Nina Williams vs and nina suggestion for the next

Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Tekkendero_pr
Iron Fist God
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Welcome to Nina Williams vs Thread and Nina suggestion for the next tekken game like if you want useful string or a new stat for your favorite move.

Well ill made this Topic cause each tekken have new characters and the Williams most of the time have good moves they are good like nina d/b+3 and u/f+1 btw but we never get good strings... we have now F+2,1,+1+2 is good but is not that awesome. Maybe this Topic sound QQ but Nina have 18 years in this game if you guys don't know so that made her like oldschool character so most of the top players or good players know every weakness of nina our d/f+1 -3 on block < that is a killer for me or us... you know how many times ill try to close the gap to defeat my opponent when they have like %10 health trying to put some pressure on and those scrubs online or offline they hit me we hop kicks... spaming hop kicks is like water or ice cream i mean if our d/f+1 was like -1 or maybe -0 on block I'm not going to complain about it hop kick speed is 15 frame if you spam d/f+1 -3 and if the guess well and do hop kick right away hop kick is gonna be 12 frame launcher 15-3=12 frame launcher and our d/f+1 13+-3-=d/f+16 frame and that is really my poison well i think nina diserve a good string for the next tekken game much much better than d/f+3,2 ect ect or d/f+3,1ect ect cause we get more new characters they have good stuff [kuma factor or shenanigans] but for the loyal Nina players we dont get nothing maybe 1 or 2 new moves when they kill nina on 5.1 and they nerf the ivory cutter in tag 2 i was like really?? -_- i mean online ill try to do things right like not abuse for d/f+3,2 or spam d+4,1 ill just laugh when i do some mirror matches and those nina or anna spam that shit lol funny thing sometimes they beat me with that online factor is always there but if they are playing offline they are really dead LOL!.

Back to the topic i have problem with this characters

vs how many high crushes this guy have?

vs how many high crushes this guy have?

vs so when alisa dash or run ill notice that she have insane tracking most of the time ill try to sidewalk to left she tracks well one side or she is like the mishimas track good bothsides? LOL

Feel free to say something any suggestion for the next Nina string or stats on block or hit

GG buddys
SparklyUnicorns
Deity
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com...ey_mark_wtf.gif

You went all over the board there, lol.

Last edited by SparklyUnicorns on Sep 30th, 2012 at 03:14

Bopper
Iron Fist God
PSN: MAGUNITO
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
You dont think its a bit early for a wishlist thread? the game came out on consoles like 2-3 weeks ago... Also, that block of text was pretty hard on the eyes haha
Signature Brrrrrrrrrrrap
Tekkendero_pr
Iron Fist God
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Well is not early Ninas d/f+3,2 was nerf it on Tekken Dr cause you can duck and gave her a launcher Tekken Dr was on 2006? 6 years with this useless string only is good for the juggle combo or check if your opponent is a noob on tekken LOL! and d/f+1 is -3 on block since Dr too so come on i like that link lol Mark Wahlberg LOL
Bopper
Iron Fist God
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
actually df+1 is -1 on block...
Signature Brrrrrrrrrrrap
Tekkendero_pr
Iron Fist God
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Really ?? d/f+1 -1 i dont know lol.... well online factor change everything lol you dont know how many times ill spam d/f+1 having dudes near the wall and they hit me with hop kick right away d/f+1 13 frame 13+1=14 frame... block d/f+1 they have +1 hop kick 15 frame 15-1=14 speed mmmm maybe is d/f+1 onblock push me a little bit back mmmm ill check Miguel and Lee d/f+1 and they say it supposed to be -1 ill hope that is true ill still have T6 frame data on my mind LOL! still d/f+3,2 still duckable
Signature Fot the next Tekken i want the Williams d/f+1 -0 on block
Bopper
Iron Fist God
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
df+3,2 would be absurd if it was jail... its still a decent move, a 14f mid with good range and a hitconfirmable followup, just nothing spammable. And if you are eating hopkick when doing df+1, df+1 you are too slow.
Signature Brrrrrrrrrrrap
Tekkendero_pr
Iron Fist God
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
Buddy believe me ill press really fast d/f+1 twice cause like i said online factor change everything on the frame data.... but sometimes have good and pretty decent matches and they hit me we hop kick sometimes i notice some moves near the wall push a little bit back even they are extremely not safe on block and i think nina's d/f+1 does that I'm not realize -_- btw if other chars can jail anybody with strings like bryan and lei i think Hwoarang too why ours strings no? why our ob kick is -7 or -9 on block and Bryan ob kick is like -5, this game never gonna be balance cause my favorite character lacks of good stuff and i need to recycle moves actually and i need to play more more more... ill try to recycle but sadly i dont like to do that so when ill get mad ill do a 10 hit combo LOL! sometimes.... this game looks more like chess game but sad my favorite char dont have the right buff to close the gap easy i need to play more than anyone else... looks like new chars for next tekken game they gonna have advantage always vs oldones cause new chars always get good stats or buff.

Last edited by Tekkendero_pr on Oct 1st, 2012 at 20:14

Evil Eyes
Iron Fist God
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
I think at this point we should be grateful that Williams' d/f+1,2 still jails and is only -3 on block. Other similar moves like Steve's d/f+1,2 or Bryan's d/f+2,1 no longer jail on block.

d/f+1,2 is i13, does 30 dmg, +ve on hit, only -3 on block and jails. It also has follow ups to stop people from attacking immediately. I honestly think it's still one of the best pokes in the game and we shouldn't complain about it. As she is now, Nina has every single tool needed to compete.

As for what additions she should have in T7, it's still way too early. I don't even know if there's gonna be a Nina in T7 to begin with!

If I could name one thing I would like to see changed, it's her WR_fff+3.
St. George
Lee of Campbelltown
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Tekkendero_pr
Buddy believe me ill press really fast d/f+1 twice cause like i said online factor change everything on the frame data.... but sometimes have good and pretty decent matches and they hit me we hop kick sometimes i notice some moves near the wall push a little bit back even they are extremely not safe on block and i think nina's d/f+1 does that I'm not realize -_- btw if other chars can jail anybody with strings like bryan and lei i think Hwoarang too why our strings no? why our ob kick is -7 or -9 on block and Bryan ob kick is like -5, this game never gonna be balance cause my favorite character lacks of good stuff and i need to recycle moves actually and i need to play more more more... ill try to recycle but sadly i dont like to do that so when ill get mad ill do a 10 hit combo LOL! sometimes.... this game looks more like chess game but sad my favorite char dont have the right buff to close the gap easy i need to play more than anyone else... looks like new chars for next tekken game they gonna have advantage always vs oldones cause new chars always get good stats or buff.

I think you'll find it's user error.
Signature Flushking.
Tekkendero_pr
Iron Fist God
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Evil Eyes
I think at this point we should be grateful that Williams' d/f+1,2 still jails and is only -3 on block. Other similar moves like Steve's d/f+1,2 or Bryan's d/f+2,1 no longer jail on block.

d/f+1,2 is i13, does 30 dmg, +ve on hit, only -3 on block and jails. It also has follow ups to stop people from attacking immediately. I honestly think it's still one of the best pokes in the game and we shouldn't complain about it. As she is now, Nina has every single tool needed to compete.

As for what additions she should have in T7, it's still way too early. I don't even know if there's gonna be a Nina in T7 to begin with!

If I could name one thing I would like to see changed, it's her WR_fff+3.

Alright is good d/f+1,2 jail is ok and link with other options like 10 hit combo or spiderknee -14 or d/f+1,2,1,4 low and d/f+1,2,1 << you can duck

now compare this strings

Bryan LK, RP, LP, RP if you guess really really bad you are in a wall splat and his last hit on block is -10

Bryan LK, RP, LP, LK if you have really low health and you panic you dont use your focus eyes or maybe you blink your eyes your dead cause he hit you with the low LOL and is -12 on block

Lei f,n,1, 2, 1, 2, 4 -7 chance for a wall splat you can delay this string
Lei f,n,1, 2, 1, 2, 3 -17 last hit is not safe but push a little bit if you block so depends your char to punish that with a launcher

T6 you saw more Lei players than before and more more much Bryan players cause players like good buff, So onlypractice and other guy ill forgot hes nick both koreans they play really well with Nina but try to count how many times they won tekkencrash everyone knows Knee... he won few tekken crashes solo or with team whos was is nemesis Lars player another character with good buffs... so i was thinking why I'm going to bother try to practice or perfect the best wall carry in the game that nina have if i dont have good tools to close the gap? LOL

You guys remember T6 Bryan d/f+1,1,1,1,2 oh you can delay it too was a nc LOL!

No Nina in T7 are you serious ?? i need to see the TT2 ending?? wtf lol
SparklyUnicorns
Deity
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
Buddy believe me ill press really fast d/f+1 twice cause like i said online factor change everything on the frame data.... but sometimes have good and pretty decent matches and they hit me we hop kick sometimes i notice some moves near the wall push a little bit back even they are extremely not safe on block and i think nina's d/f+1 does that I'm not realize -_- btw if other chars can jail anybody with strings like bryan and lei i think Hwoarang too why ours strings no? why our ob kick is -7 or -9 on block and Bryan ob kick is like -5, this game never gonna be balance cause my favorite character lacks of good stuff and i need to recycle moves actually and i need to play more more more... ill try to recycle but sadly i dont like to do that so when ill get mad ill do a 10 hit combo LOL! sometimes.... this game looks more like chess game but sad my favorite char dont have the right buff to close the gap easy i need to play more than anyone else... looks like new chars for next tekken game they gonna have advantage always vs oldones cause new chars always get good stats or buff.

Like St. George said, it might be input error. However, the hop kick may beat your df+1 because of the weird properties they have. I haven't tested this in TTT2, but in T6 if I started a match with df+1 and the opponent started with a hop kick, the hop kick always launched me. That might be a range issue, though.

I could usually float hop kicks at the start of a round with a standing jab, but if I remember correctly, Lili's and Miguel's hop kick would sometimes "go through" my jab. I always figured it had something to do with the hit box of their hop kicks because it wasn't consistent, but I guess it's possible it was input error on my part. Anyone else have experience with this?
Tekkendero_pr
Iron Fist God
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SparklyUnicorns
Like St. George said, it might be input error. However, the hop kick may beat your df+1 because of the weird properties they have. I haven't tested this in TTT2, but in T6 if I started a match with df+1 and the opponent started with a hop kick, the hop kick always launched me. That might be a range issue, though.

I could usually float hop kicks at the start of a round with a standing jab, but if I remember correctly, Lili's and Miguel's hop kick would sometimes "go through" my jab. I always figured it had something to do with the hit box of their hop kicks because it wasn't consistent, but I guess it's possible it was input error on my part. Anyone else have experience with this?

Damn input error.... i have a mental barrier vs hop kick chars... LOL!
TekkenFellow
7th Dan
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
I am having problems against King's b+1. Any suggestions?
St. George
Lee of Campbelltown
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by TekkenFellow
I am having problems against King's b+1. Any suggestions?

Duck.
Signature Flushking.
Bopper
Iron Fist God
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
Tekkendero_pr:

Acutally Only practice has won a tekken crash.... Also, nina is probably the strongest female in the game. Stop whining and focus all that energy into playing better instead...
Signature Brrrrrrrrrrrap
Tekkendero_pr
Iron Fist God
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Bopper
Tekkendero_pr:

Acutally Only practice has won a tekken crash.... Also, nina is probably the strongest female in the game. Stop whining and focus all that energy into playing better instead...

I say how many times he won?? i didn't say he never won
azL
3rd Dan
PSN: azL-365
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
Wtf am I reading.
Signature Escuchala... la ciudad respirando.
Harry_Haw
6th Dan
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
I say how many times he won?? i didn't say he never won

please discuss this on ask question, this thread for Nina Williams vs and nina suggestion for the next.
Signature ?Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.? Albert Camus
Base on experience, sucks on frame data >,< #
http://www.youtube.com/user/Harryhaw
Only playing Nina & Bryan for Tekken 6 BR