Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
VargasTheSick
Tekken God
PSN: VargasTheSick
#321 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by xxCaPiTaL Jsxx
Obviously some people are better than others, so I dont wanna hear "you suck" or anything like that, please. Maybe in your opinion I do suck. I don't care. I'd probably destroy you if i played you while you r talkin trash on tekken zaibatsu making people think you are good. But I just want some advice so i can get better. I try not to be cheap online until someone is to me. I'm one of those "spam, and I spam back" guys. Most of the people I play online on xbox live, I have played b4, and they were cheap last time I fought them so don't think I always play cheap if it looks like i am in one of my videos. I do pretty good online against most people. My ranked record with Kazuya is 2198 W and 361 L 85.8%. So its not like I cant win, there are just some people that are better than me and I would like to be the best I can. I know I have a lot to work on.

You throw out random u,f+4's all the time, this move is pretty much useless at high level play as it's completely punishable through launchers. You need to work on your defense, seems you are constantly attacking first and getting hit. I find Kazuya, like most Mishimas is a good counter fighter, wait for your opponents to throw out unsafe moves and then punish them. Once Kazuya or Heihachi get some good momentum, it is hard to get them off of you. Also you should be doing more EWGF's, it's the Mishimas best launcher and if you are going to throw some random move out like a shitty u,f+4, you are better off to do an EWGF as it is 100% safer.
Signature " Come back when you've learned how to fight. "
xxCaPiTaL Jsxx
Banned By Mod
XBL: xxCaPiTaL Jsxx
#322 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks vargas. I have heard from people b4 about my u,f+4's. I sometimes do that move when I think people are gonna go low on me while I am trying to get up and it does work a lot. While tehy go low, it jumps over them and the second hit usually connects too. I am an aggressive player so I know I do attack first too much, but if you look at this fight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkSmDZbl_MQ against Lili you'll see I did wait for her to attack first a lot. I side stepped and hit em wit the electric wind and some other moves. It depends on who I am going against. If they sit back and play defensively I always end up attacking first, I just cant wait. But when I play aggressive players like myself, I know how to wait for them to do a punishable move, then I punish em.
Signature Kaz!
xxCaPiTaL Jsxx
Banned By Mod
#323 “Quote” Edit Post
It really is hard to block and low parry certain moves online so I attack a lot so I don't have to block so many moves with the online lag. A lot of times i know the move they r gonna do, try to block it, but its too late but I know I would have blocked it offline. Most people who play online understand
Signature Kaz!
Dr. Cola
Iron Fist God
PSN: SlayersliceNL
XBL: Slayerslice
#324 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by GanymeDes
The last hit is something like -10 and has some pushback. Definitely not launchable.

u/f+4,4,4,4 last hit is like -18 lol, I can launch with Jack d/f+2 probably with f,f+2 too.
Signature Training undercover
Playing to win vs. Playing for fun
vittujee
Deity
#325 “Quote” Edit Post
did you make 2 videos of the 3 same matches? thats so cool.

I think I can give you some ideas. I don't see a lot of throws, and throws are highs that are free damage. Also I believe you should try using the 10string with unblockable at the end, it should be quite effective.

Also I see you using a lot of b24, why? I think you would do way better using df12, its +1 on block that forces enemy to crouch. You could try b+4 right after that, it would trade with ws4 and be faster than everything else! df12 will instantly !B anyone on hit and you can do like ewgf b24 dewgf or some other cool stuff to do nice damage.

I like the way you use uf4 and sometimes uf44. Have you considered throwing right after uf4? or wait just a little bit if the enemy tried to duck, so that he has the time to get up to be thrown! Or you could use that df12 right after it, if they stayed crouching!

Also you should probably use f3 a lot more, I didnt see your opponents really sidestepping or punishing anything for that matter. As long as they dont step it or punish it, its a really good move!

I also noticed that you didnt really use other long stings than 1243, you know df321 and occasional 314 might be worth a shot!

But I really think you should use more throws. And short unblockable, too!
Vumsy
Virtuoso
PSN: Vumsy
#326 “Quote” Edit Post
@ vittujee check your PM's
@ everyone else, sorry for wasting space but it's kinda urgent
Signature Shit... TTT2 bibles... uuuugh...
Well, collection so far can be found here
xxCaPiTaL Jsxx
Banned By Mod
#327 “Quote” Edit Post
I dnt throw people unless they are really cheap. If people go low nonstop then I will start grabbing but I dnt like to incorporate grabs into my game. I dnt practice when to grab people. If they grab then I just will grab back. Plus the b24 thing I might use too much but both that and df12 are punishable cuz the second hit can be ducked. I played some good kaz's who dodged both of those second high moves and they can do a rising punisher. Twin pistons or the rising 2 move will hit you if they duck that second attack. i started doin that a lot to other kaz's. If I see someone ducks that second hit, then I will stop using it.
Signature Kaz!
xxCaPiTaL Jsxx
Banned By Mod
#328 “Quote” Edit Post
I dont have a capture device so one of my friends recorded it and I didnt like all the songs they put in the video so I made my own. And of course, I screwed it up and the last match freezes. Lol. So I put a link in the description to the other video.
Signature Kaz!
VargasTheSick
Tekken God
#329 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by vittujee

I think I can give you some ideas. I don't see a lot of throws, and throws are highs that are free damage. Also I believe you should try using the 10string with unblockable at the end, it should be quite effective.

Also I see you using a lot of b24, why? I think you would do way better using df12, its +1 on block that forces enemy to crouch. You could try b+4 right after that, it would trade with ws4 and be faster than everything else! df12 will instantly !B anyone on hit and you can do like ewgf b24 dewgf or some other cool stuff to do nice damage.

I like the way you use uf4 and sometimes uf44. Have you considered throwing right after uf4? or wait just a little bit if the enemy tried to duck, so that he has the time to get up to be thrown! Or you could use that df12 right after it, if they stayed crouching!

Also you should probably use f3 a lot more, I didnt see your opponents really sidestepping or punishing anything for that matter. As long as they dont step it or punish it, its a really good move!

I also noticed that you didnt really use other long stings than 1243, you know df321 and occasional 314 might be worth a shot!

I hope he's trolling.
vittujee
Deity
#330 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by xxCaPiTaL Jsxx
I dnt throw people unless they are really cheap.

Even then, now you know how to improve your online game.

Plus the b24 thing I might use too much but both that and df12 are punishable cuz the second hit can be ducked. I played some good kaz's who dodged both of those second high moves and they can do a rising punisher.

well, since you already know this and you're not really hit confirming b2<4 either, you might as well go for better rewarding df12. At least it has a mid option thats -12, basically safe in online.

Originally posted by VargasTheSick
I hope he's trolling.

I'm not. I don't play online, but as I said they are ideas. I would imagine them to work online rather effectively. Someone asked advice for his online playing and I'm offering ideas how to improve online game.
VargasTheSick
Tekken God
#331 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by vittujee

Well, 10 strings should never be used as a strategy, they are easily low parried and avoided. Throws are a given, they are frowned upon online, but offline, they are used when the situation arises. As for d,f+1.2, the second hit can be ducked on reaction, and then punished. If you are going to throw that out, you might as well go with d,f+1,4 for the extra damage if it hits.

As for f+3, this is a decent move, used sparingly. His longer longer strings, such as the 1243 are again, pretty useless against GOOD players, as you can see the low coming and parry it. And again, u,f+4 should never really be used, attempt to break that habit.

Focus on movement, and punished with EWGF's. I find a good Kazuya move that is not used much is simply 2,2, and if you can't land EWGF's as often, b+1,2 does decent damage.
xxCaPiTaL Jsxx
Banned By Mod
#332 “Quote” Edit Post
thanks again vargas. vittujee seemed like he was being sarcastic. that or he doesnt know how to play kaz at all. spamming throws and u/f+4's and all these punishable moves as advice. Cmon man. I really hope you are being sarcastic. maybe u hate online because of all that? whatever. i know 10 hit combos suck online against good players. I never 1243 against anybody good either. i know that. And like i said about the u,f+4, I do it a lot online when i think people are gonna go low on me. its hard blocking low moves online with the lag, so i jump over the low a lot and punish them.
Signature Kaz!
vittujee
Deity
#333 “Quote” Edit Post
Well, 10 strings should never be used as a strategy, they are easily low parried and avoided. Throws are a given, they are frowned upon online, but offline, they are used when the situation arises. As for d,f+1.2, the second hit can be ducked on reaction, and then punished. If you are going to throw that out, you might as well go with d,f+1,4 for the extra damage if it hits.

df12 dewgf b24 dewgf = 55 with soft oki
df14 1 1 df12 b31 dewgf = 58 damage with pseudo soft oki
df14 db2 dewgf dewgf dewgf = 60 damage with soft oki

df14 db2 31 b24 = 53 wallcarry
df12 ewgf 1 df14 = 50 wallcarry (could be a bit harder than df14 wallcarry)

Is there some df14 juggle that I've missed that would be easy and not extremely reliant on on-axis that would do >55? Also due to lag of the online tekken having +1 can be quite a lot on block.

A launching move that is + on block sounds pretty tight when enemy doesn't know it can be ducked.

As for 10 strings as strategy, if enemy doesn't know how to deal with why not? Its way more likely for it to work online due to lag and the fact everyone thinks they won't work so opponents might never even seen them before. And the price to pay if they know about it? Getting lowparried? Thats not really scary. With good luck you can just outright destroy the opponent with 10strings.

I don't think anyone would try to punish uf4 offline even if it is -12. They would have to duck to avoid being launched. By the time they realize the sweep didn't come its not -12 anymore. And here the lag really works in your advantage. It could very well be around ~0 by the time they do anything about it. You are at range where b4 will hit and would win any big moves or you could just ssewgf.

And if they start forgetting about the sweep and try punish the -12, you should remind them with a launching sweep. And I thought this was really what you we're going for. And I think it is a good use of this move, I've always thought that this move is designed for online tekken.

thanks again vargas. vittujee seemed like he was being sarcastic. that or he doesnt know how to play kaz at all. spamming throws and u/f+4's and all these punishable moves as advice. Cmon man. I really hope you are being sarcastic. maybe u hate online because of all that? whatever. i know 10 hit combos suck online against good players. I never 1243 against anybody good either. i know that. And like i said about the u,f+4, I do it a lot online when i think people are gonna go low on me. its hard blocking low moves online with the lag, so i jump over the low a lot and punish them.

you are silly, i dont hate online. I just acknowledge that online tekken is a different. Different rules apply and to win you need to adjust to the different rules. Lot moves become a lot better with lag, not just throws and unblockables. Shenanigans also become way stronger when you face your opponent in a single match. I dont see how this adjusting is much different from using different juggles on different characters or not using ff3 against jin or how much more you can use f3 against characters that cant punish it properly.
GanymeDes
Expert
PSN: GanymeDes-
#334 “Quote” Edit Post
Here's some nice Kazuya action for you guys:

http://youtu.be/FwjsHwTXDes
sahilmalhotra17
Virtuoso
PSN: grimmjowjammerj
#335 “Quote” Edit Post
Some Casual Matches I recorded. I'm nemesis. Pardon the quality. but I/d really like some feedback guys. Thanks
[part 1]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS44Qrhg1J8
[part 2]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOiUYmoYVL8
[part 3]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UupUM0uxBTw

Please watch and give me feedback as to where my game maybe lacking. Thanks. I'd request everyone to at least watch the first match of part 3.

Thanks Guys.
Ring4200
Tekken Lord Black
XBL: RyuxXxLars4200
#336 “Quote” Edit Post
Impresif Battle Between Lars and Kazuya.
Signature DEVIL KAZUYA: The hero of the [Iron Fist] that never end.
JUN: What a incredible [speech], you say darling.
JIN: You're the best [dad].
LARS: It's nice a word Brother, and here we go for the next [Battle].
📶📘La petite Abeille au Poing de Fer, qui traverse la lumière🐝💧.