

Note! don't bother if you have a job in real life or don't play teken as much as the leader
Signature Hwo newbie ownage!!!

+

novicez
6th Dan
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Commandoo
"We are tekken" is so arrogant, the team " we are tekken" well I played afew of there members that I got to know wile being in the team!! had one message me asking why I left after I beat him on non ranked... I said I got booted!!

The leader Kicked me out the team because I didn't rank up enough.. Never said anything just booted me.. Said I need 100 points to stay in the team I had 98 at the time I didn't rank up because I was trying to learn hwoarang, I guess I'll go online and have 100 losses to 1 win just to keep the team in ranks (no thanks)

Note! don't bother if you have a job in real life or don't play teken as much as the leader

I saw that guy on replay boosting... like 3x...
IcePhoenix
Iron Fist God
PSN: EmpireEight
XBL: John Grizzly
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
My team is Agents Of Chaos and we'd love some new members. Just 3 old schoolers right now, but one of them was a writer on the Tekken 3 strategy guide from back in the day. =)

Send me a PM if you'd like an invite and we'd be happy to have you!
Signature Santino Marella for President in '08
ManggaDuaPlayer
1st Dan
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
Join MarshallChina. I have no comment about my team, you should look at it by yourself. PM me if u want to join
janice_heart
Kyu
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
Time to advertise our team as well^^

Me (PSN: flynn_braveaheart) and my friend (PSN: IX--Saku--XI) are currently looking for new recruits for our - small - Team "Law of Mishima" (http://wtf.tekken.com/team/view/ps3/3942)!

If interested, please see this post for more information: http://wtf.tekken.com/forum/viewtop...f=10&t=5976

Cheers!