Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
drtekken
Tekken Lord Black
PSN: drtekken_
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Good morning.
Long time I haven't made a post here.

I can play online very well... But I keep getting 0 bar.
I have a 4.4 mb uploading and .870 down.

Any help please.
Thanks.
Signature Pateador Dominicano!!
Tal?n sangriento

Mr Adam0
Dirty Ninja Tricks
XBL: Mr Adam0
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Probably NAT settings, try changing them and see if that helps.
drtekken
Tekken Lord Black
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Mr Adam0
Probably NAT settings, try changing them and see if that helps.

Nat setting
I change on sistem setting in ps3?
Tal?n sangriento

JMS
~.~.
PSN: JMS_
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
try the suggestions from the connection thread:
http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...threadid=124772

thread merged

Last edited by JMS on Sep 16th, 2012 at 18:52

haviksett
4th Dan
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Strange thing happening for me, I'm constantly red ping to everyone but don't lag at all (in the room matches)

Which means I can never find a game on ranked because I'm a red ping and when I put the connection restriction to any I naturally get paired up with some awful lagger.
drtekken
Tekken Lord Black
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
The port forwarding only work for Cisco.
Can pass the password section... I have a technicolor tg589vn.
Any help?
Tal?n sangriento

JMS
~.~.
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
google this: "tg589vn default password" and test what you find.
drtekken
Tekken Lord Black
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Password is the serial number also the username.

Now im having because the port have a conflict with a already assigned application.
Tal?n sangriento

JMS
~.~.
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
try dmz instead of port forwarding. sometimes easier.
drtekken
Tekken Lord Black
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by JMS
try dmz instead of port forwarding. sometimes easier.

I tried with dmz but still got nat 3.
I'm gonna try to reset router do first the port forwarding and later the fix ip.
Tal?n sangriento

drtekken
Tekken Lord Black
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Finally got Nat type 2...

the solution from this page...

http://forums.modem-help.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=9257
Tal?n sangriento

ManggaDuaPlayer
1st Dan
PSN: ManggaDuaPlayer
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by JMS
stuff you can try to improve your connection:

other things can affect your connection quality:

• old cables, connectors, or splitters
  • modem signal levels (changes to your cable package can affect these levels)
  • internet use on other devices tied to your network (e.g., downloading files)

click here for information on nat types

if you have connection troubles, it can take a lot of patience and testing to get things working. be sure to change one thing at a time, and test your connection again after every change. anyone is free to offer corrections to the above info.

after doing the above, if youre still having problems with dropped connections, contact your isp. they can probably see if your modems signal levels are out of optimal range over the phone; if they are, they may send someone to fix it by possibly replacing hardware, or by adding other components to amplify or dampen your signal. beyond that, you may need to switch isp, or relocate.
Actually, how does the signal system works here? I also played Tekken 6 and i always have bad signals/ping eventhough i port-forwarded my router. Is it like choosing host or something? Cause sometimes i found opponents with good signals and sometimes the worse one. This leads me to the point where your opponent decides the signals for you. Anyway, i really want to play with a very good signals sometimes..
Signature Add PSN ManggaDuaPlayer and beat me(if u can)
JMS
~.~.
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
if you can sometimes get 4 or 5 bars, and the connection is stable at those times, then it may just depend on the players online at the time youre playing. if you play, for example, at an hour that is very late for your region, then you may have to play people farther away, and your connections with them wont be as good on average.
Lovely Ly
Tekken God
PSN: EVIL_SCRUB
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
hello kiddos, the TT2 online code may be used only for one psn account or for all the accounts on the same PS3?
JMS
~.~.
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
all psn accounts on one ps3 definitely work. maybe it works like games, where you can authorize it on few different ps3s? anyway, im not sure whether it is only for one ps3.
ManggaDuaPlayer
1st Dan
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by JMS
if you can sometimes get 4 or 5 bars, and the connection is stable at those times, then it may just depend on the players online at the time youre playing. if you play, for example, at an hour that is very late for your region, then you may have to play people farther away, and your connections with them wont be as good on average.
okay i got it
ManggaDuaPlayer
1st Dan
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Lovely Ly
hello kiddos, the TT2 online code may be used only for one psn account or for all the accounts on the same PS3?
its just for one psn account.
TekkenDolphin
Dragon Lord
PSN: TekkenDolphin
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm wondering if by anyone's experience they are feeling the same as I am now. That feeling we were all experiencing for the first 3 days or so where we're here saying "OMG this is so much better than BRO!" is now gone. The first 3 days were GREAT; I didn't lose to a single spamming scrub, was able to punish everything and had little lag or detection problems. Now in the last 2 days or so I'm once again having trouble blocking lows, defending against the same spam garbage I was punishing and blocking before and now am noticing more slowdown and frame skips. In fact, I can barely defend/block/punish any low attacks AT ALL and it doesn't matter what the connection is; 5 bars and the shit is still the same.

Am I alone in this? To me at this very moment I may as well just be playing BRO again. People spamming Kaz uf+444, Hwoarang tap kicks, slippery kicks and hellsweeps and I just can't seem to do shit about it. It also now takes me about an average time of 10 minutes to find a ranked match and then of course the PSN errors as well.

Last edited by TekkenDolphin on Sep 18th, 2012 at 00:54

Valkerion
Kyu
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Lovely Ly

For multiple actually.

I grabbed the preorder DLC off my friends account since I got it at newegg USA and he got the game from gamestop Canada (hes in Montreal im in Georgia). I grabbed the online pass as well by accident and it lets me play online, with him even.

Still have my unused pass for no real reason though lol.

Anyway turned UPnP off on PS3 and im not getting those 1 second lags where the connection goes from 5 bars to 1 bar for a second then back to 5, as much. Some matches go smooth, but its still randomly happening. Now though it might even boot me completely. Have no clue whats going on at this point.
onlydeviljin
Shihan
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
anyone know what causes sudden slow downs?? usually occurs after me or the other player hits a launcher leading to missed juggles. had this problem with vf5fs too.