Page Splits 1...<456
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
CrimsonSe7en
6th Dan
#101 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by tmyjr528
@CrimsonSe7en In DES form: f,f (or f3+4) then 2,1~5, 1+2. I would prefer doing the 1+2 command right after the 1~5 connects.
Also you can simply 2,1,1+2 to exit DES form without TA!, I would still prefer doing the 1+2 command right after the 1 connects

oh i get it now buffering the one makes it a lot easier...so the notation becomes like this? dual 2,1(hold the one)~5 B! press 2..??
Signature FlyMagpie*

tmyjr528
7th Dan
PSN: tmyjr528
#102 “Quote” Edit Post
I've never been too good at buffering commands but from what I understand about buffering, you can hold the 1 after the 1~5 and press 2 and still cancel DES.
Signature The path of a Ling user is not an easy one. Expect to lose ALOT but stay strong...and spam random AOP and RDS. You'll be pwning in no time
Judge Me: http://wtf.tekken.com/playercard/view/psn/tmyjr528
bakaling
2nd Dan
#103 “Quote” Edit Post
Hmm... It doesn't look like it has been mentioned yet but Alisa does have another new move. She can recover some health by pressing 1+2 when hit by a laser (just like Jack).
Blackbird111
4th Dan
#104 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by bakaling
Hmm... It doesn't look like it has been mentioned yet but Alisa does have another new move. She can recover some health by pressing 1+2 when hit by a laser (just like Jack).

Assuming it doesn't kill her, it makes her stronger?
Signature Chuck Norris destroyed the table elements because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
itsnotjojo
Berserker
PSN: jchantra
XBL: jchantra
#105 “Quote” Edit Post
@amphreded and gaiabulbanix

I'm heading to Bangkok in late December. Maybe if you guys got some free time, we can get some casuals in. Yea?
Signature
EndTimes
Dragon Lord
PSN: Shottanuhmis
#106 “Quote” Edit Post
No one ever posts in this thread anymore I guess there is nothing new to learn. Alisa Bible has it covered.
Signature Yuh know fi mek a ras clot dumpling?
Kiss mi granny mi know fi do it!
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
#107 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by EndTimes
No one ever posts in this thread anymore I guess there is nothing new to learn. Alisa Bible has it covered.

There will always be new things to learn. TTT2 is a very complex game.
Signature
Blackbird111
4th Dan
#108 “Quote” Edit Post
[ff2:1+2]>[d4,3+4] used to connect, but doesn't complete anymore since [ff2:1+2] now leaves her chainsaws unretracted.

Her initial stance entry for db1 hasn't changed; like b1, you can delay slightly after the initial input, changing her 'stance' from (d)b1 to crouch/WS. Back on db1 As a 101, her db1 moves are all VERY linear with long windup.

Listed w/ pros/cons, her db1 moves by speed (fastest-to-slowest):
-db1,1: hits high, has fastest execution/(standalone) recovery speed; OB frame advantage nullified somewhat by short pushback.
-db1,4: her very own Tiger Knee, it's a relatively quick launcher that (unfortunately) floats her back down, irregardless of block or whiff. TMK, connecting opens up everything sweep-range that's available for her short-range launchers -- which still excludes WS 2 for obvious reasons.
-db1,3: hits mid, has knockback w/ lag; frame advantage on block, but places 3/4 for recovery speed.
-db1,2: unblockable; has very slow windup/execution/recovery.
Signature Chuck Norris destroyed the table elements because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
EndTimes
Dragon Lord
#109 “Quote” Edit Post
"New f+4,1,4 is a new m,h,m string that is -15 and the 2nd hit can be ducked for launch. Can be used as a combo ender for show, but not the most damaging ender. " ->I think this is with a very good dash you can always get this to connect. mid screen I would say its the best.
Kilvoctu
Raijin
#110 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Blackbird111
-db1,4: her very own Tiger Knee, it's a relatively quick launcher that (unfortunately) floats her back down, irregardless of block or whiff. TMK, connecting opens up everything sweep-range that's available for her short-range launchers -- which still excludes WS 2 for obvious reasons.
It'd be amazing if you could input 3+4 or something afterward to make her stomp back down (like u/f+3+4) to make it safer or bound on hit. I'd probably use it more if so.

Also, what the heck is "irregardless"? It's just "regardless".
Signature Mains - and
VixenHunter
Kyu
PSN: Vixen_Hunter
XBL: Vixen Hunter
#111 “Quote” Edit Post
I do not know if it has been mentioned, but I thought I would add my 2 cents. Her ws,2 is able to be done while still in full crouch by inputting f+2 (while in crouch press f+2 really fast). It is really fast but It allows it to be used it better situations like after a db,3 though I know the regular rising version can be done too after db,3 but leaves u open to jabs.
rivie2x
Expert
PSN: rivie2x
#112 “Quote” Edit Post
I don't understand what you're saying
EndTimes
Dragon Lord
#113 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by rivie2x
I don't understand what you're saying

he is saying that you to preform ws2 from crouching you can input it as f2 and it will still work. Good to know on the side. I suppose.
rivie2x
Expert
PSN: rivie2x
#114 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm sorry, but he said "it allows it to be used it better situations like after a db3..." and somehow doing WS2 leaves you open to jabs, WS2 while pressing f (cause that's what we're talking about if I understood correctly) doesn't, according to VixenHunter. That, I don't understand, still.