Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Jason4579
Dragon Lord
XBL: Jason4579
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
I posted this a little while ago but I just assumed that it was a practice mode glitch, but I just had it happen to me in an online match so it's pretty real.

After falling rain, generic UF 4 will NOT float the opponent if their second character has rage and they are holding 2+5 to tag crash. Instead, the opponents character will carry on falling to the floor.

The UF 4 float works just like it always has but not in the above circumstances. I have no idea why, but it just happens.

UPDATE - The glitch doesn't affect Pre-order characters. I've tried it out on both Angel and Michelle and they were floated like normal. Not sure if it'll work on DLC.

Recorded the instance on both Lars and Michelle and had a friend upload. As shown, Lars is not floated whilst Michelle is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9ml8s_en80

Last edited by Jason4579 on Nov 5th, 2012 at 01:22

luksgammer360
War Lord
PSN: luksgammer
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
o.O

I just experienced this glitch while playing online! I've tested it in practice mode and Asuka also has the same problem; the glitch works against everyone except the DLC characters and both Jun and Asuka.

Namco has to fix this!
MadKatAsuka
Shihan
PSN: XboxIsMoreSocial :D
XBL: iP CATALYZE
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
I did notice this when I first started playing but I just though that you may as well just change the staple combo because it wasn't always guaranteed :/ it is kinda random though for it to only work on some characters and not others. Honestly I dnt know if Namco would patch something like this.
Signature What kind of scumbag has a safe mid launcher that's tag bufferable? (Cough Lars)

#BUFFASUKA
She obviously does not do enough damage on rage......
the elite
Destroyer
PSN: skye712
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Unless you're playing with Jun by herself, I don't see why you would go with the "U/F-N-4" option after FR in the first place. I always tag out to my second character after it succeeds to shave off some red life which (IMO) is a better option than leaving them with more to recover. Additionally, most characters I've come across are able to deal more damage after FR with their tag-ins than if Jun was by herself.
Signature Naturally, I'm not listening. (-_-)
luksgammer360
War Lord
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
It's still a glitch, so I think it should be fixed. I also tend to tag out after FR except if Jun has rage.
luksgammer360
War Lord
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
*** Mods delete this post please, sorry ***
chewbacca
MAH NINGEN
PSN: Senshu573
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
This is interesting. I'll also test this one for other DLC characters because you only posted the DLC females. I'm curious if there are any other glitches like this that are exclusive to a set group of characters because regardless if the move is useless or not, this could have a chain reaction.

EDIT: I tried it with a raged Ancient Ogre and Miharu, with tag crash programmed. No glitch.

Last edited by chewbacca on Nov 6th, 2012 at 06:38

Signature You Curry Shit Hey The Nah
ゆっくりしていってね!
A F0xy Grampa
6th Dan
XBL: A F0xy Grampa
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
Lame.

I usually take red life with it, but Asuka does less damage from FR anyway