How do I beat Kuma/Panda?

Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
I know it's impossible, dammit, I just wanna know my options!

Seriously, I know a guy I played against in my school who's damn good at using Kuma. His Kuma seems frickin invincible! Never letting me get into range for my mixups. I don't know what all moves he uses, but I do know he loves to use f+1+2 against my wavedashing or just general dashing. That move seems unsidesteppable, seeing as it's both the arms.
So, Kuma/Panda players, how in the blue hell do I make my life a bit easier (I know I cant beat him. A bear is invincible against a human, ya know?) against Kuma/Panda?
Signature St. George loves my attitude! ("You know too much." - azL) Everything will remain at 50% of its ideal size.
"Here son do a slight dash after ff4,3 into 4,3,4 when they're flying through the air and those Nina players will stop teasing your execution at school." - Skeering
"If Baek gets your back you basically die." - Bronson
"At the bottom of the tier list, it's hard to hear the bitching from the top." - raybonekilla
Jordyce
Planet Robobear
PSN: Jordyce
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
sidestep
Signature www.twitter.com/jordyce [you know what to do]
Dangstro
Sage
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Budding Fighter
I know it's impossible, dammit, I just wanna know my options!

Seriously, I know a guy I played against in my school who's damn good at using Kuma. His Kuma seems frickin invincible! Never letting me get into range for my mixups. I don't know what all moves he uses, but I do know he loves to use f+1+2 against my wavedashing or just general dashing. That move seems unsidesteppable, seeing as it's both the arms.
So, Kuma/Panda players, how in the blue hell do I make my life a bit easier (I know I cant beat him. A bear is invincible against a human, ya know?) against Kuma/Panda?

stop wavedashing? or wave dash better or know when to do it well.

bears can play "keep out" pretty well, especailly with a long ranged 1,2,1~2 and good poke game with prev mentioned moves and 2~1, uf3 (low crush), a good ws launcher ws2, ws punisher ws4. so yea, its not possible to beat a bear.

unless............. O,.O........... you take advantage of the fact bears aren't good at ss/sw'ing O,.O............. hint: ss ewgf ; ss twin pist.

............ someone that is good at TEKKEN itself, can beat a bear. if u get hit by a bear.... block... dont keep pressing buttons, and then after u block, u can ss, duck, 1 jab.......... then after u get frame or position advantage, u hurt us

also helps when to punish us for being silly and to know our options. and for crying out loud............. never........... EVER................... panic O,.O against a bear....... i know bears are all grizzly-like but once we get u pressured and in ur mind, you get "beast"-ed ;0
Signature Do you... tekken?
VATekkenRage.com