Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
OffInBed
TEKKEN CHICKEN
PSN: OffInBed
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Syn_SC
Really? I bought the game 3 hours ago and my consistency is around 80% in matches lol.
Comes from playing a JF heavy character in SCV I guess. =/

Not that it helps, I'm still a Tekken newbie, lol.

Idk man...I have NO clue why I'm NOT landing it. I mean, I'm not even getting ONE. Out of 20, I'd miss it EVERY time.

I'm able to land the other attack, can't remember the notation, but you need to do 1+2 as soon as it makes contact. Not sure if they have the same type of timing.

Perhaps it's just me... I want to cry.
Signature Mobile Frame Data app and media Center AVAILABLE IN ANDROID MARKET!!Tekken Chicken: A mobile Frame data app made for the community, BY the community!

Tekken Chicken Facebook page: Facebook.com/TekkenChicken

#BUFFLARS
Syn_SC
Destroyer
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
You're not a pad player by any chance are you? =P

If you keep having trouble with it I'll give you an e-hug though, then you'll feel better. =)
Signature Dorya!
michin kaz
Master
PSN: bsksama
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
you can just mash the last :2
OffInBed
TEKKEN CHICKEN
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by michin kaz
you can just mash the last :2

That's not true. I was spamming the hell out of 2 and it still wouldn't land.

I'm going to try doing it on different controllers next time to see what happens.
Signature Mobile Frame Data app and media Center AVAILABLE IN ANDROID MARKET!!Tekken Chicken: A mobile Frame data app made for the community, BY the community!

#BUFFLARS
ROYALEFATALE
Banned By Mod
PSN: ROYALEFATALE
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
mashing it doesn't work, you have to double tap it really fast on the 2, it would be much much easier if you're using a stick.
OffInBed
TEKKEN CHICKEN
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by ROYALEFATALE
mashing it doesn't work, you have to double tap it really fast on the 2, it would be much much easier if you're using a stick.

Wuutt..I thought you had to press the first 2, then wait JUST before the punch makes contact THEN hit 2?

Even if you look at it from practice mode, the computer doesn't input the second 2 immediately.

#BUFFLARS
ROYALEFATALE
Banned By Mod
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
not entirely sure, it's really hit or miss.

ps. Jinpachi has no 10 hits?
Icege
iku iku ikuuu
PSN: Icege-_-
XBL: Ic3ge
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
None that you can disconnect before you lose online with, which if I keep hearing stories about I might have to start deleting your posts in here :/
Signature [04:25] WayGamble: hey hey hey
[04:25] WayGamble: i dont talk shit to you cuz you dont put yeast in your bread now do i?
[04:25] Icege:
[04:25] TekkenJam: jew
ROYALEFATALE
Banned By Mod
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Icege
None that you can disconnect before you lose online with, which if I keep hearing stories about I might have to start deleting your posts in here :/

awwww wahhh
Zoidberg747
6th Dan
XBL: Zoidberg747
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
Does anyone have any good setups for his df2 launcher? I can never seem to land it, because the range seems so short.
OffInBed
TEKKEN CHICKEN
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Zoidberg747
Does anyone have any good setups for his df2 launcher? I can never seem to land it, because the range seems so short.

I would recommend keeping it strictly as a punisher.

#BUFFLARS
Syn_SC
Destroyer
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
^
This, its like random stab in SCV, if I see my opponent ever do it outside of whiff/block punishment, that is almost a garuntee they suck at the game.
Its a 14 frame launch, so punish punish punish!
Signature Dorya!
Ancient
4th Dan
PSN: SHADOW-PIERRE
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
What strategy would you recommend when playing jinpachi? At the moment I tried to play him very aggressiv but It just doesn't want to work. Don't know what I'm doing wrong.
ECP
4th Dan
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
im using him with eddy , and i think that after a few solid punishes / knock downs, you can use his slower tracking mids to apply pressure, and draw out another mistake If you can get the opponent to "freeze up" a little. if you can get the opponent to not want to push buttons, i think jinpachi can go to work. you cant just lay on the ground against him (imo), and i think maximizing your options to punish bad get up decisions will give you a great opportunity to "rush down" . He has some ok fc moves too .

I find that im most comfortable at 1.5 char spaces away , and im working on my range 0 options to get better

does anyone have any good of axis df+2 combos?
Signature I now know that: "so, um, do you play tekken?" isn't a very good pickup line with the ladies
desariel
6th Dan
PSN: desariel
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
hello,

what ist his best lp combo? i couldnt find out sth. useful , the best option i found was 36 dmg.
Bopper
Iron Fist God
PSN: MAGUNITO
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
I think ssr, iws+3, df+11, d+2,1 might be the best practical opition. Decent damage and pretty good position after. Since they flip in the air i think you can dash up and hit them in the back if they try to stand straight up.
Signature Brrrrrrrrrrrap
Acid Fighter
Tekken Lord Black
PSN: The_Prophet_uk
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
you can input the 1,1,2 really soon after AP, like as soon as he takes off, input the 1,1,2 all together and then you wait for the 2 to connect and input the 2nd 2. timing feels similar to pauls demolition man
SCRUBN1F1CENT
Lone Wolf
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
Glad to know I am not the only one facing difficulties pulling this move off. It seems like it just comes out when it wants to. I try mashing the two out also but its seems 50/50 in most cases.
Signature VA TEKKEN RAGE
FENG OF VA
OffInBed
TEKKEN CHICKEN
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Acid Fighter
you can input the 1,1,2 really soon after AP, like as soon as he takes off, input the 1,1,2 all together and then you wait for the 2 to connect and input the 2nd 2. timing feels similar to pauls demolition man

I realized this as well. For some reason, my success rate is way higher when I immediately input 1,1,2 after AP. THIS SHIT IS SO WEIRD!

#BUFFLARS
VargasTheSick
Tekken God
PSN: VargasTheSick
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
Same. I always input the 1,1,2 very quick. Wait for Jinpachis hand to pretty much grab the guys ass, you'll think you've missed your chance as it's a little late, but input the 2 at that point and it should work.
Signature " Come back when you've learned how to fight. "