Page Splits <123
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
JMS
~.~.
PSN: JMS_
#41 “Quote” Edit Post
yeah, she has some glaring holes in her offense. needs generic low kick back for rds (rds db4), because her lows out of rds are slow, and bt throws are not good enough. also, her evasion should be better, and aop faster. people say evasion is better than t6, but i think its worse. fc db3+4 is not as good for evasion . aop hit box seems higher now, too. it used to get under more stuff in t6. in t6, she was a mid tier character.
itsnotjojo
Berserker
PSN: jchantra
XBL: jchantra
#42 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by JMS
yeah, she has some glaring holes in her offense. needs generic low kick back for rds (rds db4), because her lows out of rds are slow, and bt throws are not good enough. also, her evasion should be better, and aop faster. people say evasion is better than t6, but i think its worse. fc db3+4 is not as good for evasion . aop hit box seems higher now, too. it used to get under more stuff in t6. in t6, she was a mid tier character.

What I've been noticing, if you're in crouching already, (for instance, a generic d+4 or 3~4) THEN go into AOP, it tends to avoid a lot of d/f+1 moves. I KILL everyone with it all the time. I guess crouching first then going into AOP makes Ling a hell of a lot smaller. Standing then going into AOP makes her easier to hit.

Back in T5 - T6BR, I used to SSR then AOP u/f+3. But now, the attack ends up being off axis or whiffing 80% of the time. You should give it a try.
Signature
JMS
~.~.
#43 “Quote” Edit Post
i will try it thanks
shauno
MentalFrameAdvantage
#44 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by itsnotjojo
What I've been noticing, if you're in crouching already, (for instance, a generic d+4 or 3~4) THEN go into AOP, it tends to avoid a lot of d/f+1 moves. I KILL everyone with it all the time. I guess crouching first then going into AOP makes Ling a hell of a lot smaller. Standing then going into AOP makes her easier to hit.

Back in T5 - T6BR, I used to SSR then AOP u/f+3. But now, the attack ends up being off axis or whiffing 80% of the time. You should give it a try.

Yeah, she's had that ability since the first TTT, and it works even better than you think... if the opponent blocks your 4~3, while in FC inputting d+1+2 will dodge generic d+1s and you get a free AoP launcher every time. The opponent is in FC during this setup, and his WS attacks will usually hit you though (grrrr Steve's Wildman).
Signature "Practice makes improvement - you can never be perfect"
LiYingFa
7th Dan
#45 “Quote” Edit Post
i'm really having a hard time punishing lows with lingharu especially if i know that it's launchable. ws+2* is just so inconsistent @.@ i just need to adapt myself with hopkick after blocking a low @.@
JMS
~.~.
#46 “Quote” Edit Post
you need to know when you are free to counter to use that properly. takes experience and practice with specific lows to not mess it up, since the ws2* is slow, and you can easily miss the window, or try too soon and get nothing. easy way is just hopkick as you said. you can probably go for delayed hopkick in a lot of cases where ws2* is free.
LiYingFa
7th Dan
#47 “Quote” Edit Post
db+3 can be low parried (
Big Jio
7th Dan
#48 “Quote” Edit Post
Ling is poop. Where's the trashtalk? :0
JMS
~.~.
#49 “Quote” Edit Post
jio sucks at playing tekken with ling xiaoyu.
Fergus
Dragon Lord
PSN: Fergus2k8
XBL: FlowchartFergus
#50 “Quote” Edit Post
Starting to do more block attacks straight into AOP then launch, it seems to work decently so far until they catch on >_>
Signature Asuka/Jun main.

I stream most days, check it out! - http://www.twitch.tv/fergus2k8 (Criticism is always welcome)

Join CKT (Cool Kids Table), the next big tekken clan! Join the family! - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1424312777806899/?fref=ts
Fergus
Dragon Lord
PSN: Fergus2k8
XBL: FlowchartFergus
#51 “Quote” Edit Post
Signature Asuka/Jun main.

I stream most days, check it out! - http://www.twitch.tv/fergus2k8 (Criticism is always welcome)

Join CKT (Cool Kids Table), the next big tekken clan! Join the family! - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1424312777806899/?fref=ts