Kuma/Panda Q&A Thread

Page Splits 1...<234
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Arcylis
Destroyer
#61 “Quote” Edit Post
how strong is a strong combo with lili/bears? Cause Lili can do 99 dmg by herself with a staple combo, its not even hard.
Signature To all my friends past, present, and future this is the best advice you will ever receive. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." ~Modern variation of The Golden Rule. The Golden Rule was first seen written on the Mahabharata, one of the two great Sanskrit epics. This was around the year 3000BC~ The Golden Rule has been around for over 5000 years and has been assimilated by every major faith the world has ever known.
J-Katz
Destroyer
XBL: o0 JkaTz 0o
#62 “Quote” Edit Post
Bears are NOT low tier in this game. They are mid. Tag is their best game so far. Ling is though.

Best btp combo is with ling is:
Df2,1~5, ff1+2,1+2, b!Uf4,3,f2,1,4 (96 damage)

The problem with this team is that lings solo damage is terribad and bears need a strong offensive character which they can support. Thats why bruce and Nina are your best picks.
Fergus
Kazama Slamma
PSN: Fergus2k8
XBL: FlowchartFergus
#63 “Quote” Edit Post
After Bear's RnR wallsplat, if they land on top of you, getup 3 seems to be guaranteed?

Also J-Katz, I play Panda/Unknown as well (with Kuma/Dr.B), the team is crazy lol.

Do you play around with Panda df2,1~5 to Unknown b4,2 b2,1 f1+2 IZU 1+2 b! SSL db1 to guaranteed f2? It does like 90-95ish depending on what they do with no TA, if they tech/quickstand, they eat f2 in the back for another BT combo.
Signature + main. Interested in + for T7

Join CKT Group, the new upcoming tekken clan, join the family! - https://www.facebook.com/groups/CKTTekken/?fref=ts

Thanks VendettaAshes for the avatar!
J-Katz
Destroyer
XBL: o0 JkaTz 0o
#64 “Quote” Edit Post
I believe it is guarenteed except when playing against another bear (grounded 1+2).

I dont play unknown anymore. But I did use that setup yeah!

Great f4 ccombos together as well as bears bhs ws2 ~5 switch into unknown for oki.

Nice walldamage with uknown having b3,2,1 into bears 1+2, 1+2,1+2!!
Sento
Banned By Mod
PSN: Sento_k
#65 “Quote” Edit Post
Seriously, who plays this team..?? Big shame.
Signature | Mistrust | Oops, I'm banned!
Brinstar
Expert
#66 “Quote” Edit Post
Simple question probably been asked but meh, how do i beat bears?
Signature Self Righteous Suicide
PandaXiaoyu
6th Dan
PSN: July30
#67 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Brinstar
Simple question probably been asked but meh, how do i beat bears?

I can't believe I'm saying this, but it just requires mashing the right moves and pressure. The bears don't have any panic moves or none that have good reward. Stay in at space 0. If all else fails, hopkick when their in HBS.

I have 3 questions.

1. In HBS, do you guys use b+3+4,3+4? Or do you just use 1 or 2 as lows.

2. In what ways do you set up RnRC?

3. Any advice against Nina, Steve, DJ, Anna, and Hwoarang-basically anyone with good lockdown/constant pressure game?
koblaster12345
4th Dan
PSN: Koblaster
#68 “Quote” Edit Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hobg-4eOwj8

is this legit?(rhetorical)

What's the notation?
shauku77
Virtuoso
PSN: shauku77
#69 “Quote” Edit Post

I have 3 questions.

1. In HBS, do you guys use b+3+4,3+4? Or do you just use 1 or 2 as lows.

2. In what ways do you set up RnRC?

3. Any advice against Nina, Steve, DJ, Anna, and Hwoarang-basically anyone with good lockdown/constant pressure game?

Wow, I haven't been here for such a long time.

Lets see,

1. Yes I do use the breakdance. Sometimes I spin just once and go into another HBS (b3+4,~3+4) to keep opponents guessing. I usually use breakdance when opponents are downed.

2. (f1,rnr) or (1,2,rnr) or (db1+2,rnr) or (b1,2,rnr)

3. Different characters, need different respond (obviously). But as a general rule, low parry is best against aggressive players/characters. It breaks their momentum and you also strike a mental blow. Check out my youtube channel for videos against specific characters
Signature my PSN is Shauku77
I upload/collect Kuma/Panda videos regularly on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/shauku77
lizanias
Spread Tekken <3
PSN: xtc_LZN
#70 “Quote” Edit Post
quick question. Besides Lee/Violet, can any other character help the Bears get full combo after their b+1+2,3+4, HBS d/f+2?

like this
Tech Trap Kuma + Lee = dead opponent
Signature INDONESIAN Tekken scene = http://www.indotekken.com
ArcadePimp.com, Aussie's best Tekken site..
Squirrely_Wrath
5th Dan
XBL: SquirrellyWr4th
#71 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by lizanias
quick question. Besides Lee/Violet, can any other character help the Bears get full combo after their b+1+2,3+4, HBS d/f+2?

like this
Tech Trap Kuma + Lee = dead opponent

Off top of my head, I know Lars, Bruce and Nina can. Chances are there's more but you'd have to do some testing yourself to find whoever else can.

Last edited by Squirrely_Wrath on Jan 16th, 2015 at 19:37

Signature Kuma/Panda
Kuma/Miguel
Miguel/Alisa
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
PSN: Forest613
XBL: ForestSkies
#72 “Quote” Edit Post
I saw Clint doing non stop uf+3,4,1+2,3+4s in tournament, and the opponent was unable to punish with anything! What is the deal with that? Explain.
GreatMarcucio
Kyu
#73 “Quote” Edit Post
Hi all! I'm new to Kuma/Panda and newish to Tekken so hopefully this question isn't too noobish, but I was practicing juggles and the command list and studying the pair's frame data and I came across a couple things I didn't see in either. How many frames is d/f+1+2+5 on block? Also how do you escape their 2+5 throw?
PandaXiaoyu
6th Dan
PSN: July30
#74 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by GreatMarcucio
Hi all! I'm new to Kuma/Panda and newish to Tekken so hopefully this question isn't too noobish, but I was practicing juggles and the command list and studying the pair's frame data and I came across a couple things I didn't see in either. How many frames is d/f+1+2+5 on block? Also how do you escape their 2+5 throw?

Hi and welcome to Tekken. If I remember, d/f+1+2+5 is the generic bound move right? If it is, then it is either -12 or -13 on block. You can escape 2+5 tag throw by pressing 2 if I recall.