Lili's awesome universal combo (w/ anyone)

Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Handsome Gamer
Virtuoso
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
I was messing around with Lili/Sebastian in practice mode and accidentally created the best combo ever
So far it works wonderfully, but of course I'm open to suggestions, as I didn't have much time to polish it:

u/f3+4,3+4~5, 1,2, d/f2, 1,2, d/f3+4, 1,2, d/f3, TA!, f,f+3~1,2 = 133 damage

Notes:
- Replace the initial (in this example Sebastian's) d3+4~5 with any taggable (preferably vertical) launcher depending on your 2nd character (Asuka and Jun's f+2 or Lars' u/f+4 come to mind as perfect substitutes).
- Alternately, a simple uppercut (like d/f+2 for most characters) works perfectly as a standard combo starter pretty much for everyone. Due to the high damage, full combo leaves opponent with only a small amount of recoverable life
- TA! may require manual input for some characters, I haven't tested many of them. This is not the case for Lili/Seb, where Seb just does d3+4 as TA! filler, which bounces the opponent into the perfect position for Lili's ender. I'm sure every character has moves that give the same result, so I recommend playing around with your favorite teammate to find what works for you

The only downside is that there is a splitsecond after the enemy hits the ground after the handflip when they can tech roll

Last edited by Handsome Gamer on Dec 5th, 2014 at 19:41

TheTrueOrder
Champion
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Handsome Gamer

The only downside is that there is a splitsecond after the enemy hits the ground after the handflip when they can tech roll

Yeah, that's why it's not a real "combo." Sometimes I do d/f3+4 in the middle of combos for free high damage resets, but for the most part better players tend to tap 1 the entire time they're being juggled as to automatically tech roll in case the juggle is dropped.