Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
AmyVista
Lone Wolf
PSN: AmyVista
#61 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by T69xRiPx
i heard that Namco Bandai will use full tekken tag 2 mechanics

Really ? How did you know that, please ?
Signature
T69xRiPx
Berserker
#62 “Quote” Edit Post
@AmyVista

that is still a rumor, but it is an inclusion of Namco Bandai as a hypothetical outcome to that game, they just picking around with two mechanics, if TR or TTT2, but I really sure of that it has tag team but I am not sure about Tag Assaulting and Bound combos

I forgot where I saw it in internet, but harada don't want to speak with it
Signature
hwoarang_28
Virtuoso
PSN: HuntingHawk89
#63 “Quote” Edit Post
@T69xRiPx

I highly doubt it'll use TR mechanics, i remember Harada tweeted that TR was not a BETA for anything and future Tekken's will not be that way whether its TxSF or a regular Tekken Game.

Kind of off topic but anyone see these videos of CRTekken?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlmhXds5wAs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am9-wjxmd10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh1VJrKo0iw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN_RvALPKx8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn3cixzjEHA
T69xRiPx
Berserker
#64 “Quote” Edit Post
@hwoarang_28

so it seems the rumors about ttt2 mechanice in TxSF would be nearly granted, I wish how the heck SF characters can do after bounds hahahahahahah, but in TR, the game is too close in SF with its turbo mode and effects in special moves, but I want the combined TR and TTT2 features in TxSF
Signature
sspaajms120
O.T.K.
PSN: sspaajms60
XBL: Steam:PileUpOTK120
#65 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm pretty sure that they'll try not to include bounds in TxSF
Signature
~ you are limited in what you can do by how much you are ready to do

Put in everything you got to push yourself beyond your limits to a place where there are no limits and you will be ready for anything.
Check out my Youtube videos
T69xRiPx
Berserker
#66 “Quote” Edit Post
hmm how sure you are? but maybe it will, because Namco said they will do it parallel with Capcom's SFxT, but why should Namco adjust their mechanics in need for SF's character in TxSF compare to Capcom that doesn't change any of tekken's characters in their SFxT its just the movement's and other effects

I think Namco Bandai should put bound cause it'll affect the characters in tekken that is nowadays bound-based tactics, they do it from tk6 so they must continue what they pursue hahahahhaah
Signature
sspaajms120
O.T.K.
#67 “Quote” Edit Post
they removed the bound in TR and it was received somewhat well,so i'm supposing they'll do the same for business success in TxSF
Signature

Put in everything you got to push yourself beyond your limits to a place where there are no limits and you will be ready for anything.
T69xRiPx
Berserker
#68 “Quote” Edit Post
oh, but still we can't say at all, I just want to see SF characters bouncing hahahahahahha
Signature
DevilJinKazama
Shihan
PSN: ElectricKazama
#69 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by sspaajms120
I'm pretty sure that they'll try not to include bounds in TxSF
I don't think so, TR is not really a Tekken sequel game right, since TR is not a Tekken sequel game, who knows bound can be back.
Signature My main characters are: they're so cool and strong
sspaajms120
O.T.K.
#70 “Quote” Edit Post
Namco just wants whats goods for business right now so they'll do anything,the fan service in TTT2 ,the criticals,invincibles,stats,fan service and bound removals in TR
Signature

Kumadoesntsuck
Virtuoso
#71 “Quote” Edit Post
4 pages in the last 4 years? Wow.

The lack of information is definitely a killer. I'm dying to hear anything about this game. They need to at least acknowledge it's still alive.

However, I definitely feel like they'll show something at E3. They've certainly had time since the consoles have launched to have some concrete gameplay to show.
Signature "And in that act of seeing, I am reborn."
sspaajms120
O.T.K.
#72 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Kumadoesntsuck
They need to at least acknowledge it's still alive.

they already have,calling it a work in progress
Signature

SilentNocturne
Sage
PSN: PhantomJ
#73 “Quote” Edit Post
Wow, this game is becoming more of a dream (again) than a real prospect.
Signature :부..붕권이 들어갔어요...
:아...레이지 카운터 클린히트다...

Steam: ndjn3979
PSN: PhantomJ
JeNNahFaah
Warrior
#74 “Quote” Edit Post
Game more like Tag 1 i suppose... That could work. It'll be weird for SF payers who never play tekken to try the game if the game was so complex like tag 2, with bound, long juggles and other mechanics. It only makes sense that they use the TR mechanics. T6 and tag 2 was already too complex for new players to try... I've already seen so many new players try the game and give up... as it's such a complex game not to mention the average of over 70 moves per character with a roster of so many characters. Vs SF you have like less than 20 moves and a few supers. Many people who continue playing this game are old school tekken players.... that's why NAMCO started the TR mechanics, to get new players to learn the game... and it has really good success by removing the !B.

I can't imagine Namco will try to lure the SF players into the game by keeping the B! system with tag 2 mechanics... the games just "too bloody hard!" to learn (exact quotes from a competitve SF player).

If namco wants to make lots of money, bring in the new players, SF Players who never played tekken before... it only makes sense to go the TR route.
sspaajms120
O.T.K.
#75 “Quote” Edit Post
True,TR is a test for TxSF anyway.
Signature

diaboro_azuka18
Iron Fist God
PSN: READorDIE18
XBL: None
#76 “Quote” Edit Post
It this going to be for the PS4 or XboxOne just incase, mean Tekken 7 and TxSF?
Signature X
X Assassins we are
BRUTE
WorldTEKKENFederationID
I<ishido
1st Dan
iwao
War Lord
PSN: DynamicSun
#78 “Quote” Edit Post

In 2010, Bandai Namco and Capcom announced a pair of crossover fighting games. Capcom's half of that agreement, Street Fighter X Tekken, shipped in 2012. But Bandai Namco's half, Tekken X Street Fighter, went quiet shortly after the announcement. At this point, due to the silence, news stories tend to pop up whenever Harada mentions the game hasn't been cancelled.

"It's very difficult to talk about," he says. "Obviously, I had originally planned to release it much earlier than we're currently looking at."

He says Bandai Namco delayed the game because other fighting games had saturated the market, not because of development trouble, and that it specifically wanted to put some breathing room between the game and Street Fighter X Tekken to avoid player confusion. He says the game is still in development with around 40 people currently working on it (though some of those split their time with Tekken 7), but he also says that "Tekken 7 will be our big thing for the next while."

Asked if Tekken X Street Fighter will be available in the next two years, Harada says he can't commit to that time frame, but he wants to resurface it in a way that will surprise people. "People have been talking about the game for such a long time that they aren't going to be surprised if you just release it normally," he says. He jokes about announcing it by saying, "Hey, you can play it tomorrow," which Bandai Namco did with the free-to-play game Tekken Revolution and Harada says worked well in that case.

"I don't know if that's what we have planned, but we do plan to have some kind of surprise," he says.

http://www.polygon.com/a/life-in-ja...a-Summer-Lesson
Signature Get ready for the next battle!
MarquisNYC
6th Dan
PSN: MarquisNYC
#79 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by JeNNahFaah
Game more like Tag 1 i suppose... That could work. It'll be weird for SF payers who never play tekken to try the game if the game was so complex like tag 2, with bound, long juggles and other mechanics. It only makes sense that they use the TR mechanics. T6 and tag 2 was already too complex for new players to try... I've already seen so many new players try the game and give up... as it's such a complex game not to mention the average of over 70 moves per character with a roster of so many characters. Vs SF you have like less than 20 moves and a few supers. Many people who continue playing this game are old school tekken players.... that's why NAMCO started the TR mechanics, to get new players to learn the game... and it has really good success by removing the !B.

I can't imagine Namco will try to lure the SF players into the game by keeping the B! system with tag 2 mechanics... the games just "too bloody hard!" to learn (exact quotes from a competitve SF player).

If namco wants to make lots of money, bring in the new players, SF Players who never played tekken before... it only makes sense to go the TR route.

LOL Namco already make lots of money. I'm talking about just the Namco side of the company.

I think you're confusing them with Capcom.
Gamer X
Dragon Lord
PSN: GamerD-Wreck
XBL: Gamer D-Wreck
#80 “Quote” Edit Post
Looks like Harada did an interview with Famitsu and gave some info on this game. He said that the characters line up, moves for them, models and the battle system are done but they want to release the game at the right time. All I can say is I'll believe it when I see it.

Sources:

Eventhubs: http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/...street-fighter/

Famitsu: http://www.famitsu.com/serial/tsuba...7/11080454.html

Flying_Wonkey: https://twitter.com/Flying_Wonkey
Signature "COMES GREAT POWER, COMES A GREAT BEATDOWN!" - Spider-man, MvC3

"Remember the whole world is a circus, don't you be the clown" - People Under The Stairs.

Worse Asuka on the East Coast!