< >
ELNEGRO
3rd Dan
#41 “Quote” Edit Post
All Kazuya Commands List
Revelations
Shihan
#42 “Quote” Edit Post
What can you get after SS3 again? I know you can get db+2 for FB! but what else? I can't seem to get d/f+3 or d/f+14 to pick up?
Signature Mishimas Fighting!!
DA!!
DORYAH!!
SERIYA!!
alexr
Raijin
PSN: TeamKandR
#43 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Revelations
What can you get after SS3 again? I know you can get db+2 for FB! but what else? I can't seem to get d/f+3 or d/f+14 to pick up?

It's less consistent against small-body characters, but against most characters you can dash up and get df+1,2 into ff+4, and that's guaranteed. No matter what they do, they're going to get punted. Takes a little bit of practice, but it's worth it!

You may find that a particular direction for the sidestep on SS3 works better, too.
Signature blog it out! http://alexr-fightgames.tumblr.com
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
PSN: Forest613
XBL: ForestSkies
#44 “Quote” Edit Post
https://youtu.be/I7FklzCj0t0
^
Here is a funny little combo video: a Kazuya combo does more damage without an S! move than his standard combo!
nohops-
Kyu
#45 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by alexr
It's less consistent against small-body characters, but against most characters you can dash up and get df+1,2 into ff+4, and that's guaranteed. No matter what they do, they're going to get punted. Takes a little bit of practice, but it's worth it!

You may find that a particular direction for the sidestep on SS3 works better, too.

You can dash into D/F+1,4 S! after that you can do whatever you want in terms of oki and damage. I go for either D/F+3,2,1 or 1,2,4,3 or U/F+3 into f,f+4.