FENG Combo & Okizeme Thread

Page Splits 1...<891011>
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
WayTooDumb
1st Dan
#181 “Quote” Edit Post
I couldn't find this posted anywhere - CH db+2,2 at point blank range lets you pick up with df+1 for a full combo and about 10 more damage than the 1+4 staple posted on page 1. Tested on Xiaoyu
Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#182 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by WayTooDumb
I couldn't find this posted anywhere - CH db+2,2 at point blank range lets you pick up with df+1 for a full combo and about 10 more damage than the 1+4 staple posted on page 1. Tested on Xiaoyu

It's better to do f+1+2 S! after d/b+2,2 instead.
Signature Originally posted by MysticwinD
Fixed tier list for Lili players only needs 2 tiers, one tier with all the chars better than Lili and a second one with just Lili.
WayTooDumb
1st Dan
#183 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Climbing Dragon
It's better to do f+1+2 S! after d/b+2,2 instead.

Huh, this is correct. I guess there are more combos on the front page that are quite outdated then?
Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#184 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by WayTooDumb
Huh, this is correct. I guess there are more combos on the front page that are quite outdated then?

Yeah. It's because the posts were made during 7.0, way before FR. I think even some FR things might be outdated for the console version.
Fixed tier list for Lili players only needs 2 tiers, one tier with all the chars better than Lili and a second one with just Lili.
davekojo
Kyu
#185 “Quote” Edit Post
I'll preface this by saying I'm not a very good player (I'm slowly working on this) but I haven't seen (I may have missed it) anyone suggest using ...f1+2, S! F34, b1+2 as a combo.

Its only 2 damage less than doing ...f1+2 S!, f34, f1, f34 but much easier for a scrub like me to pull off and not drop. I think it also has better wall carry.
Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#186 “Quote” Edit Post
If you try to wall carry with b+1+2, you're only gonna get a low wall splat which limits your combo options at the wall.
davekojo
Kyu
#187 “Quote” Edit Post
Makes sense.

I was trying to save my small brain from having to remember a couple of extra button presses.

I'm not up to wall splat combo's so thanks for the tip. I'll probably be back with more questions in a few weeks (if I improve)
finaldream
1st Dan
#188 “Quote” Edit Post
Hi guys

near wall after u get a wall splat, if i want to take a back dash and hit them to re wallsplat
what are the best option?
finaldream
1st Dan
#189 “Quote” Edit Post
Hi guys

near wall after u get a wall splat, if i want to take a back dash and hit them to re wallsplat
ESP
Warrior
#190 “Quote” Edit Post
^ I think I've seen people use df3. Not sure about it though.
Signature 2P account of LJE.
Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#191 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah, d/f+3 is probably his best option but d/f+1 works well too. Sidestepping and doing d/b+1,4 can also be a good idea.
adipati
Raijin
PSN: thatgarlicguy
#192 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by finaldream
Hi guys

i usually take db1,4. since it has sway properties and a NC.
ff2 also has wall splat with a nice range, although its -10.
but if you knew your opp is likely to duck to block lows, why not going for hopkick for a high wall splat, and get double b+1+2.
Signature PSN: thatgarlicguy
Add me as your friend, send me an invitation and lets play!
http://www.facebook.com/adipati.rahmat
https://twitter.com/adipatirahmat
Darth M
1st Dan
PSN: MdT_Darth
#193 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by finaldream
Hi guys

df1
Signature
WangIsKhan
Lone Wolf
#194 “Quote” Edit Post
What are your combos for ff4,3? I want to set up for okie but I feel like I am missing out on a lot of damage.
Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#195 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by WangIsKhan
What are your combos for ff4,3? I want to set up for okie but I feel like I am missing out on a lot of damage.

Why would you ever even use that move? The only use I've ever found for it is to beat Devil Jin's FLY.

Anyway, I don't remember the highest damage combo (because I never use that move lol) but I think it's something like: f,f+4<3, d/f+1, f+1+2 S! f,f+4<3, b+1+2. For oki, I guess you just replace the ender with f+3,4?
Shakku
2nd Dan
#196 “Quote” Edit Post
I have two questions
1 .. does ff+3 ,, b1+2 as a wall ender is character specfic ? It works fine aganist feng king and fat ones but not on others...?
2 after launching opponent df+1 db+1,4
4~3 b+1+2. Does this Still works in current version ?
If do so then what is the trick
WangIsKhan
Lone Wolf
#197 “Quote” Edit Post
so I've been testing ff4<3 a bit and I guess it just doesn't do as much damage as i want it to. oh well its still godlike.

Are you guys doing anything after CH 4 besides shoulder and how're yall following up your knockdown after power crush?
ELNEGRO
3rd Dan
#198 “Quote” Edit Post
All Feng Commands For Combo

Last edited by ELNEGRO on Oct 17th, 2017 at 00:01

[TCT] Infected
Kyu
#199 “Quote” Edit Post
Hi all people! I have a question for you:

What Feng can do when he's back to the opponent? Looked here but I have found nothing so I'm asking this directly to you all fellas!

Thanks for your time!
Darth M
1st Dan
PSN: MdT_Darth
#200 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by [TCT] Infected
Hi all people! I have a question for you:

What Feng can do when he's back to the opponent? Looked here but I have found nothing so I'm asking this directly to you all fellas!

Thanks for your time!

Is from Tag2 but many things still work. J ust test

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...;postid=4593723
Signature