Aurongroove
Lone Wolf
PSN: jfgtp
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Wooooooo

He can transition into KIN from wr4,

KIN~3 (sliding low) is now a CH launcher

needs testing:
KIN~1+2 looks like it picks up better (lower hit box) it might make it a viable combo ender at walls.
Signature I'm hilarious!
DrJones
6th Dan
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Did they just nerf uf/2 flash ?

"Timing opponent can begin to block after being hit is now 40F quicker."

http://tgzone.giu1i8dldf66c3uzfvh.n...-yoshimitsu.pdf
Signature Lars: Dad, I am Robosex!
Hei: Son, I am disappoint.
DinoTheDonDaDa
Dragon Lord
PSN: DinoTheDonDaDa
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DrJones
Did they just nerf uf/2 flash ?

"Timing opponent can begin to block after being hit is now 40F quicker."

http://tgzone.giu1i8dldf66c3uzfvh.n...-yoshimitsu.pdf

That's what I'm guessing... it was fun while it lasted.... lol at 40 frames, wtf
Aurongroove
Lone Wolf
PSN: jfgtp
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
uf1 is a CH launcher

wr(3)2 is a Ch hit launcher

KIN~3 is a CH Launcher.

These will help.
Signature I'm hilarious!
DinoTheDonDaDa
Dragon Lord
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Ff4, 4, cd2 is pretty much a staple now.... the universal “closer on hit” helped him a lot

Cd1 kin 4, kin 3, ws 4, b2 1 is possible now too... for a bit more damage. But the kin f2 doesn’t connect in the end, but qcf1 oki is an option if it doesn’t walk carry

U can get a free uf2 after a CH BT d1.... not sure if u can get anything bigger than that..... sike I lied.... u can get fucking uf3+4 mixup... that’s insane

Last edited by DinoTheDonDaDa on Sep 6th, 2018 at 04:50

DrJones
6th Dan
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
It seems Yoshi lost ability to do flash from NSS FC no flash from that with either 1+2 or 1+4
Signature Lars: Dad, I am Robosex!
Hei: Son, I am disappoint.
PhineBuyM3
Fujin
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Did spirit shield get buffed? It feels easier to use now.

Also, I wish poison breath would go back to pre-DR version, move has been trash for too damn long.

Last edited by PhineBuyM3 on Sep 8th, 2018 at 02:08

Signature
DinoTheDonDaDa
Dragon Lord
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by PhineBuyM3
Did spirit shield get buffed? It feels easier to use now.

Also, I wish poison breath would go back to pre-DR version, move has been trash for too damn long.

Yea, seems a lot more forgiving for that shield input now.... and poison breath works nice IMO, just have to use it defensively on rushing opponents

Also, that alpha-solidus guy on YouTube pointed out u can do some sick combos with repeated CD1s due to its quicker recovery..... overall, Yoshi juggle damage has been buffed
oshtechx
Sage
PSN: oshtech
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Aurongroove
uf1 is a CH launcher

Just found that out today on uf1. this move is now awesome . i initially thought this was a useless new move in season 1..but now.. yess! awesome counter hit launcher.

Btw. His wall bounce command is f + 4 (Toita Daoshi).

Last edited by oshtechx on Sep 9th, 2018 at 23:47

Nunni
Kyu
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
Doesn't look like there is much going on in these forums. I'm pretty late here but thought I'd write once too. New Yoshi player since a little while and doing great with him. Season 2 feels great, some people are saying other characters got a lot more buffs than him. I'm no expert, I like Yoshi as he is right now, and Tekken feels balanced compared to other games. One change I would have loved to see though is his Kin parry being a combo starter just like u3+4, and for it to parry lows too, I read Raven's parry parries low hits already. That move is hard to master just like Flash but it's barely rewarding, and it can be blocked or it can whiff too. It's rarely used and there is little effort thrown into using/learning that move.

Last edited by Nunni on Nov 4th, 2018 at 01:11

DinoTheDonDaDa
Dragon Lord
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Nunni
Doesn't look like there is much going on in these forums. I'm pretty late here but thought I'd write once too. New Yoshi player since a little while and doing great with him. Season 2 feels great, some people are saying other characters got a lot more buffs than him. I'm no expert, I like Yoshi as he is right now, and Tekken feels balanced compared to other games. One change I would have loved to see though is his Kin parry being a combo starter just like u3+4, and for it to parry lows too, I read Raven's parry parries low hits already. That move is hard to master just like Flash but it's barely rewarding, and it can be blocked or it can whiff too. It's rarely used and there is little effort thrown into using/learning that move.

Yea, the character forums aren't very active anymore since its rarely any character news..... I think a lot of people were hoping the Kin parry would turn into a true parry... but its still great advantage on block and gives an unblockable set up on hit...... add on spin evade and spirit shield, and I can't really complain about Yoshi's defensive options

Only thing I wish Yoshi had was better pressure in Flea..... it feel like the only stance that's still really gimmicky

EDIT: Yoshi lost his NSS cancel from Kin1,1...... must be a oversight...... not like its really necessary tho

Last edited by DinoTheDonDaDa on Nov 20th, 2018 at 19:36

Nunni
Kyu
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DinoTheDonDaDa
Yea, the character forums aren't very active anymore since its rarely any character news..... I think a lot of people were hoping the Kin parry would turn into a true parry... but its still great advantage on block and gives an unblockable set up on hit...... add on spin evade and spirit shield, and I can't really complain about Yoshi's defensive options

Only thing I wish Yoshi had was better pressure in Flea..... it feel like the only stance that's still really gimmicky

EDIT: Yoshi lost his NSS cancel from Kin1,1...... must be a oversight...... not like its really necessary tho

I didn't know the parry was so specific only at the 5th and 6th frame. If not a combo starter at least as a proper parry it would have been nice to add to his defense. By unblockable setup you mean a hit while the opponent is grounded? At the minimun it would have been nice if they fixed the spin evade bug, where the first spin has slower recovery but if you do a dash it will recover faster as it should. Would have been a good QoL change.

Flea doesn't seem to good, but none of his stances do I believe. They aren't there for constant pressure but more of mixups confusing the opponent. You can still get something out of Flea, sometimes even a Kangoroo kick which is huge.