Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
DuskSculptor
Kyu
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
For this combo ender:

ff df+1,2,1~flk, flk+1,alb+2

How do you connect the ALB+2 out of the FLK stance? I can't seem to get to the ALB+2 fast enough. Is there some really fast way to get out of the FLK? If I recall correctly, back in Tekken 5 and I think maybe Tekken 6 too, to get out of FLK all you had to do was press 3+4 and it would do ALB instantly. However, for TTT2 I don't think you can do that, or can you?

I'm just have a really hard time and would like some advice.

Thanks
Signature EWGF!
DuskSculptor
Kyu
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Sorry! I didn't mean to start a new post, can someone please move this into the Q&A please. Sorry
Signature EWGF!
crusheznbs
1st Dan
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
are you getting nothing coming out? or is alb2 coming out and wiffing?

i assume you are holding Back after flk+1 to stay in FLK in order to go into ALB, which is what most of the threads regarding FLK+1 to ALB2 are about.
if that's not the problem, try delaying the ALB2 inputs a very small bit after the FLK+1. If you input it too fast, the ALB inputs will kinda get eaten and you might get nothing or a FLK B2.
so yea, hold back after FLK+1 and small pause before ALB2 inputs.
DuskSculptor
Kyu
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks!

It turns out it was 2 things. I test it out and I found out that

1) I was trying put the ALB+2 too fast. So yeah, the command was getting "eaten up."
2) I was not holding back long enough? What I mean by that is, I was holding b after FLK+1, however, I noticed that if I hold b for a little bit longer (maybe 3-5 frames longer) the ALB+2 can come out properly.

I still need to work on the execution of it all, but it seems I have a little more success with it now. Thanks!
Signature EWGF!
CharREX
7th Dan
PSN: CharREX
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DuskSculptor
2) I was not holding back long enough? What I mean by that is, I was holding b after FLK+1, however, I noticed that if I hold b for a little bit longer (maybe 3-5 frames longer) the ALB+2 can come out properly.

After FLK+1 just keep holding b and mash 3+4. Once you see ALB just hit 2.
Signature
df1
Syn_SC
Destroyer
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Why is this a thread?
~_~
Signature Dorya!