Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
zansheen111
1st Dan
PSN: Zanshin111
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Surprisingly, It seems that nobody started this discussion. So Let's get started!

I kinda dropped Baek in TTT2 since he lost his frame advantages out of his fla cancel... So what should I use now guys?
zansheen111
1st Dan
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Anyways, here's mine:

1. B+3
2. WS 4,4...
3. df+3~f...
4. d+4,3,3~f_4_d+4
5. 2,3...
6. db+3,3 (~f)
7. FLA f+3
8. FLA uf+3
9. uf+4
10. Triple SS.
Marin
Sage
PSN: Marin9892
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
There was a Top 10 moves list already in the T6 forums: http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...hreadid=108160. Baek didn't really change that much coming from T6, he only got f,f+4,3 and a couple of extra FLA transitions as new moves.

And everyone should have FLA 3,3~f as their #1 move by now anyways.
Signature TTT2 Baek & Leo Combo Vid
T6BR Baek Combo Vid reupload

Originally posted by Budding Fighter
Keep guessing, till my db+3,3~f damage accumulates, idiot.
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
My personal top 10 is:
1. db+3,3~f
2. ff+4
3. FLA f+3
4. f+2,1
5. db+2
6. df+4,4
7. b+4
8. df+1
9. SSL 3
10. d+4

FLA 3xSS isn't a specific move, so didn't include it.

Last edited by Budding Fighter on Aug 2nd, 2013 at 09:54

Signature St. George loves my attitude! ("You know too much." - azL) Everything will remain at 50% of its ideal size.
"Here son do a slight dash after ff4,3 into 4,3,4 when they're flying through the air and those Nina players will stop teasing your execution at school." - Skeering
"If Baek gets your back you basically die." - Bronson
"At the bottom of the tier list, it's hard to hear the bitching from the top." - raybonekilla
Mad Hittman
The Grammaton Cleric
PSN: Mad_Hittman
XBL: HE IS IN RED HEALTH!
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Here's mine:

1. 3+4~f FLA - most used and most abused
2. d/b+3,3 | d/b+3,3~f FLA - for poke and for mixup, especially good with
3. FLA 3,4,4 mixups - best
4. f+4,3 | f+4,4 | f+4,3~f FLA - I honestly forgot most of Baeks frames, but I know that this move is good
5. d+3
6. iFLA
7. FLA f+3
8. 1,2,3,4
9. 3,4
10.d/f+4,4

Peace
Signature They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
CaCarmen
Iron Fist God
PSN: cacacarmen
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Those are all really good moves, my Baek is super basic so there are a lot of moves I overlook.

These aren't top moves, just the ones I use most, but I really should use all of the ones listed above as well (including 3,4, f4, FLA3,4, halberd outside of combo... I use these ones very rarely unfortunetly.)

1. magic 4 (into optional 4 series)
2. 2,3
3. db3,3f (as a round finisher don't cancel the last one)
4. d4_df4 (with optional followup series)
5. cd3 (tag punisher)
6. FLAb3
7. FLAf3
8. FLAuf3
9. df2
10. ws4 series... I *abuse* this move. This is like Hwo's ws4,4 but even better! First part is totally safe 11f mid, NC, HC, super delayable, second part is punishable but also has the standard Baek mixup... man. So abusable!
Signature "老外的LEI很烦人了"
"还是换人吧"
"你心中怨念深重,怒火冲天门。导致你铁拳技能急速下降"
"我早就说过,你换几个普通角色你就发现你也很弱。。 "
"卡波拉门"
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
I honestly believe Baek has no bad moves, simply because he has an application for each move in each situation and the fact that he has one of the smallest movelists in the game kind of leads into that. Even stuff like f+3,3,2 and bb+2 (I honestly didn't even know he had that move until yesterday) is decent IMO. The thing with Baek that I feel is that you should throw out EVERY FUCKIN' THING that he has, onto your opponent, and if you realize the opponent doesn't know jack about it (like say he's not ducking FLA 3,3 or df+1,3) ABUSE THE FUCK OUT OF THAT MOVE.
Until your opponent learns about it. Then you try something else.
That being said, d+4 string sucks balls.
Signature St. George loves my attitude! ("You know too much." - azL) Everything will remain at 50% of its ideal size.
"Here son do a slight dash after ff4,3 into 4,3,4 when they're flying through the air and those Nina players will stop teasing your execution at school." - Skeering
"At the bottom of the tier list, it's hard to hear the bitching from the top." - raybonekilla
zansheen111
1st Dan
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
Definitely added 1,2,3,4...
cuul_dude
Kyu
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
in T6: 4,3,3~f~b~3+4
cancel baek flamingo and take a side step and remains in flamingo whiff opponent's linear hit we can done it any of his flamingo stance following move and cancel it to side step is it confirm that he only take a side step only after this 4,3,3~f~3+4 move or he can do any of its flamingo following move in TT2 ?.
because when ever i do this he just do special motion (a low parry new move: b, 3+4 after other flamingo stance following moves instead after 4,3,3~f~b~3+4.
guide me if any one know about it.
Signature kuma /panda and miguel
wrath + animal instinct
B.T.P
Kyu
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
Hi all, i would like to share my Baek's top ten moves.

1) 2,2---------{use this every time opp miss}
2) db3,3~f----{good poking move}
3) b4--------- {still good and save on TTT2}
4)db+2------- {attack when they whiff}
5) 2,3---------{punch attack}
6)1,2,3~f-----{cancel to grab or df+2}
7)fla f+3------{fav move}
8)fla 3,4,4,4-{on BT opp back}
9)df4,4-------{very safe}
10)4,3,3~f---{Sad, not save now in TTT2}

I still used to my T6BR style of playing, but get kill easily on Tag attack..Cheers.
Signature Poke until you die!
Battousai
Iron Fist God
PSN: ElDiabloMacho
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by cuul_dude
in T6: 4,3,3~f~b~3+4
cancel baek flamingo and take a side step and remains in flamingo whiff opponent's linear hit we can done it any of his flamingo stance following move and cancel it to side step is it confirm that he only take a side step only after this 4,3,3~f~3+4 move or he can do any of its flamingo following move in TT2 ?.
because when ever i do this he just do special motion (a low parry new move: b, 3+4 after other flamingo stance following moves instead after 4,3,3~f~b~3+4.
guide me if any one know about it.

Are you asking which moves in TTT2 can be cancelled into FLA and then into Super Sidestep? If that is the case, then the answer is that there are only 2 moves now: 4,3,3~f and 3+4~f
Nike Timberland
4th Dan
PSN: IcantPhukWitU
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
FLA 3,3~f
d/b+3,3~f
d/f+2
FLA f+3
FLA b+3
f,f+3
iFLA series
ss+3
ws+4 series
Signature "face the tree or get a chin check..."

Nike Timberland F.K.A. Stringer Baek
zansheen111
1st Dan
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
I think 1,2,3~f bas a super side step transition... df3~f also has.
RSS
Destroyer
PSN: L1GHTN1NGBOLT23
XBL: (PC) LIGHTNINGBOLT23
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
Does no one favour b+1? It's a bound move that is really impractical but as a ground move it is pretty nice. Better on CH!

TKD WS4,4 is boss (Hwo and Baek)

d/b+3,3 gets old for me. But I still rank it No.1!
Signature Hwo, Law, Bryan, Kaz, Ogre. Currently maining Paul.

Pad: 16 years ----> Stick: 6 months
raybonekilla
Fujin
PSN: RayboneKilla
XBL: psn2: Hailtothethief
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
d1 is a great move. I use it a lot. Especially if you use df1,3 which is trash. It looks sort of similar and you can delay the living shit out of it. I df1 and test reaction. Duck? Use d1~4. Works like a charm. Pretty sure you can step it to the right of Baek but this is America. Not many are going to ss half the time.
Signature
"Revenge is a dish best served electric."
Okla. Mishima Dominance
I'm from Oklahoma, the black hole of the FGC.
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
d+1 is hella linear lol. Steppable both ways, but I can see that working in America (hey you started it).
d+1,4 the whole string can SWL like 80% on his movelist. The kick tracks SWR for some weird, unfathomable reason.
raybonekilla
Fujin
PSN: RayboneKilla
XBL: psn2: Hailtothethief
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
You certainly can't spam the thing. I'm just saying. It works more often than it doesn't. It looks like a similar move. America thing was me just being a dick. It'll work on anyone who's mind fucked enough.
Signature
"Revenge is a dish best served electric."
Okla. Mishima Dominance
I'm from Oklahoma, the black hole of the FGC.
CaCarmen
Iron Fist God
PSN: cacacarmen
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
People in the US can't tell the difference between df+1 and d+1?? Wow... haha.

Ok seriously, d+1 is pretty cool, safe mid, very close to even on block, delayable, NCC confirmable, and heck, the second part isn't even that bad (only -10, whereas most of Baek's stuff is -14 ) It is a little too linear (but hey, its Baek, pretty much everything is linear), but I think it's biggest problem is... its the same speed as an uppercut! It's like Hwo's f1+2... great safe move, but you could be doing a safe launcher at the same speed But I like it a lot, especially since its great on block, so you don't slow down your momentum as you would with a blocked uppercut. The threat of the extension keeps them in place, so you can train the opponent not to move, and do stuff like d+1 into throw, etc...
Signature "老外的LEI很烦人了"
"还是换人吧"
"你心中怨念深重,怒火冲天门。导致你铁拳技能急速下降"
"我早就说过,你换几个普通角色你就发现你也很弱。。 "
"卡波拉门"
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
If d+1 was i14 it'd be used a whole lot more by the 10 Baek players of the world. Still d+1 is pretty good. It's practically even on block, which is great for a poke.
PS: I was playing Marduk (I was trying a Marduk/Baek team because someone told me that team sucked), and I swear I stepped that move. I might have sidestepped a whiffed d+1 though.
TK enthusiast
Kyu
XBL: Ancient Prime
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
For me it goes like
FLA f3 This move just makes my day
db3,3~f
db+2 my whiff punisher
df+1
ff+4,3 Although i like to be an jerk and use ff+4 by itself and range 2 to 3
FLA 33~f i really had to train myself to start using that
4 self explanatory