What is the timing for Falling Rain?

Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Victori
1st Dan
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
I tried doing it by holding df then d then df+1+2, but it's REALLY HARD. Doesn't help that it overlaps with other moves.

Doing it from d is much easier, but of course slower, especially when cancelling from other move like f+2.
alexr
Raijin
PSN: TeamKandR
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Hmm, I think of it as "I'm crouching, now tap df,d,df+1+2" -- maybe crouching by holding df eats the first df input?
Signature blog it out! http://alexr-fightgames.tumblr.com
Weizegger
Shihan
PSN: WidowmakerPL
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
You cancel f+2 by holding d, which also makes FR input easier, then what's the problem?
Signature Anata yowai, wa
Victori
1st Dan
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Weizegger
You cancel f+2 by holding d, which also makes FR input easier, then what's the problem?

In this video this guy said press df after f+2. And I have done it once (out of a dozen attempts) so I was wondering if there was a certain timing for it

video

Last edited by Victori on Jul 19th, 2017 at 10:03

Weizegger
Shihan
PSN: WidowmakerPL
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Try to hold df like he says, but after a short input of d. It is also clearly seen, than in every FR attempt in his command history, d is first, followed by df. Maybe he cant be precise about what he actually does by his muscle memmory.

I won't put my money on it, but im pretty sure you cant cancel f+2 by df, d has to be pressed for the cancel. I could be wrong though
Signature Anata yowai, wa
Victori
1st Dan
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Weizegger
Try to hold df like he says, but after a short input of d. It is also clearly seen, than in every FR attempt in his command history, d is first, followed by df. Maybe he cant be precise about what he actually does by his muscle memmory.

I won't put my money on it, but im pretty sure you cant cancel f+2 by df, d has to be pressed for the cancel. I could be wrong though

You can cancel f+2 with db or d or df. But yeah in the video he did it twice and both times there were messy inputs.
Master_Baihu
Lone Wolf
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Easy. Laws slide.
Signature "Stay calm and concentrate only on your mind...That is the state of a clear mind... like a polished mirror". Lishao Tao - Shenmue II
patzeram
Tennis hacker
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Master_Baihu
Easy. Laws slide.

That's the way.
Signature I like the moment when I break a man's ego-Bobby Fischer.
Tekken is like chess but chess doesn't have JFs.
Tennis current weekend player.