Page Splits <123
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
The2Berkinator
Kyu
XBL: The2Berkinator
#41 “Quote” Edit Post
Really sad that this is the xbl community...
THE SCRUB ZILLA
Raijin
PSN: AOS_SCRUB_ZILLA
#42 “Quote” Edit Post
Its not the XBL community. Most players dont post on here.
Signature Make Wei or be Fenged!
VA TEKKEN RAGE
RVA TEKKEN
FENG OF VA
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
PSN: MAD AXES
XBL: Lingxiaowho
#43 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by THE SCRUB ZILLA
Its not the XBL community. Most players dont post on here.
It's not even the tekken Zai xbl posters we are actually nice, check the gg/trash ps3 (it is entertaining though).

@The2berk you can't even complain about the community for what you did to me and did to hades drop out of the blue.
Signature Galen "Feed me your load"

Lucky Chloe troll
Hades Drops
Dragon Lord
#44 “Quote” Edit Post
looking at himself in the mirror...
Originally posted by The2Berkinator
Really sad that this is the xbl community...

we didn't start anything. i play this game always in a friendly way and my friends and most of the people i know know that anyway... whatever, i'm out. it's not worth my time and we should let this thread be what it's supposed to be
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
#45 “Quote” Edit Post
I don't even know why this thread was made, most xbl people don't post here and if you want to dm people look at the leaderboards and ask someone that rank, that's what I do (raijin changs fujin Lingharu Seiryu Nina/Alisa Genbu Anna/Zafina/Lili Savior Jun/Asuka Destroyer Wang/Ogre)

Funny story I was in a party with my friends when I was in ranks and wangs parry saved me multiple times, so I accidently shouted out I love Wang XD.

Lucky Chloe troll
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
#46 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Hades Drops
looking at himself in the mirror...:

Lucky Chloe troll
UptownDavontae
2nd Dan
PSN: UptownDavontae
XBL: UptownDavontae
#47 “Quote” Edit Post
OK, I SHALL ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE...so exactly how does it work? xD
Signature Asuka X Jun
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
#48 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by UptownDavontae
OK, I SHALL ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE...so exactly how does it work? xD
Post you character and rank.

Lucky Chloe troll
weaakk
Kyu
#49 “Quote” Edit Post
Yea , Lars does suck a lot and i dont have any problems with it, actually is very funny see people getting mad when they play it , i like to have my mailbox full of hate :p
Right Aventine? You should remember Benzivar x ! Probably was the bad connection that made you lose so many times
Available for decent ggs ! XBL: weaakk
Aventine
War Lord
#50 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by weaakk
Yea , Lars does suck a lot and i dont have any problems with it, actually is very funny see people getting mad when they play it , i like to have my mailbox full of hate :p
Right Aventine? You should remember Benzivar x ! Probably was the bad connection that made you lose so many times
Available for decent ggs ! XBL: weaakk

Nah player, the one time he beat me, it had nothing to do with the fluctuating 2 bar at all, I promise. I guess silly 'ol me forgot that the Mishima shit-fist wasn't -10 any more. How outrageous of me for trying to jab punish it and eating a WS launch instead, I mean, what the fuck was I thinking, actually trying to punish something?

Clearly it's a god-like setup that everyone needs to incorporate into their game plan, maybe we should all start shitting out things that are -10, then hold d/b and mash out a WS launch. Obviously two bar connections have nothing to do with it.

Speaking of god-like setups, Weeaak, why don't you tell everyone about that (and I quote) "b3f3_f2" Lars setup that you love to do from half screen? I seem to recall you boasting about it being a fantastic mixup?

C'mon player, don't be shy, share the knowledge with everyone, we're all dying to know.
Signature
EyeOfEveryStorm
Raijin
#51 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Aventine

Speaking of god-like setups, Weeaak, why don't you tell everyone about that (and I quote) "b3f3_f2" Lars setup that you love to do from half screen? I seem to recall you boasting about it being a fantastic mixup?

C'mon player, don't be shy, share the knowledge with everyone, we're all dying to know.

Don't forget slapping out non-jailing, high/high DE 1,2 and never mixing it up with mids! That was his other errrrmezzzin mixup I received before being sent some salt when it failed.
Signature No longer getting the job done D:
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
#52 “Quote” Edit Post
Don't forget uf+4 from half the screen away and then sending hatemail and you reason was "you didn't punish this move".

Weeaak what you just posted was uncalled, you tried to take a dig out of aventine when you weren't the one playing, so how would you know, plus I had an issue with the connection vs benzivar also.

Lucky Chloe troll
CQC RULZ
1st Dan
#53 “Quote” Edit Post
do some one wants to make a death match? my friend is SUZAKU and im RAJIN waiting for respons willing to play even amricans dont be a chicken lets play
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
#54 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by CQC RULZ
do some one wants to make a death match? my friend is SUZAKU and im RAIJIN waiting for respons willing to play even amricans dont be a chicken lets play
The only xbl players who still play that are near your rank are willpower and gegix, both aren't on tekken zai.

Lucky Chloe troll
CQC RULZ
1st Dan
#55 “Quote” Edit Post
hahaha that just silly man im realy consider of buying a ps3 lol wtf the communty here is so lame sorry fact talking
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
#56 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by CQC RULZ
hahaha that just silly man im realy consider of buying a ps3 lol wtf the communty here is so lame sorry fact talking
Most moved to ps3, I don't even play xbl tekken anymore because people are so bad, DOA5U for now.

Lucky Chloe troll
StudBuddha
#ANNAISBACK
#57 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by x MAD AXES x
Most moved to ps3, I don't even play xbl tekken anymore because people are so bad, DOA5U for now.

*GASP* No more Tekken? ;-( Madaxes you should switch to PS3 if you can, so you can unleash all of awesomeness on everyone. I need to see a FT5 between you and Thatshot. That would be amazeballs