Ask a question get an answer.

Page Splits 1...<293031
Share This Topic
Share
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
joelrmsdn
4th Dan
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 43
From: Trinidad and Tobago
#601 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Demon_of_Flames
Yes. I have to use button mapping. Too many times I've messed up on throws and qcf3+4 with Feng.

One thing I'm having trouble with is learning what attacks can be beaten/punished with d/f+2.
sam here wat r kaz safe move and bad onces
Signature joelrmsdn
joelrmsdn
4th Dan
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 43
From: Trinidad and Tobago
#602 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by jinkaz_LA
What do I have to do with this move?, because I need the information for it will be 100% hited.

f,d+2 , ewgf.

Thanks.
u can follow it up with d 4,1 3 den dewgf
Signature joelrmsdn
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 6771
From: Italy
PSN: BlackPriest_ITA
#603 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by joelrmsdn
hey black priest what will u sugest we use against paul plauyer an feng wen dey love to run wait an hide


Hey joel! The last time I saw you was on tekkensocial months ago... How have you been?

Let me see. What exactly do you mean with run, wait and hide? The play extremely defensive?

The best way to kill a turtle is using lows (d/b+4, d/b+3, hellsweeps, FC kicks, etc.) and grabs (if they can't escape them always) until you get them to duck. Then let them have it with mids like twin pistons, d/f+1,4_d/f+1,2, d/f+2, etc.
Also, try to bite them into thowing out a move, backdash and whiff punish with ewgf...
What moves do they usually use with Paul and Feng?

As far as punishing with d/f+2 and Kazy's unsafe moves is concerned, make sure you check the 'Kazuya Mishima punishment apocalypse' thread I made with the help of tulip_sniper and One of a kind. Just click the link in my sig...
joelrmsdn
4th Dan
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 43
From: Trinidad and Tobago
#604 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Darkadious<VdV>
Too many other meaningless thread, why not make one big one instead of newbs making seperate ones.

Ask a question and me or someone else with Kaz knowledge will answer.

hi there how can u get d tgf in a combo
Signature joelrmsdn
joelrmsdn
4th Dan
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 43
From: Trinidad and Tobago
#605 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by BlackPriest
Hey joel! The last time I saw you was on tekkensocial months ago... How have you been?

Let me see. What exactly do you mean with run, wait and hide? The play extremely defensive?

The best way to kill a turtle is using lows (d/b+4, d/b+3, hellsweeps, FC kicks, etc.) and grabs (if they can't escape them always) until you get them to duck. Then let them have it with mids like twin pistons, d/f+1,4_d/f+1,2, d/f+2, etc.
Also, try to bite them into thowing out a move, backdash and whiff punish with ewgf...
What moves do they usually use with Paul and Feng?

As far as punishing with d/f+2 and Kazy's unsafe moves is concerned, make sure you check the 'Kazuya Mishima punishment apocalypse' thread I made with the help of tulip_sniper and One of a kind. Just click the link in my sig...


i mostly use w/s 12 or ewgf is doess good move to use an do u hav msn here is mine joelrmsdn@hotmail.com
Signature joelrmsdn
Asianskyblue
Virtuoso
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 227
From: India
#606 “Quote” Edit Post
Hello just started with Kaz. I wanted to clear my doubt about the JF hellsweep that juggles. Previously , i asked it to a friend & he tried to answer, but i didn't get it.
i think i should give the complete notation about it. It is:

f,N,d/f+4:4
The first hit trip stuns from far & 2nd hit juggles. please help with the timing how to do it?

Thanks in advance
Signature
xziqt
2nd Dan
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 20
From: Sweden
PSN: Mr_Awsome666
#607 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Aznsoal
Ok sir, How come I can't crouch dash cancel into headbutt anymore?


I think you just have to practis. I've never used cd to stonehead before and i made it the first time i tried.
Signature Dragon [law]
joelrmsdn
4th Dan
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 43
From: Trinidad and Tobago
#608 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by xziqt
I think you just have to practis. I've never used cd to stonehead before and i made it the first time i tried.

ok wel am tryin to get ewgf,ewgf,1,dewgf an do u make combo vids as well here my msn joelrmsdn@hotmail.com thanks alot
Signature joelrmsdn
joelrmsdn
4th Dan
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 43
From: Trinidad and Tobago
#609 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by joelrmsdn
i mostly use w/s 12 or ewgf is doess good move to use an do u hav msn here is mine joelrmsdn@hotmail.com


hey wats up black priest its been a while and am workin on my first ever vid and will realy like for u to be in it please hit me up at joelrmsdn@hotmail.com thanks alot the will be the main man deitydevil kull juma an othhers
Signature joelrmsdn

 All times are GMT. The time now is 08:35

Page Splits 1...<293031
Moderator Tools
Forum Jump