Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
MiyusRibbons
Virtuoso
PSN: MiyusRibbons
XBL: MiyusRibbons
#41 “Quote” Edit Post
Xelnaga, the issue with inatekken is the data is old and incomplete, unless they updated recently. Most of us just want accurate data so we know what the limits of the characters are.
Signature Lili and Josie

Josie Juggles
XelNaga
Top Tier Podcaster
PSN: XelNaga
XBL: ChippXelNaga
#42 “Quote” Edit Post
Im referring in regards of putting in ATP as synonymous with inatekken. I would rather give credit to people who put the work in to accurately give data (aka noodalls) rather than just a copy paste guy.
HIKARI-16
1st Dan
#43 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Jason4579
1+4 is i12
b+2 is i14
f+2 is i17
ff+4 is i14 (with a perfect buffered ff)
WS+1 SHOULD be about i13. ATP has it down as i13-i14, so I can't be sure.
d/f+2 2 is i17. Again, ATP isn't sure about his one, but they tend to be right, especially since it's been over a year since release.

b+2 not i13? Sad... Thanks for pointing that out. Just added your corrections to my posts. I'm glad to see that at least my attempt at frame data was enough to bring out discussion on how to make a completely accurate list. And yeah, pIchu, I would like a thread for Jun's frame data as well. Sorry for stopping at i20. I had planed on adding more moves later, so I stopped at i20 for the time being. My apologizes for not having a more comprehensive list.
pIchu
#44 “Quote” Edit Post
As you said, at least you're helping out.

I'm ridiculously busy during this time of year so I can't really start any projects like heavy frame testing. I would like to at some point though.
hardfighter
Dragon Lord
PSN: ketlord
#45 “Quote” Edit Post
can u post some link for jun's movelist??? not in japanese
Signature There is No God but ALLAH and Muhammad(PBUH) is the Last Prophet of Allah

Ketlord
Jason4579
Dragon Lord
XBL: Jason4579
#46 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by HIKARI-16
b+2 not i13? Sad... Thanks for pointing that out. Just added your corrections to my posts. I'm glad to see that at least my attempt at frame data was enough to bring out discussion on how to make a completely accurate list. And yeah, pIchu, I would like a thread for Jun's frame data as well. Sorry for stopping at i20. I had planed on adding more moves later, so I stopped at i20 for the time being. My apologizes for not having a more comprehensive list.

No need to apologize; you're doing more than most people. Any work put into filling these forums with accurate and reliable information is greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by hardfighter
can u post some link for jun's movelist??? not in japanese

http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/jun-ttt2-frame-data/

This website is a direct translation of the InaTekken website. There's a nice long list of all of her regular moves, as well as those from her stances.
hardfighter
Dragon Lord
#47 “Quote” Edit Post
thanks...i think would be fun to learn this character
Signature There is No God but ALLAH and Muhammad(PBUH) is the Last Prophet of Allah

Ketlord
g-clef_cannon
Shihan
#48 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by hardfighter
thanks...i think would be fun to learn this character

She is fun to learn and easy to pickup. She's my new sub-main along with Jaycee.
Signature [Jun]Grace and Brawn
hardfighter
Dragon Lord
#49 “Quote” Edit Post
lols...ya me too actually i was pissed off while playing her so i decided to learn this... so far easy to handly n good juggles ... lets see if we can improve

Ketlord
g-clef_cannon
Shihan
#50 “Quote” Edit Post
Yes sir. So far, I'm loving her b+2+4. So simple yet effective.
Signature [Jun]Grace and Brawn
woCdaM
Master
PSN: Wocdam
#51 “Quote” Edit Post
No need to apologize; you're doing more than most people. Any work put into filling these forums with accurate and reliable information is greatly appreciated.

http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/jun-ttt2-frame-data/

This website is a direct translation of the InaTekken website. There's a nice long list of all of her regular moves, as well as those from her stances.

If you want an updated translation of Jun's frames from InaTekken, you can go here:
http://rbnorway.org/jun-ttt2-frames/
Avoiding the puddle is missing data for some moves, and I think it is frame data from the initial arcade release, and not TTT2 unlimited which is the one released for console.
Jason4579
Dragon Lord
#52 “Quote” Edit Post
I've been using the site that you quoted a little. It's not bad, although some data has actually been changed from ina when it was never wrong to begin with, so I don't really like relying on it; Hell, I can point out a mistake within the first 5 seconds of looking at the Junknown page.

I have my own list of her data that I've been compiling that I can trust 100%; I'm planning on adding this list to the Junknown bible as soon as it's completed.

EDIT: Just thoroughly read through the data they have for Jun on the site. Whilst there are one or two notable pieces of data, there's also a ton of crap on there too, so I don't really trust any of it.

They've written the Izumo notation as IZM

But really, the false data on there is extremely misleading. Ina and ATP may be a few frames out ever so often but that's not really enough to affect anyone's game. This, however, is on a whole different level. It states f,F+4 has the same effect of CH on NH too, has 1+4 down as i12 in some places and then i14 in others? That's not even the beginning.

Last edited by Jason4579 on Nov 20th, 2012 at 07:20

Signature [Jun] +

Your = Possessive. As in 'your grammar sucks'
You're = You are. As in 'you're an idiot for not knowing the difference'
woCdaM
Master
#53 “Quote” Edit Post
This, however, is on a whole different level. It states f,F+4 has the same effect of CH on NH too, has 1+4 down as i12 in some places and then i14 in others? That's not even the beginning.

I beleive the accuracy of ina tekken is very character dependent.
It's based on a translation from Ina-tekken, so when it comes to moves like ff+4 ina and atp has the same problems.
However, if you drop a comment on the page about what is wrong and what the correct frames are for that move, it can be updated.
IZM is now changed to IZU and 1+4 should now be listed as i14 everywhere.

Anyways, from my experience this is far more accurate than atp. Maybe Jun is an exception, but it would be interesting to hear why you think this page is on a whole different level than atp and ina.
Jason4579
Dragon Lord
#54 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by woCdaM
I beleive the accuracy of ina tekken is very character dependent.

+1

It's based on a translation from Ina-tekken, so when it comes to moves like ff+4 ina and atp has the same problems.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not sticking up for any particular database; they all have their errors. I just find that rbnorway has tried to go the extra mile by adding extra notation such as what moves launch and so on, but have stopped halfway through. This could get very confusing for new players.

For example, if they are correct, stance and sidestep transition times are just great, but moves such as f,F+1+2 and f+4 are just listed as KD on hit when they actually launch. IZU 4 has been listed as a launcher too; D'fuck?

This especially applies to f+4 as it looks nothing like most common launchers. A new player could come along and not even realise what it is. This wasn't a problem in the past because all launchers were listed as KD so people just had to test them out, but having half listed and half not could be confusing.

However, if you drop a comment on the page about what is wrong and what the correct frames are for that move, it can be updated.

I'll make sure to once I have some spare time on my computer But if updated are being made as quickly as you've shown then there's no doubt that the database will become one if the biggest and most accurate very soon.

Last edited by Jason4579 on Nov 21st, 2012 at 16:27

Signature [Jun] +

woCdaM
Master
#55 “Quote” Edit Post

Don't get me wrong, I'm not sticking up for any particular database; they all have their errors. I just find that rbnorway has tried to go the extra mile by adding extra notation such as what moves launch and so on, but have stopped halfway through. This could get very confusing for new players.

For example, if they are correct, stance and sidestep transition times are just great, but moves such as f,F+1+2 and f+4 are just listed as KD on hit when they actually launch. IZU 4 has been listed as a launcher too; D'fuck?

Thank you for the feedback on this. Maybe it is wrong to try to translate juggle starters from Ina tekken. I don't think it really has the concept of jugglestarters, it just tells you what happens to your opponent. U means knock into the air, D means knock down etc. So yeah, maybe it's better to leave it like it is, but it was inspired by the way atp did it. I guess translating to launcher insted of juggle starter might be better. ff+1+2 and f+4 aren't launchers, but they are jugglestarters.
Anyways, corrected 1+4 to 12 (had time to test it now). Asuka has the same mistake on Ina
Jason4579
Dragon Lord
#56 “Quote” Edit Post
I don't really distinguish a difference between launcher and juggle starter as they both have the exact same effect of putting your opponent in a float-able state. I know that there's technically a difference, but whatever

I had someone else test 1+4 last night because I couldn't get to a console, but he told me his method of testing this morning and I nearly face-palmed, so I'm going to test it out myself as soon as I get the chance.

He told me that, after a blocked jab, 1+4 trades with Anna's d/f+1. If true, he's an idiot and it really is i14.

EDIT: He was right about his testing. No idea why he told me i12 -.-
Which also begs the question; How did you get your results?

Last edited by Jason4579 on Nov 21st, 2012 at 16:35

Signature [Jun] +

woCdaM
Master
#57 “Quote” Edit Post
He told me that, after a blocked jab, 1+4 trades with Anna's d/f+1. If true, he's an idiot and it really is i14.

EDIT: He was right about his testing. No idea why he told me i12 -.-
Which also begs the question; How did you get your results?

Damn, testing frames is hard. Don't remember quite how I tested it, but maybe I was just thinking wrong. Recorded Nina doing 1,2 (which is -1) and then d/f+1. 1+4 traded with d/f+1 after blocking 1,2, so yeah, i14

Last edited by woCdaM on Nov 21st, 2012 at 21:31