Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
The MC Clusky
2nd Dan
XBL: The MC Clusky
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
I liked it waaaaaaay more than his default costume. Made him look like Joe Musaishi from the Shinobi series.

Is there anyway to unlock it or build it in TTT2?
Signature facebook.com/subwayfightnight
Cosmic Forge
Iron Fist God
PSN: forge76
XBL: Cosmic Forge
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Not 100% sure but I think it's unlocked via rank up at some point (off or online). I noticed Kuni's TTT1 purple ninja outfit showed up after I got to a certain rank.
yip_noob
No F*eng Wei!!!
PSN: Online
XBL: Offline
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
i dont think you can get the exact costume.
traditional style ninja u still can make. ninja mask and karate top+gloves and hakama
closest thing to the default costume afaik
Signature CH b+1... b+1+2 HEY-YAAA!!

Swisher
Shihan
PSN: Swishermonium
XBL: Swishermonium
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by yip_noob
i dont think you can get the exact costume.
traditional style ninja u still can make. ninja mask and karate top+gloves and hakama
closest thing to the default costume afaik

If this is true this is a bummer. I also really liked the Alt costume. I was looking for it as well and was hoping it was unlockable at least. Is this confirmed it's completely unavailable? Perhaps as DLC if nothing else? I would love to have this costume!

Thanks
MARAUDINGSHADOW
Tekken Lord Black
PSN: AgentShadow77
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
I would love all the 2 player outfits back. Few characters have their's, but I feel it is a disservice given the lack luster custom items. I have hit Tekken God offline and have gotten all the in game items and the rest of the sozaku is not in the game.

A?!
Signature Midnight Arrived Revealing A Uniquely Distinct Individual Now Gallantly Surrounding Himself Amid Darkness Other-Worldly
Mystical Anomaly Regarded As Unknown Dwelling Internally Nevertheless Gathering Strength Hellbent About Dispatching Ominous Wrath
Mastering All Required Attributes Under Direct Instruction Now Gaining Super Heightened Abilities Defeating Other Warriors
Swisher
Shihan
PSN: Swishermonium
XBL: Swishermonium
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah, i just came back to say i unlocked a very similar mask from Raven's alt going through ghost battles.....and looks like shadow just verified the rest is not available as an unlock? If that's what sozaku is anyways. *shrug*