Lucky Lili
PSN: emily_rochefort
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
changes vs Lili:

- uf4 - new mid move, not sure about the frames yet
- overall shorter leg range
- db4 sweeps on normal hit
- ws3,3+4 - 2nd hit launches on CH, nc, seems to be very launch punishable
- f2,1+2 - old move from DR. f2 is +3 on block, h,m, -10 for 2nd hit. VERY CH confirmable
- b1 - old move from DR. bounds, CH combo, +3? on block, mid. shitty hitbox.
- 1+2+4 and 1+2+3 taunts

missing from Lili:

- f1+2 - bound move
- f2,3 - i13 punisher
- b1,4 - nc string
- uf4,3 - nc string

~~~~

sebastian can combo off bt d3+4 ... seems to only work on Ling, Miharu and bigger normals? only

bt d3+4~f, df4, db1, ws2, 323
bt d3+4~f, df4, db1, ws2, bt1+2,b!

Last edited by Kane on Oct 9th, 2012 at 05:54

Signature 💢 repping the Tekken Kawaii Brigade ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ) (◕‿◕✿ ) ( ͡╭͜ʖ╮͡ )

Originally posted by Lukmendes
I honestly wonder if Kane has a list of "Why Lili sucks" on his computer, to avoid having to write the same things over and over again .
Abigan2K
Iron Fist God
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
whats your most damaging combo off an u/f+3?

best so far ive found with d/f+2 is

d/f+2 d+2,2,3 jab d/f+3+4 bt 1+2 dash qcf+1,2
but it doesnt seem to work after u/f+3 as it launches slightly off axis
Kane
Lucky Lili
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
I don't like that combo for df2 mainly because if you are off axis at all, the jab whiffs... and it's only 2 dmg stronger than the current "difficult" staple...

launch, f23, ff3~f,u, 1, df3,b! ff3~f,1,2

this can be used for uf3 as well. 78 dmg off df2 iirc.

I honestly wonder if Kane has a list of "Why Lili sucks" on his computer, to avoid having to write the same things over and over again .
Jordyce
Planet Robobear
PSN: Jordyce
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Kane

Can't see that working with Sebastian. And d+2,2,3 obviously has consistency issues with axis and range.

Sebastian is so much more boss than Lili.
Signature www.twitter.com/jordyce [you know what to do]
Kane
Lucky Lili
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
^ it works with sebastian... ;P

but yeah. I think sebastian is terrible. maybe better for newer players ...

jel
6th Dan
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm no Lili expert but Sebastian feels a lot weaker in general. I laughed a little bit when I was checking him out in practice. But that's good, I feel that's how these new characters should be; they shouldn't overpower their partners.

What's up with b1 though... I didn't play DR so idk how it was then but I can't get it to work with much, damn.
Shirdel
Iron Fist God
PSN: Shirdel7221
XBL: Shirdel7221
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Is his item move actually a decent move, or is it just a gimmick?
Signature Hello There!
I stream Tekken!
Kane
Lucky Lili
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
^ I actually haven't seen it ... what is it ?

newparad1gm
1st Dan
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Kane
I don't like that combo for df2 mainly because if you are off axis at all, the jab whiffs... and it's only 2 dmg stronger than the current "difficult" staple...

How does the f23 in the combo work for Sebastian? I thought he was missing this from Lili's moveset. I played with him a bit, and I find that the shorter leg length makes it a lot harder to hit the df3 bound, and his b1 bound comes out slower and doesn't connect as well as Lili's f1+2 bound.
Kane
Lucky Lili
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
doh I'm a retard.

I was messing around w/ the bt d3+4~f, df4 combo too much haha.

I don't have much of a problem hitting the df3 bound ... the b1 bound I am used to from t6.0 ... but I feel that the shorter leg length seems to really affect d223 [as a wall carry / ta] and a couple other moves.

kinda wish lili had a combo off her bt d3+4 and db4. db4 still feels really slow to me.

Kharisma Kid
2nd Dan
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Here's something that you guys may find useful:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...p;v=RNtVYTL7E00
Minty_Pears
Tekken Lord Black
XBL: MntT77
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Kharisma Kid
Here's something that you guys may find useful:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...p;v=RNtVYTL7E00

That's quite funny tbh. Not that it should affect things too much - BR db+4 is very hard to land unless you make a really lucky guess or something. Still, they should probably patch that soon.

I'm not liking the feel of Sebastian atm. His sidestep is worse, his legs are shorter and his unique moves don't seem to be better than the moves Lili has and he doesn't. :/
Signature "The angels cry each time you say goodbye"

Skkra
Now maining Zafina
PSN: Skkra
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
Having not gotten home from work yet to play him myself, I can already tell you that you're all fools. Sebastian is godlike, and my new main. Lili is henceforth demoted to 2nd place.

Does he have DR Lili's f+1+2, or just nothing?

I'll have to mess around with him hardcore when I get home. I've missed f+2,1+2 SO much, as well as b+1. I frigging love b+1. DR Lili was my favorite character of all time.

I'll hop in the lab with a 6-pack of beer when I get home and see what I can find this evening, I'll post results tomorrow.
Signature "Playing Tekken sober is about as much fun as fishing."
- Catlord
Kane
Lucky Lili
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
while f2,1+2 is really good ... imo, f2,3 is much much much more useful. without it, certain characters don't really have anything to stop them from spamming certain moves ... such as jack's df2... law's dss f3 ... steve's dck 2... etc

MiyusRibbons
Virtuoso
PSN: MiyusRibbons
XBL: MiyusRibbons
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
have little interest in Seb but a little startup frame data on him
uf+4 - i23
db+4 - i27 (same as br lili)
WS+3 - i20
f+2 - i16
b+1 - i16
f+1+2 - i20

really does seem like a wimped out version of lili

Last edited by MiyusRibbons on Oct 9th, 2012 at 19:12

Signature Lili and Josie

Josie Juggles
Cloukyo2
Virtuoso
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
Sebas feels terrible. Funnily enough its the shorter legs that do it for me, his mobility seems a bit off too? (that might be in my head though).

He feels like a sluggish Lili because of his crappy legs to be honest. Being able to juggle off his sweep is no big thing seeing as it's a seeable low.

He might work as a scrub killer, but thats it really.
Signature Formerly Cloukyo, member since 2006. Until I forgot my password. Now I am Cloukyo2, updated and better than ever. Also I have a robot arm.

This is my character, love her or hate her
Skkra
Now maining Zafina
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
I get out of work in 10 minutes. You guys are all making me megasad that my high hopes are about to be crushed hahahaha.

DR Lili was my favorite character of all time... I was hoping that Sebastian would basically be DR Lili, but it seems like he may not live up to that. I'll mess around tonight and see how he feels.

I'm itching to want to make him work regardless hahaha. I dunno, I actually think Zafina is better than Lili in this game, so who knows, maybe I'll end up keeping Lili/Zafina, the original team I'd always planned for.
- Catlord
Skkra
Now maining Zafina
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
I don't think Sebastian is as bad as everyone says. Here are my observations...

1. Unless someone else mentioned it, I believe Sebastian has an unlisted move: u/b+2. Its a fast high that I think tracks.

2. SSL ~ f+1+2 is insanely good in this game, considering how good sidestep is.

3. I did measurements with Lili/Sebastian checking their backdash VS sidestep. Lili's backdash is noticably better, though not by a gamebreaking amount. Her sidestep is also better, though honestly, when you measure it up, not by much.

4. This is just my initial impression, but Sebastian's d/f+3+4 feels MUCH more like DR Lili's, where it tracks very very well. I found people could not roll away easily on the ground like they can from Lili now.
- Catlord
Kane
Lucky Lili
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
I haven't seen ub2 ... I'll check it out hehe

~~

I always thought f1+2 was pretty good ... but imo, Lili's f1+2 is still better / more useful. DR b1 really doesn't cut it as a bound move. the problem w/ f1+2 is that it was -12 in DR ... so it's not really like you can just throw it out all the time... and in tt2, eating a -12 punisher is taking more damage than you are dealing

~~

I still think Lili's f2,3 as an nc knd punisher is one of her most useful buffs in ttt2 ... taking that away is like a part of me dying inside lol

just because of no f2,3 and no f1+2 ... I will never be using sebastian

~~

and wtf @ ws3,3+4 ... this has to be the most useless move in the game.

Skkra
Now maining Zafina
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
WS+3,3+4 is indeed useless. Just terrible. Maaaaaybe if you can get people to stop punishing WS+3 in an attempt to CH fish with the second hit?

I'm pretty sure u/b+2 does nothing special. I'll happily admit that I found it completely by accident because I was using a shitty controller. But that move shall henceforce be known as the Skkra Chop since I think I'm the first one to report it hahahahaha. I'll probably also be the only Sebastian main on the planet since he blows.

I definitely feel F+2,3 being gone. That really hurts. However, I do really like F+2 back with +3 frames. I also dig b+1 being back.

I'm fairly positive that his d/f+3+4 tracks better or has a better hitbox for hitting siderolling grounded opponents than Lilis. Again, I need to play with it more, but it just felt that way. Considering that is my favorite move of all time, I'm happy to see that! =P

I never use f+1+2 outside of juggles, and even then, I always end up using d/f+3 to B! All the Sebastian juggles I've been using use BT 1+2 or d/f+3 to B! I havent used b+1 for it outside of close quarter offense.

Last edited by Skkra on Oct 10th, 2012 at 03:54

- Catlord