Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
hwang24
Virtuoso
#181 “Quote” Edit Post
Saturday, Oct. 12, 2019 -- 12:15pm

Another week, more battles!

Xanadu-Games on Thursday opened another tournament. It's always helpful to study and learn from what we watch from matches in order to become stronger players. Anyone can become better players and throughout the whole time since Tekken 7 has been released alone, what you'll usually see is proof of improvement.

Here is this past Thursday's link through the VGBootCamp twitch channel:

FIGHTING GAME TOURNAMENT! F@X 323 Fighting Game Thursdays at Laurel Park, MD!

Here, your girl, Amethystlady returns for a cup of tea. Hope you will enjoy our local players stream vids. Here it is:

!lurk | #CLAUDIOGANG in Full Effect! It's not about landing the hopkick, it's about sending a MESSAGE | Follow = | ILY! 💜 -- More Online Claudio Action for those who would like to pick him up or give him a try. Our player here is very experienced with him.

Alright... there will be more posts to come as more battles ensue. Try to look up anyone to challenge by looking up the match-maker forums.

As always, stay in the fight!

--hwang24
hwang24
Virtuoso
#182 “Quote” Edit Post
Saturday, Oct. 12, 2019 -- 7:25pm

Hey ya'll. Come check out the VGBootCamp channel live:

twitch.tv/vgbootcamp

The archive will be up soon.

--hwang24
hwang24
Virtuoso
#183 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by hwang24
Saturday, Oct. 12, 2019 -- 7:25pm

Hey ya'll. Come check out the VGBootCamp channel live:

twitch.tv/vgbootcamp

The archive will be up soon.

--hwang24

Wednesday, Oct. 16, 2019 -- 11:40pm

..uhm... or later.

Please click here for archive for this monthly for Oct 2019 (Xanadu-Games: Bread And Butter)
hwang24
Virtuoso
#184 “Quote” Edit Post
Saturday, October 19, 2019 -- 2:15am

Hey, players! I just wanted to drop another weekly tournament from Xanadu-Games.

FIGHTING GAME TOURNAMENT! F@X 324 Fighting Game Thursdays at Laurel Park, MD!

For now, have a great weekend.

--hwang24
Honkey#1
Kiuseru!
PSN: PJBJABERB
XBL: DIRTY JABBERS
#185 “Quote” Edit Post
Hwang24 Props on keeping this thread alive. You have to be one of the most dedicated Tekken players. Good stuff, no sarcasm here at all.
hwang24
Virtuoso
#186 “Quote” Edit Post
Monday, October 28, 2019 -- 8:30pm

Hi again. It's time for me to send you another vid from Maryland's venue, Xanadu-Games. Here's last Thursday's broadcast of Tekken 7's stream:

FIGHTING GAME TOURNAMENT! F@X 325 Fighting Game Thursdays at Laurel Park, MD!

As an extra treat, I'll lay out a Tekken 7 highlight stream from a venue in Baltimore, MD from October 11th.

They are MAP Technologies...

Click here to view--> Friday Night TEKKEN @ MAP!

These days there are a lot of local area players growing in this game. If you can, please invite players from out of town over to your nearest venue so that we all may grow and learn even more,... and at the same time keeping things social and fun.

Until next time, don't give up the fight.

-- hwang24
hwang24
Virtuoso
#187 “Quote” Edit Post
Sunday, November 3, 2019 -- 11:15am

Everybody, there's more Tekken action for you from the VGBootCamp twitch channel. This one was interesting. Here was Thursday's broadcast:

FIGHTING GAME TOURNAMENT! F@X 326 Fighting Game Thursdays at Laurel Park, MD

There will be more updates in later weeks.

Keep the fight up,

--hwang24
hwang24
Virtuoso
#188 “Quote” Edit Post
Sunday, November 10, 2019 -- 9:45am

What's good, fighting dreamers! It's time for another update on what your local scene has been up to.

Here is part of a weekly tournament at Xanadu-Games for Tekken 7 that occured on Thursday.

Please click here for the archive

Baltimore local, tzMarbles, is back with a broadcast. Online challenging, lab checking and practice counts in... -->The Return Of The Old Scrub.

I'll return again with another update.

@Honkey#1 -- I see you, fam!

--hwang24
hwang24
Virtuoso
#189 “Quote” Edit Post
Sunday, November 17, 2019 -- 7:00pm

Hello fighting faithful. This past week didn't go empty. Sooooo... I have one link to send you guys and gals from Laurel, MD. Xanadu-Games' broadcast of a Tekken 7 tournament,... again brought to you by VGBootCamp.

Here is the link:

FIGHTING GAME TOURNAMENT! F@X 328 Fighting Game Thursdays at Laurel Park, MD!

For right now, that's all. More up later.

Catch you on the flipside,

--hwang24
hwang24
Virtuoso
#190 “Quote” Edit Post
Sunday, Nov. 24, 2019 -- 9:00am

It's the holiday time and hello again.

This post, I only have one link to show from the VGBootCamp twitch channel.

FIGHTING GAME TOURNAMENT! F@X 329 Fighting Game Thursdays at Laurel Park, MD

Here's sending everyone off to a great Turkey Day. Later.

--hwang24
hwang24
Virtuoso
#191 “Quote” Edit Post
Monday, December 2, 2019 -- 1:00pm

Hello, fighters. I hope your Turkey Day holiday has gone wonderfully.

Yincrescent from Maryland has one Tekken 7 broadcast out. He made this on Thursday, November the 21st. I wanted to get this link out before it expires.

So here he is with Eliza.. He's back due to his followers wanting him back on Tekken.

Eliza | Back on TEKKEN ( -Note: In this broadcast SoulCalibur was also played, so take that as you will. )

Get ready for Christmas, everyone; since Turkey Day is done. There will be more fights within the remainder of this year.

Season Greetings to all,

--hwang24
hwang24
Virtuoso
#192 “Quote” Edit Post
Friday, December 6, 2019 -- 10:00pm

Hello.

Now, it's time for some more of what the community has to bring you.

Here again is another weekly tournament at Xanadu-Games in Laurel, Maryland; brought by VGBootCamp.

FIGHTING GAME TOURNAMENT! F@X 331 Fighting Game Thursdays at Laurel Park, MD!

Post to you all again,

--hwang24
hwang24
Virtuoso
#193 “Quote” Edit Post
Wednesday, December 18, 2019 - 5:00pm

Hello, everybody. As you know, a lot of new stuff has been shown due to this new season (Season 3).
Anybody here check out Mr. Ganryu's trailer? How about about that Leroy cat?! Haha... there is more to come since the developers are FAR from done with this game.

Without further ado, I will go ahead and send the links from local players and venues. There are a lot to cover.

From Thursday, December the 12th, VGBootCamp has held their Tekken 7 weekly tournament.

FIGHTING GAME TOURNAMENT! F@X 332 Fighting Game Thursdays at Laurel Park, MD!

Maryland's YinCrescent has also chimed in with a stream battling an online Paul Phoenix with his Eliza.
You can see how far that has gone here:

エリザ RANKED : Leroy and Ganryu invasion?
--Tuesday, Dec. 10 2019

Amethystlady has also returned with some Ganryu labbing and some custom stuff. Call it a little test drive - Sumo Style! -- Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2019:

!thx | #GANRYUGANG | New Poro Emote Soon! 14/35 Subs! | ILY! 💜 --@ 7:43
If anyone would like, please support and subscribe to Amethystlady's twitch channel.

Now here is TzMarbles latest broadcast:

[url=https://www.twitch.tv/videos/519916977]The Return Of The Old Scrub - Testing Leroy

-Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2019
-Before the game goes on the air, you've gotta' check out some of his tunes. So retro!

A new season is here and I could mean both the holidays AND for Tekken 7. Hope you are enjoying all that there is to offer so far with the new changes.

I'll be posting again,

--hwang24
hwang24
Virtuoso
#194 “Quote” Edit Post
Sunday, January 26, 2020 -- 8:05pm

It's been a while.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

The battles continue on for our community going into the new year. I'm sure there are new match-up strats that you are working on with the arrival of our latest characters joining the roster.

Anywho... let's get to the most recent links.

-----------------------------------------------

These will all be from VGBootCamp's twitch channel.

1. From Saturday, the 11th, Xanadu's Monthly Tournament stream. I've forgotten how many players are shown on the stream (Top ?).

- FIGHTING GAME MONTHLY! Bread and Butter 19 FGC Monthly at Laurel Park, MD! Anybody can enter!

2. From Thursday, the 16th, Xanadu's Weekly Tournament stream.
- FIGHTING GAME TOURNAMENT! F@X 337 Fighting Game Thursdays at Laurel Park, MD!

3. From Thursday, the 23rd, Xanadu's Weekly Tournament stream.
- F@X 338 Fighting Game Thursdays at Laurel Park, MD! Anybody can enter!

Everyone, I'm sure the community will continue to fight on with this game throughout this year. Also more updates will come later along the way this month. For example, this coming Thursday, there will probably be another tournament to be streamed. It could be that the Top 4 or the Top 3 will be shown, so it will most likely be exciting nonetheless.

I'll be posting yet again,

Yours truly,
--hwang24
hwang24
Virtuoso
#195 “Quote” Edit Post
Thursday, February 6, 2020 -- 9:30pm

Hello and it's good to see that you're back getting some games in from wherever you're at.

Just to start off, tzMarbles has come back and made a few videos. I'll list them:

1. Playing...something... --Thursday, January, 30

2. Playing...something... -- Monday, February, 3

------

Also to let you know that Xanadu-Games held another weekly tournament last Thursday as well as their monthly competition this past Saturday.

Thursday, January, 30 --> F@X 339 Fighting Game Thursdays at Laurel Park, MD!

Saturday, February, 1 --> Bread and Butter 20 FGC Monthly at Laurel Park, MD!

For now that's all wrapped up.

Note that if you are reading this right after the time and date at the top/beginning of this post, Xanadu's weekly tourney F@X 340 will air later tonight...and I'll be here to give you the archive to it -- no sweat.

-- hwang24
hwang24
Virtuoso
#196 “Quote” Edit Post
Saturday, February 8, 2020 -- 1:35pm

Originally posted by hwang24
...Xanadu's weekly tourney F@X 340 will air later tonight...and I'll be here to give you the archive to it -- no sweat...

No sweat? Well how about no stream?!...

...Sorry everyone. My assumptions were that the VGBootCamp channel would air Tekken 7. Note that with Thursday night weeklies at Xanadu-Games, games that are streamed need equal air time. Due to a new game that premiered there; Granblue Fantasy: Versus, there was no room for Tekken 7 to be shown. This was only that VGBootCamp wanted to share the premiere game with fuller coverage.

Street Fighter V Grand Final match was also shown. Tekken 7 took place after THAT, but unfortunately it was not aired.

We'll see if they might have something for us next week. Oh... and I'll see if any of our local streamers have anything to share.

Until next time,

--hwang24
hwang24
Virtuoso
#197 “Quote” Edit Post
Sunday, February 16, 2020 -- 8:45pm

Happy Sunday!! I hope the people out there had a good Valentine's Day this past Friday.

Please...if you haven't tried before, try making connections finding players for matchmaking. Not to be confused with Valentine's with the term "matchmaking" and all, but you get the idea...

...Anyway... we'll get to what's been up with the scene.

This past Thursday, VGBootCamp's Twitch channel has had some Tekken 7 air time. It's their weekly tourney's Top 3 that's shown. (Winner's Final, Loser's Final and Grand Final matches).
Here it is here...F@X 341 Fighting Game Thursdays at Laurel Park, MD!

Onward as we go battling and wrecking heads for our own enjoyment. Have fun out there playing with new folks.

More updates to come...

Sincerely yours,

--hwang24
hwang24
Virtuoso
#198 “Quote” Edit Post
Friday, February 21, 2020 -- 1:00am

Hello again and we're in for another week.

There are no streams from our independent streamers to show, but there is yet again some tourney footage from VGBootCamp's Twitch channel.

It just took place a few hours ago (from the time I've finished writing this post).

Here it is: --> F@X 342 Fighting Game Thursdays at Laurel Park, MD!

Soon, I'll be watching this Tekken action for myself after a bit.

See you at the next turn,

--hwang24