Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
EpicStoffer
Raijin
PSN: Lucidity64
XBL: EpicStoffer
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Basically the old Chit Chat thread from the Tekken 6 forum.

DLC is finally released, has this affected anybodys choice of Tag partner for your Hwoarang?

Last edited by EpicStoffer on Nov 13th, 2012 at 13:43

Signature Tekken, is at its best, a way of stepping out of the restrictive boundaries of reality that chains so many martial artists. Using this apporach, it lets the martial artist indulge in a vivid and detailed extension of his fantasy, that implores him to test its limits. B! by the some of the same mechanics, that is present in different ways throughout art. The Tekken player can at his best, produce an artistic creativity, that rivals even the Mona Lisa.
Online Tekken on the other hand, is the artist who put his shit in a can, and sold its weight in gold.
3L1
PSN: TKM_3L1
XBL: Threeli
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by EpicStoffer
Basically the old Chit Chat thread from the Tekken 6 forum.

DLC is finally released, has this affected anybodys choice of Tag partner for your Hwoarang?

Not really although violet is pretty awesome.

Having a character crisis still though... guess I'm using bob for now but I really love heihachi. problem is my 2p WD is crap lol
RSS
Destroyer
PSN: L1GHTN1NGBOLT23
XBL: (PC) LIGHTNINGBOLT23
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Tried to use AO with Hwo. Meh, netsu hits in late (guess) but Hwo is a relatively speedy character and AO is a pretty slow character who gets destroyed by bulldogs while IMO Hwo gets kinda destroyed by punishing turtles because I like to use my mixups 24/7. It's a decent team, because you got a tank and a sports car. But I must say: AO's TAs are bloody great!
Signature Hwo, Law, Bryan, Kaz, Ogre. Currently maining Paul.

Pad: 16 years ----> Stick: 6 months