< >
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
XBL: Steam:FerDeSantander
#801 “Quote” Edit Post
Anyone else having trouble vs this Stevie Wonder guy? heh
upload image

Let's see if we can get the hang of him in a couple of weeks or so
Signature Long Live the King of Iron Fist, Heihachi Mishima.

SSfox
Foxstepman
#802 “Quote” Edit Post
Thoughts:

We just have 2 brand new characters that are legit and real martial arts users, something we didn't see in Tekken since a while, and of course something super awesome and exciting to say the least. (Fah isn't out yet but you get my point :p)

So, i wonder if this has to do something with Michael Murray being the new guy in charge of the franchise since recently, hum.
CHANG39
Expert
#803 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SSfox
Thoughts:

We just have 2 brand new characters that are legit and real martial arts users, something we didn't see in Tekken since a while, and of course something super awesome and exciting to say the least. (Fah isn't out yet but you get my point :p)

So, i wonder if this has to do something with Michael Murray being the new guy in charge of the franchise since recently, hum.

If this is anything to go by, hopefully the next game will emphasize more on grounded fighting styles and less anime, in my opinion the anime crap is ruining the franchise.
Ashesfall
Fighter
PSN: only on PC
#804 “Quote” Edit Post
as mr.murray went just a producer for the series recently
i also believe that FahKumRam is his first dream he realized

a TRUE (Badass) IronFist to the roster
fits perfectly the spirit of TEKKEN

ps: KinderGym + Chloe = IronFist? yeah right
Signature FahKumRam - 11/10 most badass new fighter in History of Fighting games - i bow before the TekkenTeam
- "Demon" Geese - "SpecialForce" Josie -
- "WarMachine" Bryan - "Brawler" Steve -
i vote for Ancient Ogre and Kunimitsu in Season4 - Lets GO!
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
XBL: Steam:FerDeSantander
#805 “Quote” Edit Post
Leroy yeah has truly been the last tekkenish character since the last time, dark resurrection time which already feels like an eternity. He's really cool, and taking into account he's doing wing-chun we could say as well pretty clearly that one of the greatest. They have mimicked many of Den's moves with Leroy in a pretty awesome way. And last but not least, he's a return to tekkensmaking characters based on martial arts movies, which is also a positive about Leroy.

But come on. You seriously like Fahk?, Gigas was an already good enough and original all over the top looking character. Also, Gigas never looked like a Street Fighter character. Fahk does, and that kills the character for me.
Signature Long Live the King of Iron Fist, Heihachi Mishima.

Ashesfall
Fighter
PSN: only on PC
#806 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Fernandito
But come on. You seriously like Fahk?, Gigas was an already good enough and original all over the top looking character. Also, Gigas never looked like a Street Fighter character. Fahk does, and that kills the character for me.

yes i seriously like him and i also think Tekken was missing someone like him
i also like all his Tattoos and after reading his storyline he is even more sympathetic to me
he is not a "bad" guy, same as bruce was not a "bad" guy even tho he said "i am your worst nightmare"
(lion or bear (Kuma? ) scar in his face, nice little detail)

bruce had in tekken5 dr a unique outfit (super cool traditional thai fight outfit)

and Fah is basically this as default but even better (imho)

i had all the time this kind of fighter in my head and when i saw his reveal it really blow my mind

here a real person btw i think is almost on FahKumRams level ^^

---
and why is "street fighter" for you almost in general a bad thing?
M.Bison is for me still the top Badass Boss of all time, maybe because street fighter 2 turbo(snes) was my first own fighting game ever
(Shao Kahn is also at this level btw.)
what i just dont like about SF is 2D=jumping all day and projectiles in a way spamming can bring you victory.
not a fun way to enjoy a "fighting" game to me.
(Tiger Shot, Tiger Shot, Tiger Shot, Tiger Shot, Tiger Shot, Tiger Shot, Tiger Shot, Tiger Shot, "YOU WIN")

while in tekken7 i think projectiles are a real "gimmick" and not a threat
(power crush through them feels also nice)

but i can see people dont like him to much (to much over the top), i mean the diversity in tekken7 is crazy
its basically impossible to announce a new tekken fighter and make everyone(!) who plays this game happy

tekken is not a true grounded martial arts game (just watch the mishima family ^^)
i like that little over the top theme

"fighters" (lol) like chloe just throw me really out of the immersion
first, as if FahKumRam would ever fight against such a cute girl and second, one kick to her and she would explode - or in MK words: "Brutality"

--- so much text damn the passion really kicks in again
man i hope he has many moves as i really like that to stick to a fighter
most "new" fighters in the past were often so barebone
(for example why dont we get sidethrows anymore? (negan,geese and even leroy) they are rare but when you do them its such a cool unique moment. some sidethrows are the best in the game @Hwo for example)
Signature FahKumRam - 11/10 most badass new fighter in History of Fighting games - i bow before the TekkenTeam
- "Demon" Geese - "SpecialForce" Josie -
- "WarMachine" Bryan - "Brawler" Steve -
i vote for Ancient Ogre and Kunimitsu in Season4 - Lets GO!
Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#807 “Quote” Edit Post
2D-style character designs simply don't fit in a 3D fighter like Tekken. Fahkumram would feel right at home in a game like Street Fighter or Guilty Gear but his design is way too extreme for Tekken. Generally, human characters in Tekken have had fairly realistic designs and now they're throwing that out the window.
Signature Originally posted by MysticwinD
Fixed tier list for Lili players only needs 2 tiers, one tier with all the chars better than Lili and a second one with just Lili.