Page Splits 1...<234
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Conrad
Champion
PSN: Disruptr-
#61 “Quote” Edit Post
Has anyone thought about buffing FC df1 to make it safer? It only does around 20 damage, is 0 on hit, but -14 on block. That is way too unsafe especially when a handful of characters are getting a launch or decent punish on it.

Make it -11 on block (or make it safe) or give it enough +frames on hit to justify how punishable it is.
Signature /
mindgames
Champion
PSN: buttoi_man
#62 “Quote” Edit Post
Unlike Jinpachi, AO can sidestep and backdash, so fc df+1 is good as it is.

Also I too don't have any idea what launcher is trying to say half the time, and the other half he doesn't seem to understand what people are saying to him.
Signature aka YOMI
Baron West
Iron Fist God
#63 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by mindgames

Also I too don't have any idea what launcher is trying to say half the time, and the other half he doesn't seem to understand what people are saying to him.

I agree. While I wouldn't mind a few plus frames on hit with FCdf+1 or it being safer, I don't think the move really needs any changes. People have to guess to block it, and that 22 damage adds up quickly. It also guarantees damage on cH with FCf+2.

I don't like that db+4 is AOs only high crushing low that can't be launch punished, but overall his low are not bad. A buff on cold blade is needed for both Ogres and a high crush low that has better range and damage than db+4 but can't be launched on block is needed for AO. If d+3 high crushed that would be great.
Signature An ounce of practice is generally worth more than a ton of theory.

My Youtube

Conrad
Champion
PSN: Disruptr-
#64 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by mindgames
True, but does that justify it being -14? I mean does AO really deserve to get launched going for a simple low poke vs. characters like Kaz and Bob?
Signature /
launcher
5th Dan
#65 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Conrad
True, but does that justify it being -14? I mean does AO really deserve to get launched going for a simple low poke vs. characters like Kaz and Bob?

Lee Choulan n bruce as well ...

actually ... ppl dont want to understand! neither they knows that AO FC are brillaint to use to send 'em back in his ancient time ...
and from far range his uf1+2 even float AO in air by special mid sm1
mindgames
Champion
PSN: buttoi_man
#66 “Quote” Edit Post
I wouldn't call FC df+1 a simple low poke, it's fast for a low at 17f and neutral on hit, a combination very few lows have, combine that with the CH KND and Ogre's ability to move in addition to him having safe mids to mix it up with from crouch and I'd say it's totally fine at -14 on block.
Signature aka YOMI