Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
SilverSoul
IAmTheBoneOfMySword
PSN: Hayk502
#101 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Aphasia
That would be the dumbest thing ever.

Surely by now they KNOW that people want legacy characters like Lei, Julia, Anna, Bruce, Armor King, etc... Why piss them off by including MORE guest characters?!

Even IF they bring old characters back, they are going to do it in a bundle with a guest one, who's going to be the main attraction, because they need to charge money for that shit, and Harada himself said that he won't be selling old chars.

I very much doubt that they will just announce Lei, or Anna and say, like "Here's Lei!, coming in few month!, for Free!!"
You need to be VERY optimistic to think that is going to happen.
Signature #RemoveLili'sClothes
I'm a proud member of #SaveLiliMovement, those who join be brave, a severe war is ahead of us, and i cannot guarantee that we will win.. but i can guarantee that, no matter what, i will never give up.. on trying to remove her clothes!!.
PhineBuyM3
Fujin
#102 “Quote” Edit Post
No more guests, if I have to deal with another outsider with their own brand of bullshit...
Signature
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
XBL: Steam:FerDeSantander
#103 “Quote” Edit Post
I have just played against a Lars dude in that special custom of his that changes his rage art in the Mishima Building stage, and the last round ost was different to the usual. The track sucks just as usual like the rest of the music that is not contained in the story mode, but I hadn't heard it before.

Is this a new thing after the patch?, is it because of Lars, or his custome or somehting?
Signature Long Live the King of Iron Fist, Heihachi Mishima.

Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#104 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Fernandito
I have just played against a Lars dude in that special custom of his that changes his rage art in the Mishima Building stage, and the last round ost was different to the usual. The track sucks just as usual like the rest of the music that is not contained in the story mode, but I hadn't heard it before.

Is this a new thing after the patch?, is it because of Lars, or his custome or somehting?

Donít you mean the city stage, defo canít be Mishima Building stage

Because the city stage he has his own theme at the last round ( and it sucks too)
Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
XBL: Steam:FerDeSantander
#105 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Johnnay
Donít you mean the city stage, defo canít be Mishima Building stage

Because the city stage he has his own theme at the last round ( and it sucks too)
No no, It was the building stage with the lift. I was loldevil jin and the other was Lars in the new custom. The final round ost was different and not the usual one.
Signature Long Live the King of Iron Fist, Heihachi Mishima.

Xil_Jam333
Fujin
PSN: tekken_08642
#106 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Fernandito
No no, It was the building stage with the lift. I was loldevil jin and the other was Lars in the new custom. The final round ost was different and not the usual one.

It's part of the new custom. I remember them showcasing it in the trailer they released a while back.
Signature Pussies snake edge in 3 bars
SSfox
Foxstepman
#107 “Quote” Edit Post
"We couldn't have continued Tekken franchise without Arcade"

... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl9LKH2GlQE

Trollada Exposed once again.
DG.PRO
Berserker
#108 “Quote” Edit Post
Anyone here hyped for DOA 6 ?
DOA 6 announcement Trailer

Edit: Sry SSFox .Thought you were sharing some Harada interview.
SSfox
Foxstepman
#109 “Quote” Edit Post
^

Bruh they announced the game now and already set for early 2019 and will be complete (DOA5 is actually more complete than T7)

Well done Team Ninja, you really know you stuff. Also another Pro on focusing on only one fighting game franchise unlike some other dev team. (I think you know which one i meant)

I really like that stage with a bunch of people on it, remind me of Urban Jungle and Underground.
dodecadozen
Iron Fist God
#110 “Quote” Edit Post
@ DGPRO: Looks good. They're reusing the same models as DOA5 tho. Still, things are gonna be interesting on June 1st 2019. And it's gonna be on PC from the start.

@SSfox: DOA5 had a good alternative to arcade money. The neverending costume DLC releases. They got fat off people wanting to fap.
Signature Bring back [kunimitsu] [alex] for T7!
SSfox
Foxstepman
#111 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by dodecadozen

@SSfox: DOA5 had a good alternative to arcade money. The neverending costume DLC releases. They got fat off people wanting to fap.

Which is a way better model Than the 1000 years Arcade exclusive cycle.

(Without mentioning that DOA5 vanilla already has more costume than T7 console)
DG.PRO
Berserker
#112 “Quote” Edit Post
Imo Do Not pre order it. they might release ultimate and last round versions after that.
This is Team Ninja we are talking about which loved to re release their games with minor improvements in the PS2 days.

DOA 2(DC NA version), DOA 2(PS2 JP) , DOA 2(DC EU version) , DOA 2 Hardcore , DOA 2 Hard*core ,DOA 2 Ultimate .....

DOA 5 wasn't that different:
DOA 5,DOA 5 plus , DOA 5 ultimate , DOA 5 Last Round.

Do Not Pre Order it.
lightbeast
Legend
#113 “Quote” Edit Post
Whoa DOA6? Alright, count me in!

Blindsided by that. Been scanning the net for signs of something else at the moment...
DG.PRO
Berserker
#114 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by dodecadozen

But this time with this difference:
"The female characters are still attractive, as are the men, but first and foremost they are fighters,Ē Saito said.

"In Dead or Alive 6, female charactersí breasts no longer jiggle and bounce in the exaggerated fashion the series became increasingly known for, and the costumes we have seen so far are less revealing. Female characters are depicted in a more natural way, which makes them feel more human and believable than before."

"It goes without saying that this decision is heavily influenced by the fact that the industry is moving away from overtly sexualized female characters in general, but Team Ninja seems to have a concrete vision behind this shift in style. If you look at the gameís concept art, you can see that Kasumi is no longer just a fantasy figure for young boys; sheís a warrior."

At least this time FGC takes this game more seriously.
SSfox
Foxstepman
#115 “Quote” Edit Post
Interesting, do you have a link for the full discussion/interview?
DG.PRO
Berserker
SSfox
Foxstepman
#117 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DG.PRO
link

Thanks
dodecadozen
Iron Fist God
#118 “Quote” Edit Post
@ DGPRO: Sounds interesting. People can finally take DOA seriously.

For me tho, the stages were really the best thing about DOA, and it looks like they're bringing more stage interactions this time. Tekken can take some lessons from these guys.

Originally posted by SSfox
Which is a way better model Than the 1000 years Arcade exclusive cycle.

(Without mentioning that DOA5 vanilla already has more costume than T7 console)

No argueing with that. Except that I'd hate to pay anything over $100 for the full game.
Signature Bring back [kunimitsu] [alex] for T7!
DG.PRO
Berserker
#119 “Quote” Edit Post
Imo John Lee acts more like a real Bruce Lee compare to Law. Law just looks more like BL .

Jahn Lee + Law = Perfect Bruce Lee
Ashesfall
Fighter
PSN: only on PC
#120 “Quote” Edit Post
thx @dr.pro, you put doa6 at least on my casual radar again
more "serious" sounds promising to me

(i always liked the stages in DOA, made them feel even more "3D" compered to tekken)

--- all stuff super expensive topic:
who is buying every skin in league of legends?
do you even play every single "hero"?
do you even like every available skin?

i kinda dont see the point for a negative view, if(!) the content/value is ok and the franchise you like will get more stuff faster in a trade, why not?

(and "bad" dlc is getting a strong backlash anyways these days, like DLC1 review on steam ... bad for every franchise future in general ... anyways lets hope they learned and adjust for the glory "season 2" we will see )
Signature FahKumRam - 11/10 most badass new fighter in History of Fighting games - i bow before the TekkenTeam
- "Demon" Geese - "SpecialForce" Josie -
- "WarMachine" Bryan - "Brawler" Steve -
i vote for Ancient Ogre and Kunimitsu in Season4 - Lets GO!