Page Splits 1...<434445
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
PendaS
Iron Fist God
#881 “Quote” Edit Post
Yup such is the influence of my whining

It is now far more reliable than before. Next step is to whinw about its damage to buff the last hit from 23 to 28 damage (from 6 to 8 damage in juggles).
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#882 “Quote” Edit Post
Her DC is even worse than I imagined

https://twitter.com/youkysg/status/...9047041024?s=21

And this too

https://twitter.com/herulesthelion/...2871078913?s=21

Last edited by Johnnay on Sep 30th, 2019 at 04:55

Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.
PendaS
Iron Fist God
#883 “Quote” Edit Post
At this point it is hopeless to hope for a great Nina. Bamco just does not care about her anymore.

Lol at her supposedly long ranged super launcher!!! And on top of the fucked up hitbox it is easier to launch punish now lol and don't let me start with b1+4 where half the time the second hit whiffs. Also is there a reason why b1+4 is not made i15 by now! They already nerfed its range going from t6 to tekken revolution/ttt2.

I was thinking about her wr3,4. You know what would give it more utility, if it was given the Lei ff3,4 treatment where it also can be done by fff3,4. So maybe change Nina's wr3,4 notion into ff_fff3+4,4. This way it could serve as a big whiff punisher or a max damage block punisher for low sweeps for example.
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#884 “Quote” Edit Post
They will fix the hitbox on her db3+4... it's an obvious mistake. LOL
Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#885 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by |Galen|
They will fix the hitbox on her db3+4... it's an obvious mistake. LOL

They didnít.. and they said they put it in the patch notes recently buttttt

https://twitter.com/youkysg/status/1204079406337052672
Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.
PendaS
Iron Fist God
#886 “Quote” Edit Post
It's like they intended to fix it but forgot or something lol

At this point it's hopeless to ask for a more competitive tournament friendly Nina. I doubt we'll ever see someone win a major event with her with all tye kazumi's, 2d characters, drags and steves running the scene.