Signature Yea, right...
Get ready for the next battle
KOR
SOUTH AFRICAN TEXAN
#43 “Quote” Edit Post
df3.....
Signature I WILL ATTAIN PERFECTION
Originally Posted by EDDY PISTONS:
I could say we dont play in tx, or you know practice, it would make for a easy excuse but we are texans, we don't know what that means
GMMA.US
W3iRdKiD
Legend
#44 “Quote” Edit Post
Whoa massive post there by Maxi Milan. Total goodness

Uh just wondering. Could I copy and paste your post to replace the first post of this thread? Your post gives as much information as my first post and has the plus point of being more updated and accurate.

Then maybe if it's possible, the mods could give Maxi the power to edit this thread as he likes. The army's taking up a lot of my time right now and I don't think it's really right for me to just leave the thread hanging there. Besides I'm concentrating more on my Bryan now. Maybe a transfer of ownership for this thread? That would be good for the Feng community in general I think
Signature W3iRdKiD -=ScRuBs!=-
Scrubby Bryan! World Peace FTW
Maxi Milian
Maximum Damage
#45 “Quote” Edit Post
Feel free to replace, and having editing rights in this thread would be appreciated.

I'm all up for it
Quiksilverman
Champion
PSN: QuikSilverMan
#46 “Quote” Edit Post
Good work Maxi
Signature "Nobody is Perfect... I'm Nobody."-Nina Williams-
Follow QUiKSiLVERMAN on Twitter
kramefide
Kyu
#47 “Quote” Edit Post
I have comment regarding launcher d/f+3... It is safe when blk! but too slow for a launcher (punishable by jab). It is more advisable to use u\f+4, SS+4, Ws+3 and f,f+4. SS+4 death if blk!.
Against small characters, df+3 juggles are not so guaranteed.

Can anyone confirm after move f+4 CH! or hit... ff+3 is guaranteed?
toml
take off f HEAPS
#48 “Quote” Edit Post
If f+4 hits, BT3 is guaranteed, it doesn't need to be on CH.
Signature Yea, right...
Get ready for the next battle
BabyQudans
1st Dan
#49 “Quote” Edit Post
i use feng gosu
KeEP Em GUeSsIn
2nd Dan
PSN: tekkenite4life
#50 “Quote” Edit Post
I m just mad at namco for changing the d+4 for knd opponents to d+3+4 . ,, its hard to get it right every time ,, but good thing is fengs combos in 5DR are more damaging then 5 .
Signature tekken enthusiast to his friend .." buddy will there be tekken in heaven if we end up there ""
La Bella Aka
Virtuoso
PSN: randeee
#51 “Quote” Edit Post
Yesterday I was playing with Feng since someone gave me his IC Card and I found some nice combos in CH and a set up.

Ch f 2, u/f 3, SS d/f 1, f 2,1, b 1+2 = 74 dmg
The same combo ending with f 2,1,2 hits 71
If it's hard hitting the ss d/f 1 and sometimes it's hard hit it
Ch f 2, u/f 3, 1 f 2,1, b 1+2 = 69 dmg
I hit this one yesterday in the arcades
Ch f 2 u/f 3, 1,1 d 4, f 1+2 = 66 dmg

The set up I found was this.
Ch f 2, f 4, f,f 3 = 49 dmg
But you will be BT meanwhile the opp will be face down so
you can hit a d 3+4 or a 3
There's a chance after the fisrt 3 a d 3+4.
Anyone if want can check it..
Peace.
Signature Don't blame me!!!
SPWSFTFTWMP
1st Dan
#52 “Quote” Edit Post
I was just wondering what some people use for wall carry juggles. I use three dash jabs then 1,2. I've heard of using three d/f+1's but I never use it. I just wanted another Feng players opinion about this. Thanks in advance.
HuDaThaN
Champion
PSN: Hudathan
#53 “Quote” Edit Post
I use 1,3 or 1,1 after 3 jabs depending on the range.
Signature Xanadu Games - Premiere Gaming Center
3921 Vero Rd. Suite B
Baltimore, MD
http://www.xanadu-games.com/
lain
Iron Fist God
#54 “Quote” Edit Post
why is d/b+1+2:2 given JF notation?? Does it do more damage if you hit it at the right time? Because I'm getting 10 less dmg than all of the juggles listed if they involve that as an ender.
Signature Originally posted by LeoLuvshaters90
YUP THAT'S RIGHT I DC ON YOU!!ALL U DID IN THE FIGHT WAS LOW ATTACK. AND POKE.... U ACTUALLY THINK IMA LET YOU, OR ANY OF THESE CHEAP PLAYERS ON THIS WEBSITE TALK ABOUT ME , WIN A MATCH OVER ME.... I DNT THINK SO!!! SO KEEP ON TALKIN CUZ I LOVE IT!!!!
SPWSFTFTWMP
1st Dan
#55 “Quote” Edit Post
You have to delay the 2. If you don't it counts the person as being in the air or something like that so the hit does 50%. It isn't really that hard to hit.
lain
Iron Fist God
#56 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SPWSFTFTWMP
You have to delay the 2. If you don't it counts the person as being in the air or something like that so the hit does -50%. It isn't really that hard to hit.

i just learned it the wrong way, whoops
Signature Originally posted by LeoLuvshaters90
YUP THAT'S RIGHT I DC ON YOU!!ALL U DID IN THE FIGHT WAS LOW ATTACK. AND POKE.... U ACTUALLY THINK IMA LET YOU, OR ANY OF THESE CHEAP PLAYERS ON THIS WEBSITE TALK ABOUT ME , WIN A MATCH OVER ME.... I DNT THINK SO!!! SO KEEP ON TALKIN CUZ I LOVE IT!!!!
NollaN
Lone Wolf
PSN: Crimson_SWE
#57 “Quote” Edit Post
ok, this thread is pretty dead
but couldn?t help to notice that the first post is missing one of the simplest juggles after WS3_QCF3:

WS3_QCF3, d/f+1, d/f+1, d/f+1 (dash) 1, d/b+1+2:2 = 64dmg
from what I know its works on all chars, even panda/kuma (just need to do a deeper dash)

Is there any good reason why I don?t see this juggle in any match videos?
except for the reason that WS3_QCF3 is a bit unsafe?.

Sorry for my poor English, hope you all can understand anyway ^__^

//NollaN
Signature A wise man does not need advice and a fool won't take it.
HuDaThaN
Champion
PSN: Hudathan
#58 “Quote” Edit Post
In my experience both dash jabs and d/b+1+2 suffer from off-axis hit, where as d/f+1 into f+4,3 will pretty much always hit.
Signature Xanadu Games - Premiere Gaming Center
3921 Vero Rd. Suite B
Baltimore, MD
http://www.xanadu-games.com/
KeEP Em GUeSsIn
2nd Dan
PSN: tekkenite4life
#59 “Quote” Edit Post
any one please advise , what is the best juggle after you do low parry ..
as far as i know you suddenly do uf+4 after low parry then I do 1,df+1 f+2,1 b 1+2 .. ,, have you got any better suggestion , more damaging , coz I play against law and lee chaolin ,, when they launch and if they take you to wall , then you just have to wait for the next round to start , ...

the juggle df3.df1 ,,, works with paul , hei , and all bigs .. willl not work on law , lee chaolin , wang or female characters ,, with them you should go with df3.f1 then carry onnn .. please correct me if I am wrong ..
Signature tekken enthusiast to his friend .." buddy will there be tekken in heaven if we end up there ""
NollaN
Lone Wolf
PSN: Crimson_SWE
#60 “Quote” Edit Post
df3 launcher is a good alternative after some low parrys, but usually you will end up with a juggle ending in a whiff
df3 is very angle depending, so just try some low parrys in practismode and you will soon know with one is worth doing df3 after, df3 usually also take some more time to execute so some timing is required.

Usually you do df3,1,.......
d/f1 is less guarantied, sure it works on some, but it whiffes the majority of the chars, so if your not 100% sure that it will connect stay with ?1? after df3.

After a low parry I usually do uf4, df1, (dash) f1, F4,3, from here you can do d+4,3 if they backrolle,
d+3+4 if they stay or db+3, you can even dash in and do df1 and pick them up again if the start backrolling, the setups are endless.

Try not ending juggles in b+1+2 unless It?s the final blow.
if anything try doing d+4,1+2 ass it usually gives you the opportunity to do one more hit if they hit a wall, sometimes a d+3+4 is guaranteed after d+4,1+2 !w, the timing part is the hardest on d+3+4 to make it guaranteed .
Signature A wise man does not need advice and a fool won't take it.