T6BR Juggle/Okizeme/Wall thread (1st post)

Page Splits 1...<353637
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Tick
The Baekinator
PSN: Tikkuropolis
XBL: JUXTified
#721 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by raybonekilla
"To be honest, I would suggest staying away from juggles that end with this move. There are juggles that will give you a little more damage and leave you with much better wake-up options."

I agree. 1+2, 4 is not as cool but seems to add big damage with the 4. especially raged. i was surprised at the damage this combo ender can produce.

The reason is because the 4 from 1+2,4 does not adhere to the same damage scaling rules the rest of the combo will. Instead of giving you 30% since it's the last hit of a long juggle, it will give you 80% (I believe) since the opponent is considered grounded. As you'll notice in practice mode, this last hit does not 'combo', though it is guaranteed.

In juggles with fewer hits, the 4 will combo and scale accordingly, but in return it grounds the opponent closer to you for good wake-up.
xxBiGaSxx
Legend
#722 “Quote” Edit Post
yo guys? would you like to make a baek community combo vid? just a suggestion since i only do psp's..
Marin
Sage
PSN: Marin9892
#723 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by xxBiGaSxx
yo guys? would you like to make a baek community combo vid? just a suggestion since i only do psp's..
I definitely approve the idea of making a community video. The Baek forum's a very close forum - since Baek usually isn't a side-character - and Baek himself is a very versatile character. It doesn't necessarily have to be an all-combo project, because that's already been done a lot. Maybe some FLA dancing or tech traps.

I definitely think this would be great; I have some ideas left for a combo vid that has yet to see the light of day. My T6 disc is broken atm, but Im getting a new one very soon.
Signature TTT2 Baek & Leo Combo Vid
T6BR Baek Combo Vid reupload

Originally posted by Budding Fighter
Keep guessing, till my db+3,3~f damage accumulates, idiot.
xxBiGaSxx
Legend
#724 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Marin
I definitely approve the idea of making a community video. The Baek forum's a very close forum - since Baek usually isn't a side-character - and Baek himself is a very versatile character. It doesn't necessarily have to be an all-combo project, because that's already been done a lot. Maybe some FLA dancing or tech traps.

I definitely think this would be great; I have some ideas left for a combo vid that has yet to see the light of day. My T6 disc is broken atm, but Im getting a new one very soon.

yep! maybe we should make a new thread for this one.. and lets talk to other baek combo makers (madhitman lord tkd and others who want to participate) though we should have someone to be in charge with everything.. you know, editing and stuffs.. this is gonna be great! ^_^
Lord TKD
TekkenChile.cl
PSN: LordTKD
#725 “Quote” Edit Post
good idea

but lately I'm short of ideas, but I have some traps that might be useful for a video ...

be aware of this

saludos

el Lord
Signature Comunidad de TekkenChile -> www.tekkenchile.cl

My Youtube Account
Marin
Sage
#726 “Quote” Edit Post
There are still combos that havent been done in any video yet. Something I found a long time ago was

CH df3, ffN3~b, 4,3,3~f...

lol

I am positive that there are still plenty ideas for one last Baek T6 project - before TTT2 comes around -.

xxBiGaSxx
Legend
#727 “Quote” Edit Post
right.. damn i can see awesomeness already.. i mean, MARIN, Lord TKD and Mad Hitman? this is gonna be the most epic baek combo vid ever!! Tick, Noodle and others should participate too..

and also i get a chance to show some of my combos that were not included on my vid.. im realley excited!
Mad Hittman
The Grammaton Cleric
PSN: Mad_Hittman
XBL: HE IS IN RED HEALTH!
#728 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm in, but due to my tight schedule I can participate only by submitting some ideas.

I like the FLA dancing idea, let's have a 5 sec competition in the vid who can do most lolol.

And the techtrap idea is also awesome, I always wanted to make a combo with the d/b+3,3~f FLA reset

@Marin: LOL wait for the Community project to drop, I have a few surprises with our Pimp there...

Peace
Signature They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Marin
Sage
#729 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by mad hittman
@Marin: LOL wait for the Community project to drop, I have a few surprises with our Pimp there...

Peace
You better not steal my idea of 3 posts back D: But srsly make us proud Bozidar!

And I'm gonna create a new thread about the community project. It doesn't have to be finished very soon, there's plenty of time for ideas to be gathered.

Aurongroove
Lone Wolf
PSN: jfgtp
#730 “Quote” Edit Post
hy, casual player since forever, recently turned slightly more serious.

I've been using f,n,d,D/F+3 (or f~n~f+3), u/f~3,3,3,4 since tekken 2

for some reason 3,3,3,4 whiffs a shit load, whereas the uf~ version is very safe.

I'm pretty sure it W! and the entire combo (excluding whichever prebound wall combo you strap on) is roughly sixty something damage. compared to some of his other commands it's a very good entry level carry.

for the laugh (it;s not a real combo) you can do this from the start of the round in the very small stages. it's very easy to string, but for it to work you need someone who's stupid enough not to be able to defend the 10 hit, but not stupid enough to mash the buttons at the beginning (so you get a nice NH on the 4 instead of sending them skyward as per what youd; normally like to see happening)

4(NH),3,4,3,3,3,3,3,4,3; 1,2,3,3,3(W!),4; f,f+3, d+3,3,n3

or whatever bound ender, d/f+3+4 works too as do some of the ones posted at the start of this thread, but I like the way the above registers as a "20 hit combo"(it must be twice as good as a 10 hit combo). It does something silly like 150-160 or so but it;s mostly the 10 hit really.

not much serious use except the point that the launcher at the end of the 10 hit doesn't behave like 3,4,3, the delay dosn't give you much except threads beginning with 1,2, and for some reason, 1,2,3,3,3,4 is guaranteed not to whiff (every time I've done it).

again not much real world purpose, but I had a look at U/F~3 (FULL forward jump, neutral, 3) as a launcher. if you can find someone who can get hit by it it;s a really juicy combo starter.

sorry if this all sounds noobish. again, I've only recently started playing "seriously" and up unitl now I've really just looked at combos which were fun, easy, humiliating or unusual. lol, I learned a lot in the thread already!
Signature I'm hilarious!
Marin
Sage
#731 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Aurongroove
hy, casual player since forever, recently turned slightly more serious.

I've been using f,n,d,D/F+3 (or f~n~f+3), u/f~3,3,3,4 since tekken 2

for some reason 3,3,3,4 whiffs a shit load, whereas the uf~ version is very safe.

I'm pretty sure it W! and the entire combo (excluding whichever prebound wall combo you strap on) is roughly sixty something damage. compared to some of his other commands it's a very good entry level carry.

for the laugh (it;s not a real combo) you can do this from the start of the round in the very small stages. it's very easy to string, but for it to work you need someone who's stupid enough not to be able to defend the 10 hit, but not stupid enough to mash the buttons at the beginning (so you get a nice NH on the 4 instead of sending them skyward as per what youd; normally like to see happening)

4(NH),3,4,3,3,3,3,3,4,3; 1,2,3,3,3(W!),4; f,f+3, d+3,3,n3

or whatever bound ender, d/f+3+4 works too as do some of the ones posted at the start of this thread, but I like the way the above registers as a "20 hit combo"(it must be twice as good as a 10 hit combo). It does something silly like 150-160 or so but it;s mostly the 10 hit really.

not much serious use except the point that the launcher at the end of the 10 hit doesn't behave like 3,4,3, the delay dosn't give you much except threads beginning with 1,2, and for some reason, 1,2,3,3,3,4 is guaranteed not to whiff (every time I've done it).

again not much real world purpose, but I had a look at U/F~3 (FULL forward jump, neutral, 3) as a launcher. if you can find someone who can get hit by it it;s a really juicy combo starter.

sorry if this all sounds noobish. again, I've only recently started playing "seriously" and up unitl now I've really just looked at combos which were fun, easy, humiliating or unusual. lol, I learned a lot in the thread already!
The problem with uf,N,3 is that it is a high and it can very easily be ducked/blocked on reaction. And it's not very common to jump in Tekken. The most usage I have gotten from uf,N,3 is by doing uf,N,3,d+4 since it is a low with lots of reach and tracking and it's safe, but mostly because of the surprise factor.

And 10-hit combo's count as 10 hits in practice mode, but they are not of course all guaranteed.

Aurongroove
Lone Wolf
#732 “Quote” Edit Post
no no, you're wrong on two accounts,
first off the first kick in the trick butterfly combos (u/f,n,3) is mid, and it will hit crouching
but anyways I don't mean this move.

FULL jump forward:U/F,n,3 this is a mid as well but with crush stun. It's not his trick butterfly combo starter, it;s a different kick. It's the regular jumping kick a lot of the tekken cast have. it does the same damage, but the jump (being a full jump) goes further, and the kick dosnt lead to trick butterfly combos. Unfortunately the type of stun means you opponent can hold forward to avoid further feet in face fury. (not that you'll ever fight someone daft enough to get hit by the attack, but experienced enough to know the stun escape!)

about 10 hits, yes, I'm pretty sure everybody knows about 10 hits/strings as opposed actual combos, which is why I didn't bother draw attention to it.

Last edited by Aurongroove on Apr 26th, 2011 at 16:27

Signature I'm hilarious!
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
PSN: Forest613
XBL: ForestSkies
#733 “Quote” Edit Post
Wow, great first post! My head hurts.
yip_noob
No F*eng Wei!!!
PSN: Online
XBL: Offline
#734 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Aurongroove
FULL jump forward:U/F,n,3 this is a mid as well but with crush stun.

same annotation for generic low kick. just depends on how long you hold the U/F hahahaha

Originally posted by Marin
The problem with uf,N,3 is that it is a high and it can very easily be ducked/blocked on reaction. And it's not very common to jump in Tekken. The most usage I have gotten from uf,N,3 is by doing uf,N,3,d+4 since it is a low with lots of reach and tracking and it's safe, but mostly because of the surprise factor.

And 10-hit combo's count as 10 hits in practice mode, but they are not of course all guaranteed.

surprising uf n 3, 4 at the wall works well after uf n 3 on block for those who havent seen the move before. nice good wall splat, backdash, d+4,4; ff+3 B!
Signature CH b+1... b+1+2 HEY-YAAA!!

Aurongroove
Lone Wolf
#735 “Quote” Edit Post
lol, thanks!

I've played Tekken for fun forever, it's only after I introduced it to a flat mate, and he started getting really into it, that I've started coming here.

you will notice a theme of "shinanagins first, winning second" though in anything I post.
Signature I'm hilarious!
Aurongroove
Lone Wolf
#736 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by yip_noob
same annotation for generic low kick. just depends on how long you hold the U/F hahahaha

Also loath as I am to do this twice in a row, but no it dosn't. It depends on when you press the 3 after leaving the ground wither the attack comes out low or mid, not how long you hold the U/F.

Technically to solve the issue, 'while landing' should be a position just like 'while standing'. So U/F + 3 can be jumping kick, U/F,n,3 can be landing mid, and 'Wl' 3 can be landing low. (as in, you press it while landing a jump), but I think that would be a little too anal, and again: who the feck uses these attacks?
Signature I'm hilarious!
Mad Hittman
The Grammaton Cleric
PSN: Mad_Hittman
XBL: HE IS IN RED HEALTH!
#737 “Quote” Edit Post
Guys, who here is playing a Baek / Hwo team?? I played today vs a good friend of mine, and he showed me the real meaning of the word DAMAGE.

Skyrocket to B!, and then that u+3+4~5 GREAT combo takes over 75% of damage. Seriously that shit is insane. I need to learn Hwo ASAP

Peace

EDIT: LOL wtf how did I end up in here??

I thougt I was posting in the TTT forum
Signature They don't think it be like it is, but it do.