#101 “Quote” Edit Post
Hi everyone

i play againt King ( my friend )
and i have hard time to beat him and punish his moves

Do u guys have any suggestions ? TNX alot
ESP
Warrior
#102 “Quote” Edit Post
I suggest studying King's frame data to know how to punish his moves. Learn to duck his strings like his df21. Breaking throws is specially important against King. Also know that stepping right is good against him.
Signature 2P account of LJE.
WeaponX
Iron Fist God
PSN: X_Copies
#103 “Quote” Edit Post
ESP has a really good point. It's really hard to face king because there's no moves that king is weak against. Which means, having the solid defense and punishing him is the key most of time. One more thing I would like to add is that sometimes you have to duck ws punish kings throws otherwise he's going to keep throwing you with those 50/50 mixup shining wizard with giant swing. You can't keep guessing that all the time where he's getting away with murder. Once you do that, he'll try to adjust to hopkicks which you should again make the guest to block and punish him accordingly. Trying to put risk/reward in your favor is a lot of work but it has to be done.

What you can do to screw with his mind is to learn the instant running 2. That can go along way fighting anyone. Also find ways to land ss4. Very scary since it's built-in evasive, +3 on hit, does a lot of damage, and only -11 on block. He's not going to do anything other than back dashing when getting hit by that.

Also try to keep yourself at distance of 2 playing against king. Throws and hopkicks won't reach and claudio excel in that distance with long range moves and hopkick to wiff punish. 50% if Claudio's game is to bait people to wiff so he can hopkick them
Msi_1993
Kyu
#104 “Quote” Edit Post
i know most of his breaks

but he is good and using giant swing alot or that other one f cf2
the is no time to know which one he is going to

iWR im trying to learn but its so hard and middle of game its impossible for me to do it
---------------------

i need some punish for his moves
1-2 is jock
he using ff2 alot and most of the time it does counter hit and throw its so annoying

( sorry for my bad english :/ )

Last edited by Msi_1993 on Sep 17th, 2017 at 18:58

tekkenoldschool
6th Dan
#105 “Quote” Edit Post
How can i punish/escape claudio starbust db2 unblockable
ApocryphA
Iron Fist God
PSN: ApocryphicVision
XBL: ApocryphicV
#106 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by tekkenoldschool
How can i punish/escape claudio starbust db2 unblockable

It is actually done with db+1+2. I covered it in my STB video but you can either back dash or side stepping is your best option.

Starburst Guide
Signature Youtube/ Twitter/ Twitch: ApocryphicV