PSN: amphreded
#121 “Quote” Edit Post
@ghirlanda, I just use 1+2, df+1+2. Or you can opt for f432 too

@koblaster:
http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...threadid=124816
123mine123
Expert
#122 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey guis, can you please check this out for me? I'm still not sure what TA combo I should do paired up with Bruce on the wall.
Do this for me and check which is more damaging and preferable?
-------------------------
Roger CH1,2,3WallSplat~WS2,2~TagAssualt Bruce d/f4~d/b2,3,4~Roger d/b4,3,4,3,4
Roger CH1,2,3WallSplat~WS2,2 TagAssualt Bruce b4,3,4~Roger WD WS2,2
Roger CH1,2,3WallSplat~WS2,2 TagAssualt Bruce b4,3,4~Roger WD AnimalGodFist
Roger CH1,2,3WallSplat~WS2,2 TagAssualt Bruce b4,3,4~Roger d/b4,3,4,3,4
-------------------------

Other stuff I want to check is if it's possible to do WD WS2,2 or AnimalGodFist after d/f4~d/b2,3,4 Tag Assault with Bruce.
Also, after Bruce's b4,3,4 Tag Assault, is it possible to combo with Roger's ROC1+2~(on 2nd hit)3+4,3,4,3,4?
Thanks!
Signature I'll miss you Roger.. T^T
ghirlanda
Berserker
PSN: Tm-ghirlanda
#123 “Quote” Edit Post
you can agf as ender instead of db43434
if it functions like with jaycee, if you use ws22 as Bound move then do the bruce 4 hit filler, agf will also hit clean for more damage(it will do standalone 24dmg!). if you use df1+2 as bound it will do less damage(16)
Signature proud member - founder fer of TekkenMilano - the most active offline community in italy!
Follow us @tekkenmilano
Like us on Facebook.com/TekkenMilano
YT channel : youtube.com/TekkenMilano
Tournament Organizer - TTT2placements: - 2nd place@Rome national tournament- 2nd place@Venice National Tournament- 5th place@LTT(Livorno)- 5th place@THT(Milan)- 5th place @poison3.0 (Rome). t7 placement: 5th place @milangamesweek; 1st@LUCCAComicsAndGames; 2nd place at BattleDome
Mr. NO!
Deity
#124 “Quote” Edit Post
Well I guess for me right now, ttt2 is over. I noticed that right now my thoughts on roger's top 10 has changed a bit since I started this game. How about you guys ?

1,2 (+extensions)
df1>2
d3+4
df2
d2
1+2
ff2
gs
roc3+4
Signature Australia[Canberra]/Japan[Tokyo]
Metal X Soldier
Champion
#125 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Mr. NO!
Well I guess for me right now, ttt2 is over. I noticed that right now my thoughts on roger's top 10 has changed a bit since I started this game. How about you guys ?

1,2 (+extensions)
df1>2
d3+4
df2
d2
1+2
ff2
gs
roc3+4

Most of these moves are t6 roger lol with the exception of ff2 as it was his best new move property wise and honorable mention to db 3+4. Funny how a few frame changes make this character so obsolete compared to his t6 version. I didn't really play roger as much as i did in t6 but this is my list as well with an honorable mention to db+3.
Signature CAves......
123mine123
Expert
#126 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Mr. NO!

1,2 (+extensions)
df1>2
d3+4
df2
d2
1+2
ff2
gs
roc3+4

Pretty much my top 10 moves too.
Signature I'll miss you Roger.. T^T
ghirlanda
Berserker
#127 “Quote” Edit Post
1+2
Df4
D2
Df1
Ff4(replaced by ff2 if vs people cannot punish it)
D3+4
F43
Db3/uf4 mix up
12 and follows
B24(people can't duck it for strange reasons)
Throws
Roc 3/3+4

The only one I put above all others is 1+2, for the rest I cannot really say which I use more than another, that depends a lot on who I am facing
Situational moves that must be mentioned imho are df3+4 that allows you to tag both on hit (with guaranteed follow up) and ob via tag crush, and ub3 with few secs on the clock, that dumb move crush everything and does like 40 damage, while wasting A LOT on seconds in the air allowing the victory via time up
Signature proud member - founder fer of TekkenMilano - the most active offline community in italy!
Follow us @tekkenmilano
Tournament Organizer - TTT2placements: - 2nd place@Rome national tournament- 2nd place@Venice National Tournament- 5th place@LTT(Livorno)- 5th place@THT(Milan)- 5th place @poison3.0 (Rome). t7 placement: 5th place @milangamesweek; 1st@LUCCAComicsAndGames; 2nd place at BattleDome
Digons
Tekken Lord Black
XBL: DigonsKiller
#128 “Quote” Edit Post
Hi guys, got into Roger Jr/Alex after seeing naclam with this awesome pair. I've learned their primary moves, and I even agree with the top 10 moves that is right above me, but I'm thinking of giving up on the character because...

I just cant hit ...1+2, f3,4,2... in a combo. SOMETIMES I can hit the f3,4,2 if I delay it to the point where the oponnent is right about to hit the ground, but it's VERY inconsistent. Any tips on how do I fix this problem? it would be a shame to give up on then only because of that...
Alley-Oop
Iron Fist God
#129 “Quote” Edit Post
You mean something like this u/f+4, 1+2, f+4,3,2 B!... right? Well you just have to press f+4,3,2 right after 1+2... maybe you aren't doing it fast enough.
Digons
Tekken Lord Black
#130 “Quote” Edit Post
The problem with pressing 4 right after the 1+2 is that they end up doing 1+2,4 instead of 1+2,f4...

Oh, well, I suppose I don't press the F after the 1+2. I will test it out and I shall come back with the results! thanks!
ghirlanda
Berserker
#131 “Quote” Edit Post
unfortunately i always found it very unconsistent. that's why i suggest to always go for
uf4 bob1 ws33!B when you can
or from ff2 i just do 1+2 df1+2!B then the rest of the combo. I know i lose some damage in this case but i drastically reduce the risk to whiff the combo, which i find more important than 7/8 damages.
Follow us @tekkenmilano
Digons
Tekken Lord Black
#132 “Quote” Edit Post
Just found out that. I just can't hit the f4,3,2...

So, FCdf2, 1+2, df1+2, B?
Signature Asuka's ass...

I would pay 100$ to play with Ancient Ogre on FR
Digons
Tekken Lord Black
#133 “Quote” Edit Post
Another point that I have to make is that after bob1, the opponent is already almost falling on the ground. Am I doing bob1 too late? If that's the case...jesus!
Signature Asuka's ass...

I would pay 100$ to play with Ancient Ogre on FR
ghirlanda
Berserker
#134 “Quote” Edit Post
that is just about practising digons. you cant bob1 after all roger launchers, you can do it from uf4 and ufn4 and b3+41 for sure.
by the way i think this guy is the best rolex in the world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c67...eature=youtu.be
Follow us @tekkenmilano
Mr. NO!
Deity
#135 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by ghirlanda
that is just about practising digons. you cant bob1 after all roger launchers, you can do it from uf4 and ufn4 and b3+41 for sure.
by the way i think this guy is the best rolex in the world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c67...eature=youtu.be

@ghirlanda Man, so many Roger players in Italy, I wanna go visit and get some games before the world moves on to T7FR...

Originally posted by Digons
Just found out that. I just can't hit the f4,3,2...

So, FCdf2, 1+2, df1+2, B?

@digons. Late response, but I personally find launch -> 1+2, f+432 pretty inconsistent in any combo as well.

for FC df+2, either of these are fine for easy execution/decent damage:

-> 1+2, df+1+2 like you said
-> 2, ws3>3
-> f+432
-> straight up df+1+2 into any meaty TA filler if running Rog/Alex
Signature Australia[Canberra]/Japan[Tokyo]