FENG Combo & Okizeme Thread

Page Splits 1...<7891011>
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#161 “Quote” Edit Post
Based on what I've seen from the arcade version, the b+1+2 is not 100% guaranteed even against the bigger characters, usually because of a weird angle. I think it should work fairly consistently if you're not off-axis, though.

And yeah, it doesn't really work on small characters if they stay down. The solution to this, though, is doing d+3+4 in which case they're going to eat some extra damage regardless. If they start to interrupt your stomp, they will get rekt by b+1+2.
Signature Originally posted by MysticwinD
Fixed tier list for Lili players only needs 2 tiers, one tier with all the chars better than Lili and a second one with just Lili.
Ultimat
Iron Fist God
PSN: FireKungFuHero
#162 “Quote” Edit Post
Any floor break combos people have in miND when it comes to BT options
Signature [Lei2]Drunken Kung Fu and Chinese Kung Fu Rules!!!Right Guys?

YEAH!!!
shoulin2
Kyu
#163 “Quote” Edit Post
how do you do the dash into f34, i am always ending up doing fff3
Robdrop
6th Dan
PSN: ROBDROP
#164 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by shoulin2

I don't know if it's the best way but I do this:

Dash very quick after the S! with ff, then cancel it with b and afterwards f34. Works quite well.
ff, b, f34
Signature Dark Adonis? - I'll call you Mid Boss
Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#165 “Quote” Edit Post

I believe you can only do it if you have done max 5 hits (including launcher) in your combo. The only exception is f+3,4 which is a two-hit launcher where only the second hit launches (which technically means you can do 6 hits).

---

On another note, here's a cool Feng low parry combo:
https://twitter.com/neko_feng/status/872053484350193664

Doesn't work on small characters.
Fixed tier list for Lili players only needs 2 tiers, one tier with all the chars better than Lili and a second one with just Lili.
Syzygy99
Kyu
#166 “Quote” Edit Post

I was having so much trouble with this a few days ago but I have finally gotten it to where I hit it consistently.

I don't cancel it with b like another poster suggested, although that might be better, but what I have been doing is ff as fast as possible- then a slight pause in neural- then f+3,4

so basically 3 f commands, but 2 very fast and the third one spaced out a bit. Its all about getting the rhythm. Its like doing dragunovs instant running 2, but with a slight delay before the third forward input. Usually when you get fff3 it means that the third f input was too soon after the dash input.

so I guess the command is ff,n,f+3,4.
Fhwoarang
Iron Fist God
PSN: Fhwoarang
#167 “Quote” Edit Post
As for the dash into f+3,4, I find myself confortable doing b,f+3,4, as if I was doing Jin's b,f+2,1,2. Very realiable.

I tested the f,f+3, b+1+2 combo and I found it guaranteed on regular characters, like Steve. Even close to the wall, b+1+2 hits in the ground if they don't move. Chars like Xiaoyu can escape it by doing nothing.

But f,f+3 is very slow. During normal wall combos, you can also use d/b+1+2, b+1+2 or u/f+1, b+1+2. For instance: u/f+4, wall, f+1,3, d/b+1+2, b+1+2. Better damage than finishing with f+1,3, b+1+2.

I also want to test with 4~3, b+1+2 after wall carrying combos. It didn't work on Xiaoyu, but I need to test on regular characters.

If you get different results, let me know. =)
Signature My wife loves to talk with me after sex. She called me from a hotel last night.
Fhwoarang
Iron Fist God
#168 “Quote” Edit Post
What's your staple after CH b,f+1?
Signature My wife loves to talk with me after sex. She called me from a hotel last night.
Fhwoarang
Iron Fist God
#169 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Ultimat
Any floor break combos people have in miND when it comes to BT options

Using d+2 after f+3,4 (instead b+1+2 when guaranteed) or using 4~3 after screw works very well.

d/b+4, WS 1, d/b+1,4, f+4,3, d+2.
u/f+4, 3,3, f+1, d/b+1,4, 4~3
FC d/f+2, WS 1, d/b+1,4, 3~4 (I think).

3~4 seems to whiff constantly after screw, but after this FC d/f+2 juggle hits more often. Because 3~4 spikes the enemy, probably breaks floor as well.
Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#170 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Fhwoarang
What's your staple after CH b,f+1?

CH b,f+1, f,f+3, d+3+4 like it's been since T5 lol.
Robdrop
6th Dan
PSN: ROBDROP
#171 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Climbing Dragon
CH b,f+1, f,f+3, d+3+4 like it's been since T5 lol.

Is the stomp guaranteed? I think they can side roll right to avoid it. Db3 if they do ?
Signature Dark Adonis? - I'll call you Mid Boss
Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#172 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Robdrop
Is the stomp guaranteed? I think they can side roll right to avoid it. Db3 if they do ?

I've watched literally hundreds of high-level Feng matches from Korea and Japan and I've NEVER seen anyone escape the stomp unharmed.

I believe you can even get b+1+2 instead of stomp on some of the bigger characters but I'm not 100% sure.
AKG_Highlander
1st Dan
#173 “Quote” Edit Post
Can't seem to get the CH 4 combo listed on the first post to work, tried many different things but the only things I got to hit was b+1+2 and b+4(inconsistently) any ideas or advice? Please help
Signature There can be only one!
Complaino
Kyu
#174 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by AKG_Highlander
Can't seem to get the CH 4 combo listed on the first post to work, tried many different things but the only things I got to hit was b+1+2 and b+4(inconsistently) any ideas or advice? Please help

im pretty sure its outdated
Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#175 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by AKG_Highlander

That combo hasn't existed since 7.0 as they took his Magic 4 out in FR. The best thing to do after CH 4 now seems to be b+1+2.
alexbib
6th Dan
PSN: alexbib
#176 “Quote” Edit Post
Does someone know what the most damaging combo from f4 (or its variants f44 or f4b) is?
Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#177 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by alexbib
Does someone know what the most damaging combo from f4 (or its variants f44 or f4b) is?

At 64 damage, this is the most damaging I've found: f+4, SS+1+2, d/b+1,4 S! f+3,4, b+1+2

As expected, it's inconsistent and won't work if you do f+4,b which you always want for keepout. In terms of consistency, the go-to combo is probably f+4,b, WS+1, d/b+1,4 S! f+3,4, b+1+2
alexbib
6th Dan
PSN: alexbib
#178 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Climbing Dragon
At 64 damage, this is the most damaging I've found: f+4, SS+1+2, d/b+1,4 S! f+3,4, b+1+2

As expected, it's inconsistent and won't work if you do f+4,b which you always want for keepout. In terms of consistency, the go-to combo is probably f+4,b, WS+1, d/b+1,4 S! f+3,4, b+1+2

Thanks a lot! I'll try a few more things off f4b to see if there's a way to squeeze more damage out of it!
Ultimat
Iron Fist God
PSN: FireKungFuHero
#179 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Fhwoarang
Using d+2 after f+3,4 (instead b+1+2 when guaranteed) or using 4~3 after screw works very well.

d/b+4, WS 1, d/b+1,4, f+4,3, d+2.
u/f+4, 3,3, f+1, d/b+1,4, 4~3
FC d/f+2, WS 1, d/b+1,4, 3~4 (I think).

3~4 seems to whiff constantly after screw, but after this FC d/f+2 juggle hits more often. Because 3~4 spikes the enemy, probably breaks floor as well.

What about post/after floor beak combos?
Signature [Lei2]Drunken Kung Fu and Chinese Kung Fu Rules!!!Right Guys?

YEAH!!!
Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#180 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Ultimat
What about post/after floor beak combos?

People usually end floor break combos with f+3,4 since it's probably the only thing that hits consistently. You can also do f,f+3 (or BT 3 if you break the floor while in BT) into okizeme if you want but the options seem limited.