Page Splits 1...<456
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
sithlord
THE EMPEROR
#101 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by USMCOgre
When the first 2 hits of a combo before bound are 100 damage, a death combo should be easy lol

Fair enough ogre. But, when doing, say, Zafina's 3~d/b d/f+1,2,1 as TA, to Paul's d+1,4,2 .....pretty match worthy and such.....but it's still not a death combo.
Signature "I'm looking forward to completing your training.
In time, you will call me: MASTER."
HARDCOAR™©®
Join the DARKSIDE
SymBiosis
White Trash Paul
PSN: centenza69
XBL: cenlenza
#102 “Quote” Edit Post
i was looking at a match of d porsche (paul player) and he finish a tag combo with qcf+3+4, demo man.

i was trying to work this ender with triple h (heihachi) but i dont know how to put it any clues?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DpUz7oGakI

its around 3:00 in the match.
Signature if i could pray with my cock, i'd be a much more religious man -Tyrion Lannister
Cornwallace
Champion
PSN: Cornwillis
#103 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SymBiosis
i was looking at a match of d porsche (paul player) and he finish a tag combo with qcf+3+4, demo man.

i was trying to work this ender with triple h (heihachi) but i dont know how to put it any clues?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DpUz7oGakI

its around 3:00 in the match.

All it requires is an early B!, followed by a 1-2 hit TA that doesn't hit them away too far. I believe I got it with King with d/f+2, d/f+1 ~SWY 1 TA! 1+2,3, qcf+3+4, d+4:2:1+2.

I'm not a Heihachi player, but I'd imagine you could get away with doing his cd 4,1 or OTGF.. Basically anything that keeps them pretty close/high and does decent damage off 1-2 hits. Mess around with shortening the start of your juggle (pretty easy to do with Paul) until you find an optimal setup.

It's worth keeping in mind that this might not always be his highest damage option, as 19 damage from 1 hit (deathfist) is pretty outrageous, and a pretty rough thing to give up.
TOkansan
Kyu
PSN: TOKansan
#104 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey Guys, I'm just picking up pual and i paried him with M.Law for mainstreaming sakes but i cant find any combo's or strategies,oki,combos,ect so help would be nice!
Signature "Please, Try harder." *Wesker Voice over*
oma
Virtuoso
#105 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey! I'm trying out a new team, wich is Paul Bruce. And i have gotten a pretty sweet combo off from Paul's d/f+2, wich is:

d/f+2, qfc+1~5 3,2~f~1, d/f+4~f+1 b! 3,2~f~1, 3,2~f~2 72 red life dmg.

I prefer to do red life damage combos whenever possible, and i have regular red life combo juggles with both of them. (Paul -> Bruce looks like the one above in most cases)

But im looking for a similar alternative the other way around! But i cant seem to fit anything from Bruces d/f+2 or u/f+4. The closest i get is from

d/f+2 / u/f+4 and then b+1+2~5

But i cant find a move from Paul that connects, and i have tried all of Bruces tag bufferable launchers. So .. first off:

1) Am i using the right tag bufferable launcher? It seems like CD+2 pushes the opponent way to far off to even try. B,f+4 seems to recover to slow aka opponent falls to the ground a bit quicker than if im using b+1+2. d+3,4,f seems the most likely alternative to b+1+2, but i still cant connect anything.

2) Am i using the right pickup as Paul? I have been trying with d/b+2 and 3,2 as pickups after b+1+2, but with no luck. I havent tried with d/f+1 yet, but it seems to short. Any tips?

3) I suddenly realized, can i do d/f+2, qfc+1, qfc+1~5 3,2~f~1, d/f+4~f+1 b! 3,2~f~1, 3,2~f~2 with Paul Bruce?
Signature FGC Bergen
Foes
1st Dan
PSN: Devil_Mishima86
#106 “Quote” Edit Post
What's better than a Paul? The answer is... 2 Paul! xD. In case you didn't watch, enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu8T6rkNjEA#t=01m40s

Greets~
Signature Nothing like a good workout!
Booty Thrill
Kyu
#107 “Quote” Edit Post
Not sure if other people know about this so I figured I'd post it up. So I found a new combo I like off of c/h 4. It requires a miniscule ss left before you do it, but so far its been pretty dang useful, especially against characters that are weak to ss left anyways

ss left, ch 4, d/b2, b12, B! etc etc

you can also do ss left ch 4, f1+2, B! etc. etc.
Rezz
War Lord
PSN: RezzEternal
#108 “Quote” Edit Post
After a w!, is it better to do B1,2 B!, df1, d1+2 or f1+2 B!, demo?
Signature
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#109 “Quote” Edit Post
Former for the damage, latter for the recovery for followups and pressure.
Signature St. George loves my attitude! ("You know too much." - azL) Everything will remain at 50% of its ideal size.
"Here son do a slight dash after ff4,3 into 4,3,4 when they're flying through the air and those Nina players will stop teasing your execution at school." - Skeering
"If Baek gets your back you basically die." - Bronson
"At the bottom of the tier list, it's hard to hear the bitching from the top." - raybonekilla
Onizuk@
Legend
#110 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Rezz
After a w!, is it better to do B1,2 B!, df1, d1+2 or f1+2 B!, demo?

You can increase the damage for your first option.

b+1,2 (B!), f+4, d+1+2 (add +1 dmg)
b+1,2 (B!), b,b, d/b, iWS+4, d+1+2 (+2 or +3 dmg, not sure anymore)

Both postbound variations doesn't work if you are too much off axis.
So you can use d/f+1 for consistency and f+4, iWS+4 for even bigger damage output.
Signature TTT2U Paul punishment thread: "No pain, no gain."
http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...threadid=128452
The most complete punishment thread on TZ.
"Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate."
Sun Tzu 孫子; Sūn Zǐ; (c. 6th century BCE)
Booty Thrill
Kyu
#111 “Quote” Edit Post
So I think I found a way to get more damage when getting a c/h qcb 4 when opponents back is to the wall:

QCB 4(CH),QCB 3,2, W! b1,2 B! etc etc

you have to time the qcb 3,2 at the end of the back sway/as opponent is laying almost flat on the ground. Its a pretty cool looking pick up as well
USMCOgre
Money Inc.
PSN: MoneyIncUSMCOgre
#112 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Booty Thrill
So I think I found a way to get more damage when getting a c/h qcb 4 when opponents back is to the wall:

QCB 4(CH),QCB 3,2, W! b1,2 B! etc etc

you have to time the qcb 3,2 at the end of the back sway/as opponent is laying almost flat on the ground. Its a pretty cool looking pick up as well
That's pretty good. Have you tried it off of any other wall splats?
Signature The search for equality is a search for the lowest common denominator...