Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Tekken7onPS4
7th Dan
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by BlondeAssassin
Hey all,

Just got season pass 2. I'm most excited about Anna of course, but we got a ton of updates and changes as well, including a totally new UI for the game!

What do you guys think so far about the new features, updates, etc?

There is a Season 2 Discussion Thread thatís stickied on the top of this pagein case you missed it..
SSfox
Foxstepman
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
There was that leak few months ago talking about 8 DLC, i wonder what would they include, or are they simply the Summer lesson and the other customize stuffs.
DG.PRO
Berserker
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
well we know that 6 of them are characters.

the rest ? probably customization stuff.(I don't think we will get a season 2 story since it is going to be the main selling point of the console versions of the next tekken.)
SSfox
Foxstepman
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah 6 of them should be the 6 characters, but who knows if there's some other surprise.

Actually almost forgot but Harada stated during CEO (so before even S2 reveal) that there will be illustrations coming later to T7, still don't know what's gonna be those.
DG.PRO
Berserker
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
They are probably illustrations for DLC characters.
SSfox
Foxstepman
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DG.PRO
They are probably illustrations for DLC characters.

Nah i don't think so lol You don't announce illustration for DLC before announcing the DLC. Could be some new collaborations or maybe they'll porte Mobile artwork to T7.
DinoTheDonDaDa
Tekken Lord Black
PSN: DinoTheDonDaDa
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DG.PRO
It was actually a joke for how awful the story episodes were.(Pretty sure the Lei's episode would have turned out like this)

I still have no idea why they abandoned the awesome story mode formula that they perfected in Tekken 5 and went to beat'em up story mode and Mortal Kombat style story mode.

yea, Tekken 5 would have been the best formula.... Bamco atleast tried to tie the main storyline up, its been dragging long enough. weak execution
chewbacca
MAH NINGEN
PSN: Senshu573
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Let's use the already existing thread. Thanks.
Signature You Curry Shit Hey The Nah
ゆっくりしていってね!