Page Splits <12
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
zizmi
Berserker
PSN: Raskkii
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Another thing I noticed was the 1+4, which still had the T6 BR description. Doesn't force crouch on block anymore in TTT2.
psylence
Iron Fist God
PSN: compsyguy
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Whiff Punishers:
qcf+1 [LAUNCH] [CAN TAG BUFFER]

Pokes
1,2 - delayable, hit confirmable, but on delay it doesn't jail
f+2 - the description isn't clear whether the f+2 is -3 on block or the f+2,1,1+2 is -3 on block. Also the CH f+2,1,1+2 is pseudo hit confirmable. You can 'see' if they twitch before the f+2 hits and follow up with the rest. Since its only -12 and forces crouch on block, you're not going to get punished much for doing the whole thing.

Keepout
df+4 - You should mention its i12 and its good for a poke to.

Ranged
ff+2 - I've stopped using the move except as a long range punish because of its linear issues.

db+2 - on CH you can get qcf+1~5 for a red life combo

High Crush
d+1,2 - its listed as NC, but isn't it NCC? Cause if its NC, then it would be a decent i10 forced crouch punish.

db+2 has no high crush that I've found.
db+3+4 also has no high crush

Also, maybe we should merge the bible and the wiki... they server the same purpose and the wiki is a bit easier to maintain....
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by psylence
Whiff Punishers:
qcf+1 [LAUNCH] [CAN TAG BUFFER]

Pokes
1,2 - delayable, hit confirmable, but on delay it doesn't jail
f+2 - the description isn't clear whether the f+2 is -3 on block or the f+2,1,1+2 is -3 on block. Also the CH f+2,1,1+2 is pseudo hit confirmable. You can 'see' if they twitch before the f+2 hits and follow up with the rest. Since its only -12 and forces crouch on block, you're not going to get punished much for doing the whole thing.

Keepout
df+4 - You should mention its i12 and its good for a poke to.

Ranged
ff+2 - I've stopped using the move except as a long range punish because of its linear issues.

db+2 - on CH you can get qcf+1~5 for a red life combo

High Crush
d+1,2 - its listed as NC, but isn't it NCC? Cause if its NC, then it would be a decent i10 forced crouch punish.

db+2 has no high crush that I've found.
db+3+4 also has no high crush

Also, maybe we should merge the bible and the wiki... they server the same purpose and the wiki is a bit easier to maintain....

I'll fix the other stuff. ANNND I didn't know you could QCF1~5 off CH db2

d/b+3+4 DOES high crush. I talked about it in the last Crush thread. It's only for a few frames.

We should combine them.
Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
psylence
Iron Fist God
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Ok, well I wouldn't put db+3+4 as a high crush attack unless its fairly reliable...

db+2 CH, qcf+1~5 is doable, a bit tight on execution, but not any worse then doing Paul's df+2,qcf+1~5 combo.
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
A good example of high crush with db3+4 is against asukas df12
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
psylence
Iron Fist God
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by |Galen|
A good example of high crush with db3+4 is against asukas df12

Why would you do that though? Wouldn't you have to commit to db+3+4 once you block the df+1?
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
You wouldn't but it's an example of when it crushes
psylence
Iron Fist God