Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
PSN: MAD AXES
XBL: Lingxiaowho
#601 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by PendaS
It will be quite interesting to see how Nina fairs in TR. Her solo juggle damage has been the best in tekken since tekken 6, so there are no worries when it comes to her damage provided they don't tone down anything.

b+1+2 is probably going to be her invincible move.

I am guessing her critical moves will be:
db+3+4 already confirmed
f+1+2
ff+3
WTF
STFU
Wtf will be deadly as a critical move XD, I think the second hit of uf+2,1 may be critical, ff+1+2 most likely will be too, imagine if uf+4 was critical too!

db+3+4 (critical) uf+4 (critical) df+1 iws+1x5 ff+3 (critical). Lets just make Nina broken and give her iws+1 critical XD.
Signature Galen "Feed me your load"

Lucky Chloe troll
PendaS
Iron Fist God
#602 “Quote” Edit Post
They should just make df+1,2 critical and call it a day!
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#603 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by x MAD AXES x
Kuni ff+4 i9, godlike range

Yeah but it's very hard because of the input lag of f+f hence I didn't put it in
Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
#604 “Quote” Edit Post
It's not that hard

Lucky Chloe troll
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#605 “Quote” Edit Post
It's not that hard

Trust me its hard, like trying to punish -15 moves with her sisters ff+3.

Although kunis ff+4 looks like it doesn't lag though lol
Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.
LukeLive
Virtuoso
PSN: oInsanity
XBL: Sanity VII
#606 “Quote” Edit Post
You can buffer the forward as soon as you block so you only have to press f once, then its just down to timing but online I do agree its pretty hard only online though.

On another note,
this might not be that relevant to the topic but anyone who plays Nina online, do you stick with your max damage combos or do you guys just swap them out for standard staple combo's. Since im not sure if its worth learning some good non WS1 combos in case of lag spikes.
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
#607 “Quote” Edit Post
I do iws+1 juggles online or df+2 qcf+1~5 depending on my partner. Practice her iws+1 juggles enough and it will become muscle memory and lag won't even bother you that much with them.

Lucky Chloe troll
psylence
Iron Fist God
PSN: compsyguy
#608 “Quote” Edit Post
I do iws+1 juggles online or df+2 qcf+1~5 depending on my partner. Practice her iws+1 juggles enough and it will become muscle memory and lag won't even bother you that much with them.

In TTT2 the online is good enough that I can do the iWS juggles no problem. Back in the T6 days when the online was terrible, I practiced the iWS+1 combos with my eyes closed to get the timing down and not have to worry about lag.

But if you're going against someone that actually lag spikes, even normal staple combos are tough to pull off.
LukeLive
Virtuoso
#609 “Quote” Edit Post
ahh ok thanks. I have no problem doing them online on good connections, just those who have random spikes during matches, or that also might be the fact I livestream when I play ranked. So I stopped playing my mains when I stream unless I know the connections good.

I just hate having to substitute my iWS1's for a combo that does 20 less damage with TA. and there's nothing that I've found for that either.

I use Nina Lars btw.
So I substitute: (Nina) (Lars)
df2 df3,2~d ss1~b~uf4 iWS1x3 1+4 f3~db ws2,1 ws1 ff3
df2 df3,2~d ss1~b~uf4 1+4 df3,3 f1+2
zizmi
Berserker
PSN: Raskkii
#610 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by LukeLive

I use Nina Lars btw.
So I substitute: (Nina) (Lars)
df2 df3,2~d ss1~b~uf4 iWS1x3 1+4 f3~db ws2,1 ws1 ff3
df2 df3,2~d ss1~b~uf4 1+4 df3,3 f1+2

Try using Nina: df2, qcf+1~5... stuff.
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#611 “Quote” Edit Post
Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
LukeLive
Virtuoso
#612 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks Galen.
But i've been trying to just pass everything to Lars more often and depending on the situation.but thanks for the info