Kazuyacombos: TZ's own Akumacombos

Page Splits 1...<363738
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
JnKzm
Iron Fist God
#741 “Quote” Edit Post
oh shit, f+1+2, ewgf 1111. that's good stuff, cuz when i do d/f1,2 and they get slammed to the ground i like to do f+1+2 on wakeup and get a gut punch stun.

is it possible to do d/f2ch, ewgf 11111?
Signature Just bringing out the devil in Jin

i own fort walton beach

omg!! am i gonna get banned?! why this long to do it? or shall i say finally? oh well, remember kids, it's not the end of the world
Technomitsu
Destroyer
#742 “Quote” Edit Post
Anyone know any normal CD+2's that are at 58 Damage? I was messing around last night and did something like that. I didn't know what I did though, I liked the damage, so thats why I'm asking.
JnKzm
Iron Fist God
#743 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Technomitsu
Anyone know any normal CD+2's that are at 58 Damage? I was messing around last night and did something like that. I didn't know what I did though, I liked the damage, so thats why I'm asking.
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/album.../darthvader.jpg

i own fort walton beach

omg!! am i gonna get banned?! why this long to do it? or shall i say finally? oh well, remember kids, it's not the end of the world
Technomitsu
Destroyer
#744 “Quote” Edit Post
Some of my Kazuya Combo's/Juggles... This to just to show what I like, not whats posted, but also whats posted, just whatever, this is me here...

ws+1,2, f+3,1, d/f+2_________(5 Hit Combo 50 Damage)
ws+1,2, d/f+1,4, d/f+2_______(5 Hit Combo 52 Damage)
ws+1,2, f,f,1, b+3,1, d/f+2____(6 hit Combo 52 Damage)

EWGF, dash,1,2, dash,1, dash,1, dash,4__(6 Hit Combo 54 Damage)
EWGF, d/f+3, 3,1, d/f+2______________(5 Hit Combo 57 Damage)
EWGF, d/f+1,4, 4____________________(4 Hit Combo 57 Damage)
JnKzm
Iron Fist God
#745 “Quote” Edit Post
well you are learning, at least your juggles are 50 pts and higher. soon or later, if you practice, you can make ewgf ewgf 1111 dewgf your staple. that combo there is piss easy after enough practice. set your combo goals alittle higher and achieve it, achieving ewgf ewgf 1111 dewgf feels good, and it opens up alot of other things, like timing on other type of 'hard' juggles will be easy. then raise the goal to a tougher one, etc....

i own fort walton beach

Technomitsu
Destroyer
#746 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by JnKzm
well you are learning, at least your juggles are 50 pts and higher. soon or later, if you practice, you can make ewgf ewgf 1111 dewgf your staple.

I just did that one, but it came out a 6 Hit Combo 50 Damage. What is so good about it?

Any combos that break 60? I got some new ones...

EWGF, d/f+3, f+1,1, 4 (5 Hit Combo 57 Damage)
EWGF, d/f+3, b+2,4,1 (5 Hit Combo 59 Damage)
EWGF, dash,1,2, dash,1, dash,1,2, CD+4,1 (8 Hit Combo 62 Damage)

You can also do b+3 instead of d/f+3 for the same amount of damage and ease on the d/f+3 ones. The 62 Damage one, I am not sure if it'll work, you'll need very quick speed ina fight, not sure if its techable. Anything out there for: EWGF, EWGF Combo's???

Last edited by Technomitsu on Nov 27th, 2005 at 05:19

Catfish
Serious Business.
#747 “Quote” Edit Post
Go check the Kazuya Combos thread... whole list of combos + damages on there.

ewgf, dewgf, 1, b+2,4,1 is like, 68? something like that... yeah... go check the thread, heaps of stuff there
Signature Originally posted by Johnnay
agreed yiggs is a cool, interesting xiaoyu person with a good knowledge of her BTW

Tekken: Serious Business -=TSB=-
Australian Tekken
BiG_B
David Letterman
#748 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by JnKzm
well you are learning, at least your juggles are 50 pts and higher. soon or later, if you practice, you can make ewgf ewgf 1111 dewgf your staple. that combo there is piss easy after enough practice. set your combo goals alittle higher and achieve it, achieving ewgf ewgf 1111 dewgf feels good, and it opens up alot of other things, like timing on other type of 'hard' juggles will be easy. then raise the goal to a tougher one, etc....

Interesting to see what 5.2 will do to the kaz juggle system, imo juggles will become more impressive and enjoyable then 5.1, not that it isnt fun doing the posted juggle but ending with f+4, d+4
Signature
JnKzm
Iron Fist God
#749 “Quote” Edit Post
after watching about 3 DR vids with kaz and the dude using d/b3. i can tell you that this combo works...
-ewgf, d/b3, ws4, dewgf dewgf w! dewgf.

i added the wall part for the hell of it

im serious ya'll no joke yo

and maybe, just maybe
-ewgf, d/b3, ws1, 111 dewgf just maybe.....and with walls, f+4, d+4

anyways, let me get re-edit this post wheni find the vids, ive been searching still cant find it. it was some japanese site i didnt understand so i clicked on everything right clicked everything i thought were vids and saved em. i found out they were kazuya among other characters. the devil jin i found was hideous, the guy should never pick him again. all he did was stand around and got poked to death or something

Last edited by JnKzm on Nov 28th, 2005 at 10:54

i own fort walton beach

devil_gene7
Master
#750 “Quote” Edit Post
ewgf, ewgf, 1, 1, f,f,n, 2,1,(4),4
Signature Tekken 5 website: www.devil-gene.webb.se

| Forums | Fighters | News | Become a master | CG Images | Wallpaper | Home |

If devil-gene is unavaliable then please click here.
Nekro
Lone Wolf
#751 “Quote” Edit Post
I think this is new

EWGF, SSR+1+2,EWGF, EWGF, (Maybe a third EWGF like with EWGF, u/f n 4)

^ 61 damage
Signature N. Gordo
LegendarySparda
Virtuoso
PSN: UntoucableLegend
XBL: Core Commando
#752 “Quote” Edit Post
CH WR 2, 1-2, EWGF, EWGF, f~f-1, f~f-1, f~f-1, d/f+4-4

I don't remember exactly how much it does, but it sure does a lot.
Signature This is the Power of Sparda
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
PSN: BlackPriest_ITA
#753 “Quote” Edit Post
Hi everyone!
I'm still pretty new to kazuya an I have a question:

The official Kazy combo thread says:

"CH b,b+2, ewgf launch into ewgf juggle of choice [...]"

Now can anybody confirm if this combo is possible:

Ch b,b+2, ewgf, U/F,N+4, b+2,4,1

I am not able to land it...

Kazzy_Jin
Iron Fist God
PSN: yeah right....
#754 “Quote” Edit Post
well, i've never really tried that combo starting with that specific launcher, but it should work since it works in combos like CH d/f+2, ewgf, U/F,4 b+2,4,1. as you can see, the only part that changes is the launcher.
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
#755 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks Kazzy_Jin.
I still pretty much suck with Kazy compared to lots of guys in the forum, but this combo kinda bugs me. I can get it every time from the normal ewgf launch, but never out of the CH b,b+2 stun...
What combo do you use?

Concerning the CH d/f+2 combo, I'm sure you are right, but I'm not able to test it because I have trouble with the ewgf launch from the stun. The time window seems much smaller than after CH b,b+2. I personally use CH d/f+2, SSL, ewgf, whatever... Lame...
tulip_sniper
Raijin
#756 “Quote” Edit Post
i cannot believe i didn't know about this until today and tekken 5 has been out for how many years ..

b,b+2,ewgf launch is /so much easier/ than ch d/f+2 .. it seems a little tempermental about axis, so i try to use a slight ssr before b,b+2 because the stun animation seems to put the opp at an angle they weren't at before the hit. point-blank range seems to help a lot too.

ch b,b+2 ewgf 1 b+2,4,1 is 80 damage all by itself and it is stupid-easy to do..
ch b,b+2 ewgf ewgf is 71 all by itself
ch b,b+2 ewgf ewgf dash 1 dash~CD+4,1 is 93
ch b,b+2 ewgf w! b+3,1,4,1 97 dmg, unescapable .. holy moses.

are b,b+2 ch stuns the same in DR, though? with b,b+2,2 in the game, something tells me things may have changed, and that isn't even considering t6.. but who cares. i'm really starting to dig on the t5 kaz forum ..

t_s
joelrmsdn
4th Dan
#757 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by jin11
d/f+2 ofcourse!
i have bee tryin to find out this one thing for a long time can any body tel me hoew is it u can get the tgf in a combo
Signature joelrmsdn
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
#758 “Quote” Edit Post
Useful combos with tgf in it are:

ewgf, tgf+3 (65 dmg I think)
b+4, tgf+3 (61 or 60 dmg iirc)

ewgf, ewgf, 1, 1, tgf+3 works too, but it's an extremely advanced combo.
personalit
Fujin
PSN: personalit
#759 “Quote” Edit Post
ewgf, ewgf, f~f+1 f~f+1 f~f+1, f,N,d,D/F+4,2

(7 hit combo, 70 damage)

Perhaps a little late, but I still haven't played any of the newer games and I managed to land that combo yesterday.