Page Splits 1...<1314151617>
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
noodalls
PSN: noodalls
#281 “Quote” Edit Post
http://shoryuken.com/f177/programma...-thread-109169/
This is the srk thread with the most information about PSticks. Nothing for PS3/X360 from what I can see. Can use old PSX/PS2 pads/sticks with converter.

http://insanecombo.com/
Hesitant to recommend this site, as so far as i can see they do something very similar to what I've done, but charge $150 (now $160) for the service. Also at degradations of 0.01sec so probably not frame accurate. No feedback that I've ever seen, as every thread on SRK either turns into a macro hatethread or everyone accuses everyone of being an agent for the site.

http://diy-machine.blogspot.com/
This will arrive one day and make it ever so easy and cheap.

But, you're Italian right? Show some pride in your local product, get an arduino You've done more wiring that I had when I started if you've already modded a joystick.
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
PSN: BlackPriest_ITA
#282 “Quote” Edit Post
Well, the HRAP 3 has quick disconnect buttons, so I didn't even have to solder the cables when I put the Sanwa buttons in, I just had to unscrew the stick and change the buttons and the balltop... I'm a total noob when it comes to modding unfortunately.

But thanks again for all the info noodalls, extremely useful, I'll look into this and decide what I will get.
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#283 “Quote” Edit Post
Noodalls, can you please capture something for me.

Julia on a crouching opponent.

d/f+1 f,f,f+1
I'm almost positive it hits I just don't know what frames the f's are going to have to be on. Anyway, that would be awesome if you can capture it for me, cause I can't get it and I'm almost positive it will work.

Last edited by |Galen| on Nov 26th, 2010 at 16:05

Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
lizanias
Spread Tekken <3
PSN: xtc_LZN
#284 “Quote” Edit Post
Noodalls if you're open for a request..

Can I request a test like the one below, done in TTT.

Alisa double backdash test
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7EmrV_0DXs
Signature INDONESIAN Tekken scene = http://www.indotekken.com
ArcadePimp.com, Aussie's best Tekken site..
NoodleHead
will touch u gently
PSN: TastyPPJuice
#285 “Quote” Edit Post
Noodalls, new question about Yoshi.

In Ina tekken, yoshi's back stomache (BS, or d/b+1+2) into 3_4 backflip is said to have -13 on block or hit. There was little information about this move on block or hit from BT, considering that this move has two separate impact frames from its position (w/ BT version having almost "hit-on-contact" property).

If it's possible, can you test out the properties (block, hit) of BT BS 3_4 against standing opponent? It would be fantastic to know its frames from BT.

Thanks in advance.
noodalls
#286 “Quote” Edit Post
BT BS 3

i27,28
Yoshi 59 recovery
Opp 56 on hit
Opp 54 on block
F107 CH

i27~28 -5 -3 +48

btw, frame data FAQ states that you can do BT d~DB+1+2. My feeling is that you just have to press db and 1+2 on the same frame, then hold DB to maintain the stance. Hitting d first ends BT.

Last edited by noodalls on Dec 2nd, 2010 at 12:14

NoodleHead
will touch u gently
PSN: TastyPPJuice
#287 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks a bunch!

yoshi's BT BS is pretty lenient and it can be done either directly from BT or slide method w/ either two button press or slide-hold. It's a lot easier to perform now in T6 compared to how it was in DR.

Great stuff again!
noodalls
noodalls
#289 “Quote” Edit Post
Blocking from BT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwov1c_Lqno
Lei backturned versus J6's ub+1+2. Unfortunately this move tends to fluctuate a little bit in its execution speed, between i19 and i20. Trials 2 and 4 however are meaningful.

ub+1+2 F0
B from F12
Whiffs

ub+1+2 F0
B from F12
Connects F19 blocked

ub+1+2 F0
B from F13
Connects F20 blocked

ub+1+2 F0
B from F13
Connects F19 hits

DB from BT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E82rucsrA4k
Lei versus Jack6. Using standing 2 this time as it is more reliable.

Lei b+3+4 on F1. J6 2 on F20. Lei DB from F30 will avoid the punch.

Lei b+3+4 on F1. J6 2 on F20. Lei DB from F31 will be hit by the punch (on F31).

I.e. same as facing forwards, must input duck prior to the move connecting.
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
PSN: BlackPriest_ITA
#290 “Quote” Edit Post
Noodalls you are the fucking man.

If I get this right it takes 7 frames to turn around and block, correct?
Shinjin
Iron Fist God
#291 “Quote” Edit Post
i would have tested with lili.

Lei may have a faster transition cos of his many moves that end up in bt.
Signature Bruck him for souf east, blud

look man the move doesnt track sidestep, but if you sidestep it will hit you
steves b+1 isint safe because it only auto guards high and mid, but you can cancel it and block all lows
Jaycees u/f+4,3 is launch punishable on block but if you try to punish it the 1 follow-up will hit you
noodalls
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#293 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by noodalls
Lili is the same.

Noodalls, what about using u~u/f~n~b. It might cut a couple frames off cause if you want to insta-turn around without shifting back some u~u/f~n is the way to go.

Also another question on Julia... On which frames are highs guaranteed after d/f+1 on a crouching opponent? I know at one point 2~b is guaranteed, but I don't know what frames OR if the guaranteed frames are over and it's the first couple frames of recovery and the computer can't duck. I'd test the guaranteed thing myself but I don't have anyone to test that with.
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
bob in der bahn
Iron Fist God
PSN: bob_at
#294 “Quote” Edit Post
you could test this by trying different moves

f+2,1 for i12
b+2,3 for i13
and ff+1+2 is i14 and guaranteed
Signature i has a bucket !
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#295 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by bob in der bahn
you could test this by trying different moves

f+2,1 for i12
b+2,3 for i13
and ff+1+2 is i14 and guaranteed

OOOHHH You're completely right! Thanks Bob! AND The high hit is guaranteed, right?
noodalls
#296 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by |Galen|
Noodalls, what about using u~u/f~n~b. It might cut a couple frames off cause if you want to insta-turn around without shifting back some u~u/f~n is the way to go.

No. It adds frames equal to the number of frames that aren't pressing back.
noodalls
#297 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by |Galen|
Also another question on Julia... On which frames are highs guaranteed after d/f+1 on a crouching opponent? I know at one point 2~b is guaranteed, but I don't know what frames OR if the guaranteed frames are over and it's the first couple frames of recovery and the computer can't duck. I'd test the guaranteed thing myself but I don't have anyone to test that with.

F48-52. So, all of them. I also relooked at ffF+1, it's not that it hits high, it's that it's too slow. Will upload movies when I can.
JFK[satZ]
Sage
#298 “Quote” Edit Post
noodalls, could you possible look up during which frames Kazuya's f+2 is a punch sabaki?

From what little I have experienced with him so far is that it differs quite a bit to other characters punch sabakis (which I found strange). So I think the window is smaller than average and doesn't start as early.

/ JFK
Signature Embrace the satZ within.
Brahma
Bottom Tier Hero
PSN: BrahmaDDT
#299 “Quote” Edit Post
Blocking from BT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwov1c_Lqno
Lei backturned versus J6's ub+1+2. Unfortunately this move tends to fluctuate a little bit in its execution speed, between i19 and i20. Trials 2 and 4 however are meaningful.

ub+1+2 F0
B from F12
Whiffs

ub+1+2 F0
B from F12
Connects F19 blocked

ub+1+2 F0
B from F13
Connects F20 blocked

ub+1+2 F0
B from F13
Connects F19 hits

DB from BT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E82rucsrA4k
Lei versus Jack6. Using standing 2 this time as it is more reliable.

Lei b+3+4 on F1. J6 2 on F20. Lei DB from F30 will avoid the punch.

Lei b+3+4 on F1. J6 2 on F20. Lei DB from F31 will be hit by the punch (on F31).

I.e. same as facing forwards, must input duck prior to the move connecting.

So if I understand correctly, it takes 7 frames to turn around from BT and block holding B. Duck must be done 1f before the attack to duck highs?

What about D/B turnaround vs. mids? How long does the D/B take to fully turn and block? Also, AFAIK, the fastest command to guard from BT is f~N, which IIRC is 1-2 frames. You can't block low for another 1 frame though since you are autoguarding with f~N. Could you test the turnaround frames on BT f~N?
Signature Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.

[sdtekken.com]
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#300 “Quote” Edit Post
F48-52. So, all of them. I also relooked at ffF+1, it's not that it hits high, it's that it's too slow. Will upload movies when I can.

Ahhh, right on! Damn. I was really hoping there was a way to get it. Thanks for using your powers to test it for me, though!!!