Tekken 7 FR: Random Rants, Chits, and Chats VOL VI

Page Splits 1...<34567>...41
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
SSfox
Foxstepman
#81 “Quote” Edit Post
It's a bit complicate for me, T7 wins by default i guess just by the fact that's it's 1 VS 1 which i'm way more fan compare to Tag system.

Thing is that T7 with its weird guest characters lost it soul and feel more than a Crossover than a real Tekken game (quite pathetic for a canon game we waited for 10 years after its predecessor), while TTT2 despite some issues i mentioned before, but still is and feels like a true Tekken game.
dodecadozen
Iron Fist God
#82 “Quote” Edit Post
They went to the trouble (or the lack of trouble) of making 3 volcano stages (4 if you count the infinite on devil's pit), I mean 3 variations of the same stage. They made 2 G corp stages.

Why did they not take just a little bit more trouble and put in the stage variations from vanilla?

I love the volcano stages BTW.
Signature Bring back [kunimitsu] for T7!
lightbeast
Legend
#83 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah and the different versions of the Mishima Dojo. The "past" one looks awesome.
Ashesfall
Fighter
PSN: only on PC
#84 “Quote” Edit Post
---
Originally posted by dodecadozen
Let's take this to the random thread if y'all want to.

Sometime I wonder if these guys are namco secret agents.

of course, they are called: namcops i have no problem with them but i wont fear saying my opinion
here watch this Far Cry 5 forum i just read for patchnotes - LINK (random but not the point)
just read post number 2, i got it till page 3, then i left forever ^^

but oooonly TZ ... [censored]

Aura customs and meh panel art? Who gives a shit.

i do (if done good tho - unreal engine 4! (particle effects is my point, just in case))
and i also want more pictures - geese only one? there must be many artworks from SNK, i just cant believe why namco just cant "borrow" them for geese in tekken7 (or all other with only one of course - there is a reason why league uses artpanels as a tool too)

harada knows (no he probably wont) how thankful i am for geese in a 3D world
(hitting wakeup "the weak shall perish" aka Rising Storm, while a jumping kick is flying towards your face, is priceless!)
Spoiler (highlight to reveal)
ryuji yamazaki - and i would be forever lost in tekken 7 ^^

one thing should be for sure, anyone lurking here and posting here loves (or at least likes) and buys tekken
give them a open field ...

even if it is (for some) dirt, use it for the future

bottom line -
yes i am a happy about the free dlc but this isnt the franchise in its whole
(you wont become a holy-man by helping a old lady over the street just once in live, do more)

I'm still gonna enjoy it, nonetheless.

same
Signature FahKumRam - 11/10 most badass new fighter in History of Fighting games - i bow before the TekkenTeam
- "Demon" Geese - "SpecialForce" Josie -
- "WarMachine" Bryan - "Brawler" Steve -
i vote for Ancient Ogre and Kunimitsu in Season4 - Lets GO!
dodecadozen
Iron Fist God
#85 “Quote” Edit Post
Actually, I enjoy good panel art too. But they keep releasing stupid shit like minecraft jin and yogi bear kuma.

Originally posted by Ashesfall
(you wont become a holy-man by helping a old lady over the street just once in live, do more)

Shit yeah. Especially if that old lady is capable of crossing the street herself, but is just looking for someone else to do the work by having them carry her over. Frickin old ladies. Do more and have her walk herself over.

-----

I watched Blood Vengeance again, and I don't remember why I didn't like it last time, but I found it an overall fun watch this time. Sure, there's lots of brainless, lolworthy, eye rolling moments, but they fit mokujin into the story, in a big way (pun intended). And Nina loses to Anna! I like Tom more than Jerry too.

The three-way fight in the castle was more fun than I remembered. Heihachi delivering that epic multiple-floor-breaking piledriver on jin and kazuya was the (power) bomb!

Also, panda is always around to save xiao yu and alisa in the movie. Why couldn't kuma have been that loyal and have saved heihachi from the fall into the lava. Frickin bear.

Last edited by dodecadozen on May 27th, 2018 at 07:22

DG.PRO
Berserker
#86 “Quote” Edit Post
Well Panda was some kind of a bodyguard for xiao while Kuma was more like a stupid pet for Hei so I guess that's why he wasn't around Heihachi during Tekken 7.

Blood vengeance wasn't that good imo.

The best part of it was Heihachi Vs Jin Vs Kazuya.(Best part of it)
When it's Devil stuff began it went to hell. Heihachi turning into a castle was pretty stupid.

Shin Kamiya is one of the worst characters that has ever been in a Tekken game.(His 2-3 seconds fight with Hei was anti climatic) Funny that some people actually wanted him in Tekken Revolution.
dodecadozen
Iron Fist God
#87 “Quote” Edit Post
The thing I disliked about blood vengeance is that all the tekken characters are shown to be near immortal. Nothing matters. Get punched in the face or kicked in the gut through a wall or off a tall building. Get back up like nothing happened. Get piledrivered through 5or 6 floors. No problem. Just part of the daily routine.

And the guy who was supposed to be immortal is taken out in 2 quick back breakers by heihachi. I guess shin kamiya's big plan was to just.. die. What a pathetic guy. Guy was like "Heihachi, I will finish you here", and he got swatted like a mosuito. Who would want to play him. At least Alisa's strong-feelings-rocket-punch at Mokujin-Heihachi had an impact. It let angel jin tag-in and do a death combo on him.
DG.PRO
Berserker
#88 “Quote” Edit Post
forgotten about that "Angel Jin" it was also pretty stupid.(Especially that part where he owns Kaz without any trouble)
lightbeast
Legend
#89 “Quote” Edit Post
Shin Kamiya lul
PhineBuyM3
Fujin
#90 “Quote” Edit Post
Aw man I remember when people on Gfaqs and Tekken Nation wanted Shin in TTT2.

Blood Vengeance could have been dope if they focused on some different characters instead of being the adventures of Ling/Alisa and a little bit of Mishimas.
Signature
CHANG39
Expert
#91 “Quote” Edit Post
I was so sure we were going to get a new character announcement at CB, guess E3 it is then..
dodecadozen
Iron Fist God
#92 “Quote” Edit Post
Anyone think that the akuma ending in arcade mode where he powers up to become shin akuma is a sign that there's things yet to come? Specifically a tekken style shin akuma?
SilverSoul
IAmTheBoneOfMySword
PSN: Hayk502
#93 “Quote” Edit Post
Well shin akuma is already in the game, in special chapter.
Signature #RemoveLili'sClothes
I'm a proud member of #SaveLiliMovement, those who join be brave, a severe war is ahead of us, and i cannot guarantee that we will win.. but i can guarantee that, no matter what, i will never give up.. on trying to remove her clothes!!.
dodecadozen
Iron Fist God
#94 “Quote” Edit Post
Not that shin akuma. The Shin shin akuma.

On top of that, kazumi's ghostly self was never introduced in the story mode but she is an arcade mode boss. To be continued or what?
SilverSoul
IAmTheBoneOfMySword
PSN: Hayk502
#95 “Quote” Edit Post
I wouldn't expect anything really new in the game at this point. Maybe few other guest chars and that's it.
Signature #RemoveLili'sClothes
I'm a proud member of #SaveLiliMovement, those who join be brave, a severe war is ahead of us, and i cannot guarantee that we will win.. but i can guarantee that, no matter what, i will never give up.. on trying to remove her clothes!!.
Aphasia
Welcome back Julia!
#96 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SilverSoul
I wouldn't expect anything really new in the game at this point. Maybe few other guest chars and that's it.

That would be the dumbest thing ever.

Surely by now they KNOW that people want legacy characters like Lei, Julia, Anna, Bruce, Armor King, etc... Why piss them off by including MORE guest characters?!
Signature
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
XBL: Steam:FerDeSantander
#97 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Aphasia
That would be the dumbest thing ever.

Surely by now they KNOW that people want legacy characters why piss them off
Because have they proved to be experts at that like a hundred times already?
Signature Long Live the King of Iron Fist, Heihachi Mishima.

Aphasia
Welcome back Julia!
#98 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Fernandito
Because have they proved to be experts at that like a hundred times already?

Touché.

I'm still optimistic, though. E3 is only a couple of weeks away... Would be great to see a trailer for the return of Julia or Lei.
Signature
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
XBL: Steam:FerDeSantander
#99 “Quote” Edit Post
I care only about the jukebox at this point, and they don't seem to be willing to give it to the other platforms
Signature Long Live the King of Iron Fist, Heihachi Mishima.

SSfox
Foxstepman