Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Dramatix
Expert
XBL: WeirdHoodie
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
This is an older video of T6 from this year (Otakon 2012, late July) of me during a match with a friend. He told me that I had a solid Nina, but then I was told otherwise when I came to VATR and Kor's Tekken Academy for tips on improving. I was actually quite worse back then, but I was told around then that I was improving and felt that I gave the fight of my life in this match.

Tekken 6 - Me (Nina) vs. Dan (Lee)

This one was an online match, which was against a scrub such as me, of course, but even though I felt improvement (I started to move more than I usually do), I was told to learn the fundamentals.

Online Match - Me (Nina/Anna) vs. ??? (Hwoarang/Bob)

One of my small, personal goals is to be a better Nina/Anna player, if not, well-known or the best, but that's a bit unrealistic and not achievable, isn't it? I'll just settle for getting better.
Signature "You are so basic, I can't even determine your level on a pH scale."
Brash Heroine Punishment Thread.
Scarlet Punishment Thread.
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
I'll watch them when I get home... If you can upload them to youtube I can watch them sooner, but I'm at work and facebook is a no go for a little bit.
Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Okay... Tre, I'm Trevor Fawbush on facebook. I told you exactly what you need to do.
You need to practice the basics:
-spacing (properly Side Walking instead of just doing it, back dashing)
-punishing (block punishing, whiff punishing, and learning strings that don't jail)
-defense/reading (learning your OPPONENT [not their character] learning how to break throws, learning when to low parry instead of block low, or when to block low instead of low parry)
-learn the game engine itself

AFTER YOU HAVE DONE ALL OF THAT
learn the basics of your character
-pokes
-specific punishers
-juggles (wall carry, post B!, TA fillers, so on and so forth)
Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "