Page Splits <1234>...5
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
SilverSoul
IAmTheBoneOfMySword
PSN: Hayk502
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Looks like he's now all or nothing character, i mean he had problems with lows. Frankly, to me his db2 was always kinda reactable, in my good days i can block 90% of it on reaction, -13 and +4 is a very big nerf. He gotta go for hell sweep much more now, which is death on block.
They buffed b1,2 to prevent bitching.
First impression - He's nerfed.
Signature #RemoveLili'sClothes
I'm a proud member of #SaveLiliMovement, those who join be brave, a severe war is ahead of us, and i cannot guarantee that we will win.. but i can guarantee that, no matter what, i will never give up.. on trying to remove her clothes!!.
Bopper
Iron Fist God
PSN: MAGUNITO
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Sorry but you have no idea what you are talking about. DVJ had the best lows in the game in ttt2. Sure db+2 is a nerf (minor) but the HS buff more then makes up for it. If you cant see that then yeah....
Signature Brrrrrrrrrrrap
SilverSoul
IAmTheBoneOfMySword
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Bopper
DVJ had the best lows in the game in ttt2

Nothing to add, really.
I'm a proud member of #SaveLiliMovement, those who join be brave, a severe war is ahead of us, and i cannot guarantee that we will win.. but i can guarantee that, no matter what, i will never give up.. on trying to remove her clothes!!.
Aminegriffy
Berserker
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
don't want to whine but isn't HS kinda broken now, launch NH and not seeable so you have no chance how to defend against it unless the other one is spamming it or you randomly duck.
I'm sure many people will bitch about it and this will get changed in the console version or even arcade,I mean even with low damage there are still walls, floor break etc.... sorry but I feel it's a bit OP, CH launch will be fine like TTT2
Michin Nom
Legend
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
This version of Devil Jin is way better than his BR/TTT2 counterpart.

My first impression of him is BUFFED/OP.

He should keep his NH HS now that ws+2 got nerfed.
SilverSoul
IAmTheBoneOfMySword
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Aminegriffy
don't want to whine but isn't HS kinda broken now, launch NH and not seeable so you have no chance how to defend against it unless the other one is spamming it or you randomly duck.
I'm sure many people will bitch about it and this will get changed in the console version or even arcade,I mean even with low damage there are still walls, floor break etc.... sorry but I feel it's a bit OP, CH launch will be fine like TTT2

Or you to step to your left. The damage is pretty low, opponent can get almost twice as damage blocking it or stepping.
You can get full combo off jin's f,n,d,d/f 4 too in this game.
I don't think its broken.
Aminegriffy
Berserker
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Michin Nom
This version of Devil Jin is way better than his BR/TTT2 counterpart.

My first impression of him is BUFFED/OP.

He should keep his NH HS now that ws+2 got nerfed.

what's nerfed about WS2 ? it's still super good even without tail spin a WS2 dash EWGF EWGF will do great damage sorry but WS2 isn't nerfed.
Sento
Banned By Mod
PSN: Sento_k
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
ws+2 is ok since u can't use bounce.
Signature | Mistrust | Oops, I'm banned!
Bopper
Iron Fist God
PSN: MAGUNITO
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Silversoul according to sources you get full combo now. CD+4, ff+3,1, ff+4 S!, ff+3,1, DEWGF will do big damage for a sweep.

Also check this out, trips at tip range, no need for clean https://youtu.be/LDH3qsfSN2A?t=280

EDIT: Also how is ws+2 nerfed? seems exactly like t6/ttt2? https://youtu.be/LDH3qsfSN2A?t=305

EDIT2 ah ok nvm gives S! straight away, now i see .
Signature Brrrrrrrrrrrap
Sento
Banned By Mod
PSN: Sento_k
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
^cause there's no bound... WS+2 already causes a tailspin.
Signature | Mistrust | Oops, I'm banned!
Aminegriffy
Berserker
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Now that HS launches people will spam hopkicks a lot,hopkick is gonna be the move to go to against him and especially hopkicks like claudio, shaheen that has sick range and fast recovery for whiffs.
SilverSoul
IAmTheBoneOfMySword
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
i disagree, spaming hopkicks is not a good idea, opponent will just dash block.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm25975559 1:18, this is over 30%, u can get 50% or more blocking it, or stepping it.
Ws2 was nerfed systematically.
I really don't see how he's buffed.
Michin Nom
Legend
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Aminegriffy
what's nerfed about WS2 ? it's still super good even without tail spin a WS2 dash EWGF EWGF will do great damage sorry but WS2 isn't nerfed.
Sorry but ws+2 is nerfed. Both damage and carry potential are limited because of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siBADg93Snc

At the end of the video, you can see him doing ws+2 combos.
Nyrepose
Iron Fist God
XBL: Swictor
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
I really don't see how a NH launching HS could survive the year.
Completely unreactable low launcer from crouch dash is kinda stupid. It makes his wavedash mixup a "You can't duck, you can't step, and you certainly can't just stand and block, cause I'm gonna hit you with this shitty combo I know is shitty, but I'm gonna use my sweet time doing it just to annoy you. Whops happened again".

I can't see how this won't induce shitty and boring gameplay..
Signature Ursus Arctos; when saying it once isn't enough.
spuckuk
Shihan
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
Why did they buff what was already arguably the best character in the game?

No chance NH launcher HS makes it into the home release.
Signature GT: Spuckuk
Kane
Lucky Lili
PSN: emily_rochefort
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
same could be said for regular jin's hs ... nh combo. doesn't really surprise me they have dj's hs nh combo starter either.

~~

azaael - yeah I don't plan on changing my sig anytime soon l0l
Signature 💢 repping the Tekken Kawaii Brigade ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ) (◕‿◕✿ ) ( ͡╭͜ʖ╮͡ )

Originally posted by Lukmendes
I honestly wonder if Kane has a list of "Why Lili sucks" on his computer, to avoid having to write the same things over and over again .
Aminegriffy
Berserker
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
They will nerf if he DVJ keeps his HS then people should spam crushing moves and hopkicks all day because that will be the only way to block since you can't react to it to even step it or block. I thought they made it slow.

PS: people are moaning already on Harada twitter and to be honest this time they have the right too
Nyrepose
Iron Fist God
XBL: Swictor
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Kane
same could be said for regular jin's hs ... nh combo. doesn't really surprise me they have dj's hs nh combo starter either.

That's still slower and react able. Fast and "invisible" enough because of that weird standing startup animation, but it's definitively possible to react on the animation alone without originally deducing it.
Signature Ursus Arctos; when saying it once isn't enough.
Mingriah
Make TZ Great Again
PSN: mingriah
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
so if we slowed down dvj hs by 4 frames (this would make it the same speed as jins hs) would say its ok
Signature Please; call me FreeChaolan

Apparently Eliza's not in TTT2 because drunk Japanese can go super saiyan.

that feel when...laggy TV
The Jin Kazama
Champion
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
Not to mention that DJ's HS has crushing properties.

Also, an hour of DJ practice:

Signature