Tekken 7 - New Media & Information Thread Pt. 2
Topic Closed

Page Splits <1234>...51
Share This Topic
Share
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Lukmendes
Tier Whore
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 3380
From: Brazil
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
One thing I'm wondering now, I noticed Lili still speaks French with her Tag 2 voice, if Leo speaks in Tekken 7, does she use her Tag 2 voice when speaking as well?

Edit:

Originally posted by SSfox
Thank you =)


I only noticed it now, but during her RA, a little before she delivers the final kick, she says "Morra!", it means "Die!", she also says it during some attacks (Like the one at 1:30:06)
Signature I'll change this signature when I get bored of it (started on december 14th, 2013)
SSfox
Foxstepman
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 3032
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
I didn't see Leo speaking yet. BTW i'm lovin' so much her face as same as Lili (but Lili Much hihi)

Originally posted by Lukmendes I only noticed it now, but during her RA, a little before she delivers the final kick, she says "Morra!", it means "Die!", she also says it during some attacks (Like the one at 1:30:06)


Oh yeah, bom saber
deepfriedpotato
6th Dan
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 71
From: Malaysia
PSN: mayahabee
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SSfox
No prob., interesting stuffs here, i didn't even seen Claudio talks in his win pose, or the fact is that i just didn't realize.



You can have a listen to it here right near the end

Originally posted by Laughing Man
Sirio = Spanish and Italian word for Sirius.

It is a star. The brightest star in the night sky. Along history it has been associated with dogs and wolves, and (Interestingly in the light of Claudio RA), with bow and arrows.

So, the clash of two stars?...


Now that makes more sense and it gets more interesting xD
Kiaruda
Dragon Lord
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 807
PSN: Kiaruda
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Lukmendes
One thing I'm wondering now, I noticed Lili still speaks French with her Tag 2 voice, if Leo speaks in Tekken 7, does she use her Tag 2 voice when speaking as well?


I don't know if it's just me but that intro pose was lame. Like, the line she says and the tone she says it in doesn't go well with the pose, imo. But it's probably just a placeholder, or so I hope. I wouldn't mind it if they recorded new stuff for every character to say, either.
UltraGojira
Banned By Mod
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 1215
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Kiaruda
I don't know if it's just me but that intro pose was lame. Like, the line she says and the tone she says it in doesn't go well with the pose, imo. But it's probably just a placeholder, or so I hope.


It is a placeholder, all of the of character's intro and win poses are all placeholders including their lines. And all of the characters will speak their own native languages again.
Kiaruda
Dragon Lord
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 807
PSN: Kiaruda
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by UltraGojira
It is a placeholder, all of the of character's intro and win poses are all placeholders including their lines. And all of the characters will speak their own native languages again.


And you can confirm this? I know Harada said he will add new poses but I don't think he ever said that he will do so for all characters and that all previous poses will be replaced.
rebelleon
Champion
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 263
From: Canada
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
I want several characters that speak their native languages speak english too.
Miss Rochefort
Iron Fist God
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 1196
From: Denmark
PSN: PrincessLiLi_
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Lukmendes
One thing I'm wondering now, I noticed Lili still speaks French with her Tag 2 voice

I miss Lili's English voice.
"Hehe, you surely don't believe, You can beat me"
"How long do you stand my attacks?"
"Sebastian, can't you do better than this?"
Signature 1st main: 2nd main:
#Anna4T7 or will it be in Tekken 8?
Originally posted by Climbing Dragon
Obviously I will recognize Steve, Drag and Feng as Lili's superiors when it comes to overall performance.
Miss Rochefort
Iron Fist God
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 1196
From: Denmark
PSN: PrincessLiLi_
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2014...cades_next_year

Tekken 7 will punch its way into Japanese arcades in February 2015
Signature 1st main: 2nd main:
#Anna4T7 or will it be in Tekken 8?
Originally posted by Climbing Dragon
Obviously I will recognize Steve, Drag and Feng as Lili's superiors when it comes to overall performance.
CFW
Berserker
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 418
From: United States
PSN: CoolFreeWorld
NYG5
Iron Fist God
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1563
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Miss Rochefort
http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2014...cades_next_year

Tekken 7 will punch its way into Japanese arcades in February 2015


sweet, so console release by holiday 2015?

nice seeing Drag rocking the OctoCamo sneaking suit
XAGuacha23
Future Star!
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 4575
From: United States
PSN: XAGuacha23
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
^Not Found
Signature (Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou!) = Tekken 5/6/TTT2/7
(Black Demonic Skin Customization = True Form) = Best Custom Tekken 6
(Mata mete kurunai) = Tekken Tag 2 Unlimited
(I work alone) = Tekken Tag 2 Unlimited
(I Am Back!!!) = Tekken 7
Kiaruda
Dragon Lord
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 807
PSN: Kiaruda
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
I think those outfits look way too neat to be customized but we'll see. Loving Dragunov's suit, though.
BlueBolter
#Anna4T7FR
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 2324
PSN: BlueBolter
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
Leo looks like a guy but I like his custo.
Signature " at least Anna Nicole's got an angle to 'em. Anna's are just straight up McDonald's brows. Girl gotta get it together. Those are tweezers, not lawnmowers.
"
- scarletcord

#Anna4T7FR
Laughing Man
Don't worry be happy
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 2060
From: Chile
PSN: SrSonriente
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
Only Drag's one make any sense. F*!*ck all that magical girl and anachronic stuff, I hate it. Make them suit clothes for fight, not for the catwalk.
-speedkillz-
7th Dan
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 97
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Laughing Man
Only Drag's one make any sense. F*!*ck all that magical girl and anachronic stuff, I hate it. Make them suit clothes for fight, not for the catwalk.


agreed too anime looking they're fighters for gods sakes not cosplayers use something more casual looking
CFW
Berserker
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 418
From: United States
PSN: CoolFreeWorld
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
It's a video game.
Signature I <3 &
sspaajms120
O.T.K.
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 2704
From: Bangladesh
PSN: sspaajms60
#38 “Quote” Edit Post

A retcon?
Signature
~ you are limited in what you can do by how much you are ready to do

Put in everything you got to push yourself beyond your limits to a place where there are no limits and you will be ready for anything.
Check out my Youtube videos
Kane
Lucky Lili
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 13359
From: North Korea
PSN: emily_rochefort
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by -speedkillz-
agreed too anime looking they're fighters for gods sakes not cosplayers use something more casual looking


if they're too "anime" for you [also being a japanese fighting game, made in japan], you're free to go play mortal kombat.
Signature 💢 repping the Tekken Kawaii Brigade ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ) (◕‿◕✿ ) ( ͡╭͜ʖ╮͡ )

Originally posted by Lukmendes
I honestly wonder if Kane has a list of "Why Lili sucks" on his computer, to avoid having to write the same things over and over again .
NYG5
Iron Fist God
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1563
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
except the stupid lolita costumes are boring and cliches. Asuka would sooner turn goth/punk then wear some frilly dress

 All times are GMT. The time now is 05:07
Topic Closed

Page Splits <1234>...51
Moderator Tools
Forum Jump